God’s law supersedes man’s law.

GOD’S LAW SUPERSEDES MAN’S LAW.

Man can pass laws concerning abortions and marriage but God’s laws concerning abortions and marriage supersedes man’s laws. The popular thing to do is not always the right thing to do. In no certain language God detail that marriage is between a man and a women, male and female and they become husband and wife. Adam and Eve were created and produced children as an example of a family. Gay marriage is sanctioned no where in God’s plan for marriage and a family. Sex is defined as between a man and a woman and to do other wise is against the law of nature and those doing so will suffer the consequences. Sexual immorality was one of the reason for the flood in Noah’s days. The Jews disobeyed God over and over and he punished them. It promised to punish sinful people again just as he did in the flood. Romans 13;1-7 makes it clear that God expects us to obey the laws of the government. Therefore illegal immigration is a sin. God does not give anyone permission to violate a law just because it is unjust as many claim our illegal immigration is. Roman 13;1-7 also gives the government the authority to punish lawbreakers. Illegal Aliens violate that nation’s laws as well as the laws of God. If the Government changes immigration laws we have the obligation to accept those laws.
"Be subject for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God" (1 Peter 2;13-16
We will have to be held accountable when we come face to face with God on judgment day. Gay may think they have won the battle but they have not won the war.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acts 23;5... “you must not speak injuriously of a ruler of your people”
Classic example of a failure to understand....

My belief in God's law supersedes Mans law...Just like My belief in protecting My children supersedes My belief in protecting your children.....

GOD’S LAW SUPERSEDES MAN’S LAW.

Man can pass laws concerning abortions and marriage but God’s laws concerning abortions and marriage supersedes man’s laws. The popular thing to do is not always the right thing to do. In no certain language God detail that marriage is between a man and a women, male and female and they become husband and wife. Adam and Eve were created and produced children as an example of a family. Gay marriage is sanctioned no where in God’s plan for marriage and a family. Sex is defined as between a man and a woman and to do other wise is against the law of nature and those doing so will suffer the consequences. Sexual immorality was one of the reason for the flood in Noah’s days. The Jews disobeyed God over and over and he punished them. It promised to punish sinful people again just as he did in the flood. Romans 13;1-7 makes it clear that God expects us to obey the laws of the government. Therefore illegal immigration is a sin. God does not give anyone permission to violate a law just because it is unjust as many claim our illegal immigration is. Roman 13;1-7 also gives the government the authority to punish lawbreakers. Illegal Aliens violate that nation’s laws as well as the laws of God. If the Government changes immigration laws we have the obligation to accept those laws.
"Be subject for the Lord’s sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God" (1 Peter 2;13-16
We will have to be held accountable when we come face to face with God on judgment day. Gay may think they have won the battle but they have not won the war.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acts 23;5... “you must not speak injuriously of a ruler of your people”

Too bad man does not know God's laws

Actually I'm going to point out a fallacy about believing that God is returning soon, and please, for those of you who are still faithful, point out to me if I'm wrong:

If I'm not mistaken, the Bible says that the return of Christ and thus, the events of Revelation, will occur when they're least expected; "Like a thief in the night" is the phrase, I believe.

So, going by that, wouldn't the best way to bring about the return of Christ be to stop expecting his return any time soon? If you stop saying or expecting him to return shortly, you're actually accelerating the moment of his return? And the inverse of that, by constantly talking about the return of Christ, you're actually delaying it?

I'm not trying to be rude. I really want to know what you think. I haven't had a Christian give me a straight answer on this yet.

Actually I'm going to point out a fallacy about believing that God is returning soon, and please, for those of you who are still faithful, point out to me if I'm wrong:

If I'm not mistaken, the Bible says that the return of Christ and thus, the events of Revelation, will occur when they're least expected; "Like a thief in the night" is the phrase, I believe.

So, going by that, wouldn't the best way to bring about the return of Christ be to stop expecting his return any time soon? If you stop saying or expecting him to return shortly, you're actually accelerating the moment of his return? And the inverse of that, by constantly talking about the return of Christ, you're actually delaying it?

I'm not trying to be rude. I really want to know what you think. I haven't had a Christian give me a straight answer on this yet.

Talking about it does not delay it. but man can speed it up, There are a few good examples of how that happens in this thread.

When did God become bound by acts of sophistry?

Talking about it does not delay it. but man can speed it up, There are a few good examples of how that happens in this thread.

I must repent and give all my money to the church than

I must repent and give all my money to the church than
Well, you go right ahead....though the church is probably going to look a you funny....

Haha, fair enough.
It just seems like circular logic to me.

If God wants his laws enforced, let him come down and enforce them.

He's on his way, Moonbeam...

Whether you believe it or not. :eek:

Of course he/she/it is. Cuz this sky fairy confides it's intinerary with GuyGuy. If it was ANY subject besides what they claim is "god" these people would be locked up in a rubber room for theirs and societies protection.

I suppose you have NO idea why anyone might think you have a mental illness.

:lol:

Non religious people seem to think that they have all the answers about God based off of 'their own reading' of the Bible. I'm not a religious or spiritual person, but it gets aggravating when people ignore two thousand years of scholarship on the subject of God and what he means, and act like they have new ideas.

Forum List

Back