God's Law In New Testament Moral Judgments

So, what is it that makes the Korn-Ham more legit than the Gospels or the Torah?

I'm not aware of any book with that that title.

All right Allah put my air in the ass boy............what the fuck is it that makes the Koran more valid than the Torah or the Gospels.?

Like I said, there is no order, or even chronology in that book, as it is all mixed up, which incidentally, is what "arab" means in Hebrew.

So what makes it more valid?

All right Allah put my air in the ass boy............what the fuck is it that makes the Koran more valid than the Torah or the Gospels.?

Kalam said:
The Bible as it currently exists is essentially unreliable, having had its scriptural integrity compromised by mistranslations upon mistranslations as well as discrepant teachings and accounts of the life of Jesus, A.S. It can be said with confidence that the teachings of Christ no longer exist in their original, uncorrupted form; they were preserved inadequately. If I recall correctly, the first gospel was not even written until a little over 30 years after the death of Jesus. The first standardized canon did not exist until it was approved in 393 AD by the Synod of Hippo. The Qur'an, on the other hand, was recited gradually and publicly by Muhammad, S.A.W., and was immediately preserved both in the minds of his followers and in the writings of scribes who recorded his revelations directly. The order of suwar (chapters) of the Qur'an was standardized by Uthman's orders in 651, 19 years after the death of the prophet, and remains the same today. Had it been inaccurate or flawed in any way, one of the numerous Muslims who had followed Muhammad and listened to his revelations would have stepped forward to correct it. This is what separates Islamic scripture from Jewish and Christian scriptures as far as accuracy is concerned.

Like I said, there is no order, or even chronology in that book, as it is all mixed up,
The Qur'an did not need to be arranged chronologically because the message of the book is consistent throughout.

which incidentally, is what "arab" means in Hebrew.
Not really.

Online Etymology Dictionary

I'd be interested in seeing a Christian provide some sort of explanation or justification for these verses.
How about one of those Christians who has attempted to criticize Qur'anic passages that aren't nearly as deplorable as these? :eusa_whistle:

I was under the impression that the books of Moses were considered to be the Word of God in the Islamic faith. Not just the Qur'an.

Perhaps an explanation would be worthwhile, but, The Word of God requires no justification.

The Torah and the Gospels have been corrupted by man and, in their present form, are not legitimate sources of guidance for Muslims.

I don't read Hebrew, so I can't speak directly to the Torah, but, it is my understanding that it has been hand transcribed, character for character, for several millennium.

Perhaps you are referring to the traditions of men that surround it. Jesus addressed these in rather harsh terms. You shouldn't confuse the Word of God with the traditions of men.

The Word is a legitimate source of guidance for everyone, everywhere, always.

I read the Old Testament KJV when I was eight years old; over fifty years ago. It established my faith. Unfortunately, I didn't read the New Testament until I was sixteen. I'm confident my life would have been considerably different had I finished my reading at eight/nine.

Since God brought me back into the church five years ago, I've read some of the modern translations. I'm in complete agreement with you that the modern English translations are corrupted. I hesitate to even call them translations. They seem to be more interpretations masquerading as translations. They definitely lead one down a false path at several key points. For a while, I thought the NKJV was acceptable, and the I read it's version of 2 Thess 2. The difference is subtle, but it's there.

I don't read Hebrew, so I can't speak directly to the Torah, but, it is my understanding that it has been hand transcribed, character for character, for several millennium.

You're right Fogged, but, there is one key difference..........that is just about the only book that was transcribed in the ancient world that was EXACTLY THE SAME each and every copy.

Matter of fact, it kinda freaked out the Romans when they sacked Jerusalem, which is why they took 70 copies of the Torah with them back to Rome.

Forum List

Back