Debate Now God’s biblical instructions on the does & don’ts

It looks like a very nice start to me but i didn't see anything about the spirit within. The people that are chosen are those who are led by the spirit within them.

I have cried when I heard that video. I cry almost every time I hear it. It is the spirit within me that brought about those tears.

at least that is how I see it.

If you use Hebrew instead of Jew that may help.

I believe the term “Jew” is referring to the person.

Jew
noun
a member of the Semitic peoples inhabiting ancient Palestine and claiming descent from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; an Israelite.
a Semitic language of the Afroasiatic family, the language of the ancient Hebrews, which, althoughnot in a vernacular use from 100 b.c. to the 20 th century, was retained as the scholarly and liturgical language of Jews and is now the national language of Israel.the definition of Hebrew

Never the less, I will ask the author to make the change.
On second thought, I am not going to ask for this change. Hebrew is a collective term. Jew is an individual term. Maybe the term Jew should be substituted with Israelite?

Thanks for your input
:)-

It looks like a very nice start to me bu.,.,.,.,.,,.

The point of the site is to get fellow Hebrews to gather together from all parts of this planet and with one voice convince the Jews of modern day Israel to repent, to ask for forgiveness and do as the Lord requested by loving the stranger (Palestinian) as one of their own. There is a whole list of instructions (verses) that tell the Jews how to treat the stranger. If they openly do this I truly believe peace will begin to envelope the Middle East.

If you use Hebrew instead of Jew that may help.

I believe the term “Jew” is referring to the person.

Jew
noun
a member of the Semitic peoples inhabiting ancient Palestine and claiming descent from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; an Israelite.
a Semitic language of the Afroasiatic family, the language of the ancient Hebrews, which, althoughnot in a vernacular use from 100 b.c. to the 20 th century, was retained as the scholarly and liturgical language of Jews and is now the national language of Israel.the definition of Hebrew

Never the less, I will ask the author to make the change.
On second thought, I am not going to ask for this change. Hebrew is a collective term. Jew is an individual term. Maybe the term Jew should be substituted with Israelite?

Thanks for your input
:)-
Israelite would be a good term to use for as long as we are living in carnal flesh containers we are contenders to be children of God. The Hebrew spiritually speaking is that portion in each of us from the region beyond.

It looks like a very nice start to me bu.,.,.,.,.,,.

The point of the site is to get fellow Hebrews to gather together from all parts of this planet and with one voice convince the Jews of modern day Israel to repent, to ask for forgiveness and do as the Lord requested by loving the stranger (Palestinian) as one of their own. There is a whole list of instructions (verses) that tell the Jews how to treat the stranger. If they openly do this I truly believe peace will begin to envelope the Middle East.
It will all depend on which type of stranger we'd be talking about. Peace would be nice to see but I am afraid as long as there are people in the world that believe that males are superior to females and abuse of other humans is taking place based on peoples erred precepts or greed to be over the top of others it will be difficult. No reason not to have hope though and keep praying peace will be established.

Last edited:
It looks like a very nice start to me but i didn't see anything about the spirit within. The people that are chosen are those who are led by the spirit within them.

I have cried when I heard that video. I cry almost every time I hear it. It is the spirit within me that brought about those tears.

at least that is how I see it.
Agreed beautiful video and it does touch the heart.

New Topics

Forum List

Back