Debate Now God’s biblical instructions on the does & don’ts

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
God’s biblical instructions on the does & don’ts

I created a web link that covers the Lord (God) instructing the Israelite people on how to live their lives. God told them what to do and not to do in the form of a series of verses. Those verses and their intent is covered in this link along with present day actions the Israelite's have done that is in violation to God’s instructions to them.

It is quite possible that I have misinterpreted the verses I used or the intent which I applied to them. For this reason, I am creating this forum for fellow posters to make comments and suggestions on how I can improve the site either by adding to or substracting from its content. Or just to express your view of the site in general.

The site address is www.universalknowledge.net

Anyway, I am all ears, good or bad. I am a big boy I can handle it so go for it.

Last edited:
I am creating this forum for fellow posters to make comments and suggestions on how I can improve the site
You can improve your site by identifying key contextual elements of which readers need to be aware before commencing read your site's content:
  • What be the specific catechismal belief system to which your interpretations apply.
    • Is it a theological belief system of your own creation?
    • Is it an extant theological belief system for which you've provided your own papaphrasings of that system's well understood and agreed upon orthodoxy?
    • Is it an extant theological belief system for which you've provided interpretations that are in part orthodox and part heterodoxical?
      • If parts be heterodoxical/heretical to an extant system's catechism, you should identify where you and it differ.

I am creating this forum for fellow posters to make comments and suggestions on how I can improve the site
You can improve your site by identifying key contextual elements of which readers need to be aware before commencing read your site's content:
  • What be the specific catechismal belief system to which your interpretations apply.
    • Is it an extant theological belief system for which you've provided your own papaphrasings of that system's well understood and agreed upon orthodoxy?
    • Is it an extant theological belief system for which you've provided interpretations that are in part orthodox and part heterodoxical?
      • If parts be heterodoxical/heretical to an extant system's catechism, you should identify where you and it differ.

The words you are using are way over my head. Please rephrase your questions. I explained the purpose for the site including it's content. In a short form; I read the Old Testament covering the part where God talked to a specific people.

God told them what they needed to do to get His grace. God also told them what not to do. From there I looked through history to see if they had complied.

I found numerous cases where they violated some of the Ten Commandments as well as a long list of things they should do and have not done. And I am not talking about individual violations, I am referring to actions taken by the political body that represents these people.

If my conclusions either in Biblical verses or historical events are wrong, please state the specifics and if I agree, changes will be made.

Xelor,
After reading your post I looked up a few of the words you used.

Heterodoxical
not conforming with accepted or orthodox standards or beliefs

………I used biblical verses. I stand by those verses.

heretical
believing in or practicing religious heresy.

Heresy
belief or opinion contrary to orthodox religious (especially Christian) doctrine.

I did not state a belief. I stated Biblical verses and compared those verses to actual historical events.

I created a web link that covers the Lord (God) instructing the Israelite people on how to live their lives. God told them what to do and not to do in the form of a series of verses. Those verses and their intent is covered in this link along with present day actions the Israelite's have done that is in violation to God’s instructions to them.

It is quite possible that I have misinterpreted the verses I used or the intent which I applied to them. For this reason, I am creating this forum for fellow posters to make comments and suggestions on how I can improve the site either by adding to or substracting from its content. Or just to express your view of the site in general.

Anyway, I am all ears, good or bad. I am a big boy I can handle it so go for it.
You need to learn Hebrew before you start spouting your Protestant misinterpretations.

You don't even seem to know God's name.

Xelor,

I am not a doctor but as one friend to another, if the truth hurts I suggest taking two (2) aspirin and spend 15 minutes in a hot tub.

If the truth continues to hurt, see your doctor, ok.

Xelor,
After reading your post I looked up a few of the words you used.

Heterodoxical
not conforming with accepted or orthodox standards or beliefs

………I used biblical verses. I stand by those verses.

heretical
believing in or practicing religious heresy.

Heresy
belief or opinion contrary to orthodox religious (especially Christian) doctrine.

I did not state a belief. I stated Biblical verses and compared those verses to actual historical events.
If English is the only language that you read and speak then you really don't know squat about the Bible -- either Old or New Testaments (Hebrew Tenakh or Greek New Testament).

The words you are using are way over my head. Please rephrase your questions. I explained the purpose for the site including it's content. In a short form; I read the Old Testament covering the part where God talked to a specific people.

God told them what they needed to do to get His grace. God also told them what not to do. From there I looked through history to see if they had complied.

I found numerous cases where they violated some of the Ten Commandments as well as a long list of things they should do and have not done. And I am not talking about individual violations, I am referring to actions taken by the political body that represents these people.

If my conclusions either in Biblical verses or historical events are wrong, please state the specifics and if I agree, changes will be made.
Hebrew and Greek are probably way over your head too.

You are drowning in Protestant ignorance.

watchingfromafar is a Protestant, Xelor , that much is obvious.

These brainwashed morons don't even know what they don't know.

You need to learn Hebrew before you start spouting your Protestant misinterpretations.

I have the King James version of the Bible. It was given to me by my mother and I don't see any reason to change it for another.

God does not require that I do; only that I understand His words; which I do.

Then again, do I care what some polar bears says?

If you want to understand God-ness then you need to study San Tomas Aquinas. A little Aristotle would not hurt you either. Aristotle came up with "prime mover" on his own. Aquinas came up with "first cause", "artistic artificer", etc. on his own.

If you want to understand Christianity then you should memorize Matthew Chapter 25.

As far as Judaism is concerned, I don't recommend anybody going there. It is 34 centuries old and has been modified over and over during those 34 centuries. The Jews cling to their religion for cultural reasons. It's good for that. Not much good for anything else. They are no longer a desert vagabond tribe wandering from place to place. That all changed for good in 1948. So they are overdue for a whole new reformation. Reformed Judaism is probably their future.

I have the King James version of the Bible. It was given to me by my mother and I don't see any reason to change it for another.

iggy list.

Protestant ignorance drives me half insane over their ignorance. These cults don't even know how stupid they are.

If English is the only language that you read and speak then you really don't know squat about the Bible --

I know squat is what bears do before they poop & believe me you need a Laxative.

Please take no less than two (2), or even three, then once you've flushed come back & we can continue; ok?

btw: cover your poop with some snow, it is an environmentally friendly thing to do.
just a suggestion

If you want to understand God-ness then you need to study San Tomas Aquinas. A little Aristotle would not hurt you either. Aristotle came up with "prime mover" on his own. Aquinas came up with "first cause", "artistic artificer", etc. on his own.

If you want to understand Christianity then you should memorize Matthew Chapter 25.

As far as Judaism is concerned, I don't recommend anybody going there. It is 34 centuries old and has been modified over and over during those 34 centuries. The Jews cling to their religion for cultural reasons. It's good for that. Not much good for anything else. They are no longer a desert vagabond tribe wandering from place to place. That all changed for good in 1948. So they are overdue for a whole new reformation. Reformed Judaism is probably their future.

I think death by firestorm will be their demise.Someday someone else will score and score big. this will result in the Sampson Option which will result in not one fake jOo left on the planet due to what will happen when lil Sampson-berg the Bolshevik gets turned loose on the rest of the Goy.

The words you are using are way over my head.
As much as I'd love to have the time to do so, I'm not going rewrite my remarks on account of your being unwilling to consult Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: America's most-trusted online dictionary.

These brainwashed morons don't even know what they don't know.

I suspect so for it's clear s/he's Christian and the alternative to Protestantism is Catholicism, and, frankly, I can't imagine any Catholic offering "reinterpretations" of Catholic dogma for doing so would make one not-Catholic. After all, the whole reason the Catholic church called itself such is because of its founders' certitude about the universal rectitude of their interpretation of the Bible. That is today every bit as much so in their minds as it was upon the conclusion of the proceedings of the Council of Nicea. That said, Protestantism covers many belief systems, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Baptists, Unitarians, Lutherans, Episcopalians, etc., and although they are similar enough to all be called Christian, they don't all see things the same way.

I know squat is what bears do before they poop & believe me you need a Laxative.
Well, even as I don't think much of your remarks thus far, I have to applaud that aspersion. It's good. I don't think it fitting, but it's a good turn of phrase, and I can acknowledge that regardless of what I think of its suitability.

God talked only to Israelite’s; what was said and why?

This site was created to cover----

(1) the KJV of God talked directly to the Jewish people telling them how to get His grace.
(2) Biblical verses covering what the Jewish people did to violate His grace.
(3) Actual real time events of Jewish actions violating His teachings

What is your view on what this site says?

Or fails to say?

www.universalknowledge.net

Please say what is on your mind; do not hold back

Last edited:

If you know Hebrew, it’s a horrible translation.

God talked only to Israelite’s; what was said and why?

This site was created to cover----

(1) the KJV of God talked directly to the Jewish people telling them how to get His grace.
(2) Biblical verses covering what the Jewish people did to violate His grace.
(3) Actual real time events of Jewish actions violating His teachings

What is you view on what this site says?

Or fails to say?

www.universalknowledge.net

Please say what is on your mind; do not hold back
The Ten Utterances are the main Topics that are detailed into 613 Demands that are further deliberated upon in the Mishnah, Talmud and Shulchan Orach (Set Table) in 55,000 details.

Not unlike what an attorney has to study in order to practice law.

Forum List

Back