Godly male politics who can't keep their hands to themselves

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
220px-Vance_McAllister%2C_Official_Portrait%2C_113th_Congress.jpg

Vance McAllister, (R) LA

Married, five kids. Caught deeply kissing a married staffer. Said "There's no doubt I've fallen short and I'm asking for forgiveness. I’m asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff, and my constituents who elected me to serve"

Is Vance McAllister really religious?: Jarvis DeBerry

Though some claim his religion is actually just an act to fool the voters.

""I know his beliefs," Peacock told CNN. "When he ran one of his commercials, he said, 'I need your prayers,' and I asked, 'When did you get religious?' He said, 'When I needed votes.' He broke out the religious card and he's about the most nonreligious person I know.""

220px-Dennis_Hastert_109th_pictorial_photo.jpg

Dennis Hastert

Bombshell: Prosecutors Say Dennis Hastert, Defender of Family Values, Sexually Abused Four Boys

"
Bombshell: Prosecutors Say Dennis Hastert, Defender of Family Values, Sexually Abused Four Boys"

Yeah, the guy's so religious, he tried to act like a Catholic Priest.

220px-113th_Congress_Official_Photo_of_Rep._Tim_Murphy.jpg

Tim Murphy

Pro-lifer who asked his mistress to have an abortion

Loads of the buggers.

Vance McAllister, (R) LA

Married, five kids. Caught deeply kissing a married staffer. Said "There's no doubt I've fallen short and I'm asking for forgiveness. I’m asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff, and my constituents who elected me to serve"

""I know his beliefs," Peacock told CNN. "When he ran one of his commercials, he said, 'I need your prayers,' and I asked, 'When did you get religious?' He said, 'When I needed votes.' He broke out the religious card and he's about the most nonreligious person I know.""

Dennis Hastert

Bombshell: Prosecutors Say Dennis Hastert, Defender of Family Values, Sexually Abused Four Boys

"
Bombshell: Prosecutors Say Dennis Hastert, Defender of Family Values, Sexually Abused Four Boys"

Tim Murphy

Loads of the buggers.
Al Franken

Vance McAllister, (R) LA

Dennis Hastert

"

Tim Murphy

Loads of the buggers.

These religious fakes are crawling out from under the rocks like the slime that they are.

I am so sick of these fake bible thumpers in politics ..Very nauseating..

The only good thing that will hopefully come out of this is the christian's need to look and see how trusting they are by a candidate just quoting the bible.

Vance McAllister, (R) LA

Dennis Hastert

"

Tim Murphy

Loads of the buggers.
Al Franken

Please compare the similarity? Did Al Franken get elected by waving the bible , as such a moral man?

It has been known since the Saturday Night Live days that Al had a ego, but never played the high morals game.

Last edited:
Here's a brain teaser. Is a politician who lies a bigger liar if his morality is based on a religion or if his morality is based on the situation?

Vance McAllister, (R) LA

Dennis Hastert

"

Tim Murphy

Loads of the buggers.

These religious fakes are crawling out from under the rocks like the slime that they are.

I am so sick of these fake bible thumpers in politics ..Very nauseating..

The only good thing that will hopefully come out of this is the christian's need to look and see how trusting they are by a candidate just quoting the bible.

Unfortunately, I think they know these guys are fake--they voted for Trump, didn't they? If the huckster will vote their way, they'd elect Lucifer. They may be religious, but they aren't stupid.

Forum List

Back