Godless Totalitarians are Smarter

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
America needs to be led by godless statists , central planners, bureaucrats and totalitarian social engineers with a vision !!!

like hitler, stalin and mao..................workers of the world unite !

America needs to be led by godless statists , central planners, bureaucrats and totalitarian social engineers with a vision !!!

What happened to all those smart fellows?

"I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord's work."

[Adolph Hitler, Speech, Reichstag, 1936]

It would be nice to get someone new who isn't a flaming psychopath.

ah yes.......................adolph the religious zealot that settles it, he was a christian !

"Only in the steady and constant application of force lies the very first prerequisite for success. This persistence, however, can always and only arise from a definite spiritual conviction. Any violence which does not spring from a firm, spiritual base, will be wavering and uncertain."

[Adolf Hitler, "Mein Kampf", Vol. 1, Chapter 5]

"I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord's work."

Most Germans were Christians at this time. Maybe Hitler war a Catholic, who knows. But I think, it does not really count.
But I heard a theory: In WW1 Hitler had really luck in a battle field, so he thought, god saved him. Now, I can't remember: Who was responsible for the death of Jesus?

Finally someone who gets it.

"Anyone who dares to lay hands on the highest image of the Lord commits sacrilege against the benevolent creator of this miracle and contributes to the expulsion from paradise."

[Adolf Hitler, "Mein Kampf" Vol. 2 Chapter 1]

Most Germans were Christians at this time. Maybe Hitler war a Catholic, who knows. But I think, it does not really count.
But I heard a theory: In WW1 Hitler had really luck in a battle field, so he thought, god saved him. Now, I can't remember: Who was responsible for the death of Jesus?
:eusa_eh:

26032d1233246492-gott-mit-uns-belt-buckle-real-fake-m4_68-aluminium-nowa-dated-1939-front.jpg

"God is with us."

WTH is it with you CONZ and being ignorant low-grade morons?

Perhaps even a black liberation theologist, marxist and community organizer to bring "hope and change" to the masses.....................

"Today Christians ... stand at the head of [this country]... I pledge that I never will tie myself to parties who want to destroy Christianity .. We want to fill our culture again with the Christian spirit ... We want to burn out all the recent immoral developments in literature, in the theater, and in the press - in short, we want to burn out the poison of immorality which has entered into our whole life and culture as a result of liberal excess during the past ... (few) years."

[The Speeches of Adolph Hitler, 1922-1939, Vol. 1 (London, Oxford University Press, 1942), pg. 871-872]

Forum List

Back