Godfather of global warming says...........

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
All the doomsday predictions are gay.................

Green ‘drivel’

The godfather of global warming lowers the boom on climate change hysteria

By Lorrie Goldstein,Toronto Sun
First posted: Saturday, June 23, 2012 06:03 PM EDT

Green

More losing for the bomb throwers...............:D:D:D:fu:

laughingman-3.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like at the same time he was projecting 80% of the world's population gone by 2100, he was a severe critic of the "alternative energy" list and a huge proponent of nuclear power..

So if this is just age induced "shedding of worldly cares", at least he was somewhat rationale in his peak influential years.

'Enjoy life while you can' | Environment | The Guardian

Lovelock believes global warming is now irreversible, and that nothing can prevent large parts of the planet becoming too hot to inhabit, or sinking underwater, resulting in mass migration, famine and epidemics. Britain is going to become a lifeboat for refugees from mainland Europe, so instead of wasting our time on wind turbines we need to start planning how to survive. To Lovelock, the logic is clear. The sustainability brigade are insane to think we can save ourselves by going back to nature; our only chance of survival will come not from less technology, but more.

Nuclear power, he argues, can solve our energy problem ------

"You're never going to get enough energy from wind to run a society such as ours," he says. "Windmills! Oh no. No way of doing it. You can cover the whole country with the blasted things, millions of them. Waste of time."

This is not really the father of "global warming", but he IS the founder of the Greenish Religion cult. The ones who worship and speak to Gaia...

Green ‘drivel’

Green

laughingman-3.jpg

I liked the honesty in this quote from the article.....

"Unlike many “environmentalists,” who have degrees in political science, Lovelock, until his recent retirement at age 92, was a much-honoured working scientist and academic."

Reveals a great deal about the money chasers in the "environmental movement".

Green ‘drivel’

Green

laughingman-3.jpg

I liked the honesty in this quote from the article.....

"Unlike many “environmentalists,” who have degrees in political science, Lovelock, until his recent retirement at age 92, was a much-honoured working scientist and academic."

Reveals a great deal about the money chasers in the "environmental movement".

Bro.......and thats what it is all about........your last sentence...........money chasers. What is compelling to me being in this forum for a couple of years is, I cant determine if the radicals are too naive to realize this and really think some kind of profound societal economic reversal upon us? Or, they recognize it and prefer to ignore it. Its one or the other........and the scary thing is, neither is a view that can exist with both feet firmly planted on the ground.:D:D I really think this is what draws me back into this forum all the time...........watching that dynamic. Being in the field of psychology and having been schooled in political psychology, its totally fascinating.

There are many people sitting on beaches in the Bahamas drinking their morning coffee outside their villa having raped the public on this solar and wind power shit. 100% certainty these people have known since day 1 this is all a ruse. And shit........give 'em credit. And the irony? The capitalists the radicals so despise have taken them to the cleaners...........but whats appalling is, they insist on the regular guy to fund this BS while the fat cats get fatter on a ruse.

Im convinced these people who support all this green stuff somehow got fucked in their formative years. To a person, all the environmental radicals somehow got to a place where they are violently angry, miserable and jealous of other people's success.........feeds a passion for revenge. Opportunitstic entrepenuers are laughing their balls off as they are counting their cash.:bye1:

Last edited:

Green

Amazing, was this article run right next to the latest Bat-boy sighting? The definition of "editorial" has shifted in the last couple of decades.

Godfather sayeth it's getting hot in here... Crank up the A/C and let us unleasheth some hydrochlorofluorocarbons.

I thought that Al Gore started the green movement and the internet.

Here's the Cliff Notes..

LoveLock founded the Church.
Al Gore is the Patron Saint.
Hansen, et al wrote the Gospel.
The UN is the College of Cardinals.
Mann and CRU are the Martyrs.

OldRocks, Trakar, bobgnote, OopyDoo et al are the choir..

Say AMEN..

Last edited:
Who cant love the responses from the k00k radical environmentalists on here? These people just IGNORE anything in the way of information........as if it never existed. Its fucking fascinating!! Tell me this is not a mental condition?

For most people, if you are driving your car and it runs out of gas, you're calling yourself a "dick" for pushing the envelope. Not these dolts. They run out of gas and "the fucking road was too rough" or "that was some crappy gas I got" or "I must need a tune-up". Then again......thats why these people are fringe by any reasonable standard...........which is why they are not winning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back