God Will Rapture The Church On May 21, 2011

It's already Sunday, May 22nd in many parts of the world. But to play it safe I went to a cemetery and ,,,,no open graves and no zombies.
All is well.

Yeah, we've got the zombies here...

So half the world is going to hell because they didnt accept the lord jesus christ?

So a buddist, jew, muslim etc etc are going to hell?

Hey wait, its the 25th now....what the hell is going on? I am still here, or am I? Hmmmm.

look damn it....my credit cards cannot take these continual predictions of doom....

we all woke up after the poles shifted..hell did they shift?

are you sure?

if you are send me your credit cards, please

the planet earth is the only planet in the solar system that believes in gods - trolls - demons and puffs of smoke !

for shame ! :cuckoo:

So half the world is going to hell because they didnt accept the lord jesus christ?

So a buddist, jew, muslim etc etc are going to hell?

Hey wait, its the 25th now....what the hell is going on? I am still here, or am I? Hmmmm.

i love glenn beck - but when he gets going on relegion - i turn him off = everything he sez about communists owning our schools and media & all the communists that obama knows and the communists in charge of the unions - that is true because i went to college with those reds in the 70s and i belongs to big unions - the leadership always supports communist demokrats

New Topics

Forum List

Back