God Will Rapture The Church On May 21, 2011

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
This pastor is convinced that we are living at 'the very end of time,' as recorded in 2Peter:

"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be [a]burned up. Since all these things are to be destroyed in this way, what sort of people ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! 2Peter 3:10-12.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMchDxxFmRQ"]Pastor Says May 21, 2011 Rapture Of Church[/ame]

There is a May 21 planetary alignment that just happens to take place on May 21, 2011. The ELEnin dwarf star is gaining slowly as the Earth is now orbiting in the same direction with earth changes increasing gradually.

May21.jpg

ELEnin Dwarf Star Event Timeline

Track ELEnin Using Google Sky

NASA JPL ELEnin Orbit Data

Join ELEnin Dwarf Star Chat using Paltalk

Last edited:
look damn it....my credit cards cannot take these continual predictions of doom....

we all woke up after the poles shifted..hell did they shift?

are you sure?

if you are send me your credit cards, please

Lol, I remember getting passed a pamplet in DC about the Lord coming on this date last year :p

Mann.. I was really looking forward to getting to vote for the first time in 2012 :(.

Last edited:
When did it change from a comet to a dwarf star?...it's a miracle!!!!

God Will Rapture The Church On May 21, 2011

This pastor is convinced that we are living at 'the very end of time,' as recorded in 2Peter:

That's nice.

I'll be sure to wear clean underwear that day.

Hi Toro:

lol

Terral, you're awesome.
You guys should realize that I do not necessarily believe every conspiracy theory that appears in my Opening Posts. The pastor in the OP of this thread believes the Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011, which is the evidence to support that conclusion. Scripture says that the Day of the Lord comes like a 'thief in the night' (1Thes. 5:1-2), which means nobody knows the day or hour of the Rapture (1Thes. 4:15-17).

Hi Toro:

lol

Terral, you're awesome.
You guys should realize that I do not necessarily believe every conspiracy theory that appears in my Opening Posts. The pastor in the OP of this thread believes the Rapture will take place on May 21, 2011, which is the evidence to support that conclusion. Scripture says that the Day of the Lord comes like a 'thief in the night' (1Thes. 5:1-2), which means nobody knows the day or hour of the Rapture (1Thes. 4:15-17).

I actually hope this is true because then we will be rid of Terral forever. But he will post on may 22nd some other bogus bullshit and.... here we go again. This isn't a conspiracy, this is a way for "family radio" Family Radio (FR) Worldwide - Judgment Day: May 21, 2011. to make money and get people to listen to their station. This proves Terral is a true llama donkey dildo muncher.

Last edited:
look it's going to happen but will it be today. I don't know will it happen tomrrow I don't know will it happen thenext day I don't know. It's going to happen but no one will know about it until it happens.

Mark 13:32 (King James Version)

32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

I guess someone forgot to read the Bible.

Went grocery shipping this AM.

It's Saturday so usually the place is packed.

Not today. I mean I have never seen it so sparely populated.

The floor manager confirmed (I asked) that yes, indeed, she had never seen it so sparely populated either.

Forum List

Back