God VS Lucifer

The war in heaven was over how the plan of salvation would be implemented. Our Father in Heaven knew the correct way to implement the plan of salvation. The idea was to give His children the opportunity to progress and to become more like Him. You see, God understood that in order for his children to become more like Him, they needed to learn how to choose of their own volition right from wrong. God is a being of free will. Nobody tells God what to do. He does all that he does of his own free will and choice. He chooses good continually. For the children to become like the Father, they would need to learn to choose good in and of themselves. It is the only way. If they were forced or made to do good, they would not be like God because God is not forced to do good but chooses to do good of his own free will. Once you stop forcing them would they choose good? You cannot become a being who chooses good of your own free will by being forced to do it. You have to learn to do good of your own volition. Free will is an eternal principle by which God rules. For God's children to become like him they would need free will when put on this earth. But with free will comes the opportunity to choose other path ways other than that of becoming more like the Father. God understands this but there is no other way for his children to progress other than to allow free will. Thus there was the chance that some of his children would not progress and would choose forbidden paths.

Lucifer, as a son of the morning, was a very ambitious character. He was arrogant and sought for power. He devised an alternate plan to save God's children when they came to this earth. His plan was a plan of force. He believed that if you use force upon all God's children, then not one of them would be lost and all would be saved. He was quite proud of his plan and wanted all credit for it. In other words, he wanted to supplant the Father with himself as the ruler of all the heavens. But the Father, knowing that this plan would not work and would not bring his children to be more like Him, rejected Lucifer's plan. You cannot force somebody to be good in and of themselves. It doesn't work. They need to learn to choose good of their own free will. God knew that free will was essential to the happiness of his children as well. If heaven were ruled by tyranny, it would not be heavenly at all. When Lucifer's plan was rejected, he became extremely angry and rebelled against God the Father. He was so confident in his plan that he took it to all the other children of God. Some were fooled by his crafty plan and helped him spread his plan in heaven and also rebelled against the Father. Eventually they convinced 1/3 of all the children of God to side with them. It was a war of ideology. I think Lucifer's plan appealed to many because they were guaranteed not to fall while on this earth. Lucifer, in his rebellion sought to overthrow the Father. His plan though was faulty from the beginning. All it would have led to was a ruling tyranny and no progression. The Father eventually cast Lucifer and his followers out of heaven. They were cast into the earth. God would use them to test his other children while they came to the earth. Lucifer became the devil also known as Satan and Perdition who, while on this earth, is still trying to turn God's children against him. It is he that taught Cain the secret combination of murdering to get gain and at that time Cain became a Son of Perdition. These secret combinations have been on the earth ever since and are the cause of great evil on the earth. Satan and his followers were denied the opportunity to gain a body when they were cast out of heaven. Thus they were denied the chance to become like the Father and Son in this respect. This is why evil spirits attempt to possess our bodies because they want what they cannot have. Those who were valiant in heaven are known to have kept their first estate. While those who followed after Satan lost their first estate. Thus they were denied bodies. By virtue of the fact that we have bodies, we know whose side we were on in the premortal existence. The test now is whether we keep this second estate. We are being tested on this earth to see if we will choose good over evil. Evil has absolutely nothing to offer us. Yet many choose this path.

There's a very real chance that "God" is in fact Satan, and Satan, "imprisoned in hell" is "God."

"God" seems to be a total dick, wanting everyone miserable, denying simple pleasures, saying to kill, etc.

While "Satan" is the one saying to have fun and be happy. Sounds to me like things got reversed somewhere.

If god is really all powerful, there should have been no contest. If god is so weak, is he truly a worthy god?

Why didn't god just wipe the bad angels out like he did with humans during Noah, S & G during Abraham or Egypt during Moses?

When satan told Eve they would become like God, knowing good and bad--he was saying if we knew both sides ourselves we wouldn't need Gods advice, we could choose for ourselves. It brought into question Gods universal sovereignty, all the spirit beings and 2 mortals witnessed it. So once and for all time it is being proved so it can never happen again--Do we need Gods advice to find lasting happiness in life? 1/3 of the angels fell-99% of mankind fell.
The lake of fire( eternal destruction) is where the bad angels,satan and the mislead mortals will go- post Har-mageddon.

If god is really all powerful, there should have been no contest. If god is so weak, is he truly a worthy god?

Why didn't god just wipe the bad angels out like he did with humans during Noah, S & G during Abraham or Egypt during Moses?

When satan told Eve they would become like God, knowing good and bad--he was saying if we knew both sides ourselves we wouldn't need Gods advice, we could choose for ourselves. It brought into question Gods universal sovereignty, all the spirit beings and 2 mortals witnessed it. So once and for all time it is being proved so it can never happen again--Do we need Gods advice to find lasting happiness in life? 1/3 of the angels fell-99% of mankind fell.
The lake of fire( eternal destruction) is where the bad angels,satan and the mislead mortals will go- post Har-mageddon.

The beautiful hills of Megiddo

upload_2015-7-1_8-51-9.jpeg

God could not wipe out Lucifer and his followers anymore than he could create them from nothing. They are eternal beings the same as you or I. You cannot wipe out something that cannot be destroyed. Sure, as mortals we can have our spirits separated from our bodies. This is known as death. But the immortal spirit is indestructible. And once we are resurrected the immortal body will also be indestructible. Under these circumstances, there still was no contest. God cast Satan and his followers out of heaven into the earth. He did this to use them as tempters to try and test those who were worthy to come to earth and receive a body. In the end Satan and his minions will be cast into outer darkness where there is weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth.

God could not wipe out Lucifer and his followers anymore than he could create them from nothing. They are eternal beings the same as you or I. You cannot wipe out something that cannot be destroyed. Sure, as mortals we can have our spirits separated from our bodies. This is known as death. But the immortal spirit is indestructible. And once we are resurrected the immortal body will also be indestructible. Under these circumstances, there still was no contest. God cast Satan and his followers out of heaven into the earth. He did this to use them as tempters to try and test those who were worthy to come to earth and receive a body. In the end Satan and his minions will be cast into outer darkness where there is weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth.

all those spirits floating around some place......how can there be room for any more?

Angles according to the bible had bodies and mated with human women. If they have bodies, then those bodies could be killed. Without bodies, how are angles going to return to planet earth. The immortal body is up there with the rest of the spirits, stuck.
Angles and god were created at the same time? If God created angles, he can destroy them. The were created at the same time as god then how is god 'God'? Is satan another god or a servant of god? Which is more powerful? Why should the angles have been forced to bow to man, we are frail organic forms that die after a number of years. Was Adam not formed from dust? How does god have an image to make us in? Is he not in all things? Then a tree could be in the image of god, or a fish, or a dinosaur.

Why is a spirit indestructible? Who decided to do that? How were spirits form during the big bang? Why do they need organic bodies to inhabit that will so quickly die? Why not indestructible forms for indestructible spirits? Spirits are like kleenex, use them once and throw them into some void?

Where is the test of logic in what you rattle off?

There's a very real chance that "God" is in fact Satan, and Satan, "imprisoned in hell" is "God."

"God" seems to be a total dick, wanting everyone miserable, denying simple pleasures, saying to kill, etc.

While "Satan" is the one saying to have fun and be happy. Sounds to me like things got reversed somewhere.

You mistake false religion as being of God. In reality it is of Satan. Satan is not yet bound or imprisoned but he is "going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it". There is only one truth but many varying religions. God is not the author of such confusion. Satan is the one saying kill the unborn children, go to war and kill your brothers, defile your own bodies, and freedom is found in rejecting God. Don't be fooled by it. He is the champion of all liars. He seeks to drag you slowly down to hell with him. Don't be his advocate. True happiness is not found in sin but in having the spirit of peace and righteousness. You were once valiant for the cause of righteousness. Find that again within yourself.

You mistake false religion as being of God. In reality it is of Satan. Satan is not yet bound or imprisoned but he is "going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it". There is only one truth but many varying religions. God is not the author of such confusion. Satan is the one saying kill the unborn children, go to war and kill your brothers, defile your own bodies, and freedom is found in rejecting God. Don't be fooled by it. He is the champion of all liars. He seeks to drag you slowly down to hell with him. Don't be his advocate. True happiness is not found in sin but in having the spirit of peace and righteousness. You were once valiant for the cause of righteousness. Find that again within yourself.

So all the passages about killing children are satan? Teaching that bitter water should be used to abort a child is not god's words? The bible is wrong????

So where is the original 'correct' bible without the works of satan?

Like the quran, there are satanic verses?

all those spirits floating around some place......how can there be room for any more?

Is there a limit to space?

Angles according to the bible had bodies and mated with human women. If they have bodies, then those bodies could be killed. Without bodies, how are angles going to return to planet earth. The immortal body is up there with the rest of the spirits, stuck.
Angles and god were created at the same time? If God created angles, he can destroy them. The were created at the same time as god then how is god 'God'? Is satan another god or a servant of god? Which is more powerful? Why should the angles have been forced to bow to man, we are frail organic forms that die after a number of years. Was Adam not formed from dust? How does god have an image to make us in? Is he not in all things? Then a tree could be in the image of god, or a fish, or a dinosaur.

I think you need to show me the verses you are referring to. I know there a lot of false teachings out there but I want to make sure of the verses you are talking about to make sure you get a correct interpretation.

Why is a spirit indestructible? Who decided to do that? How were spirits form during the big bang? Why do they need organic bodies to inhabit that will so quickly die? Why not indestructible forms for indestructible spirits? Spirits are like kleenex, use them once and throw them into some void?

Where is the test of logic in what you rattle off?

First off the concept of ex nihilo creation is false. God did not create us out of nothing. Newton was correct in teaching the Law of Conservation of Matter. It cannot be destroyed but only changed to another state. The same holds for spiritual matter and intelligence. The false religions of the world have taught ex nihilo creation to the detriment of the world. If God could have created us from nothing he should have created us all to be perfect like himself. It is eternally impossible even for God to create things out of absolutely nothing. The word create in the bible means to organize and not to create out of nothing. God took some matter that already existed and formed our spirits to never go back to chaos. But the intelligence of man also has always existed and it is part of our spirit. There never was a time when you did not exist as an intelligence. Because God organized our spirits with spirit matter and intelligence, which have always existed, and formed them to never go back to chaos, they are indestructible or immortal. The Big Bang theory is just that, a theory. It is not fact. It fits nicely with the ex nihilo creationists but it is false. The reason God made our spirits to be indestructible is so we would not worry that we would go back to chaos. There is joy and happiness knowing that you will live forever. God is a being who is eternal. He wants us to be like him. This mortal life is a stage for learning. Part of the learning process is for us to experience death so that we will appreciate the bodies we will gain back in the resurrection. This life also becomes a test to see if we will choose good or evil. Some people are under the impression that we should eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we will die. It is true that we will die, but it is also true that we will resurrect. But will we be good beings or evil based on the choices we made while in this life? Once we are resurrected, our bodies and not just our spirits will become immortal and indestructible. There is a quality to having a body that gives us joy.

Doctrine and Covenants 93:33
33 For man is spirit. The elements are eternal, and spirit and element, inseparably connected, receive a fulness of joy;

God wants us to have the greatest amount of joy. Giving us bodies is a part of that. Having them for ever would allow us to have a fullness of joy.

God is an exalted man. For this reason, his children were made in his image and likeness. When Moses was in the mount, he saw God:

Exodus 33:17-23
17 And the Lord said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.
18 And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory.
19 And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy.
20 And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.
21 And the Lord said, Behold, there is a place by me, and thou shalt stand upon a rock:
22 And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:
23 And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

According to these verses, God has a hand, face and back parts.

Hebrews 1:1-3
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Here we read that God's Son was in the express image of his Father. We know that Jesus has a body that is resurrected. If he is in the express image of the Father, then can we not conclude that the father also has a body that is just like Jesus' body.

Our mortal bodies were formed from the dust of the earth but in the resurrection our bodies will be immortal. Angels are messengers. They are men who belong to this earth and either they have not yet received a body and appear as spirits, or they appear as resurrected beings with an immortal body. When John received the visions of the Book of Revelation, he began to worship the angel and this is what the angel told him:

Revelation 19:10
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

The angel was John's fellow servant and of his brethren. The angels that went into save Lot from Sodom and Ghomorrah were men.

Genesis 19:1-5
1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;
2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant’s house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.
3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.
4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:
5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

This verse tells us in verse 1 that the visitors to Lot were angels. But according to verse 5 we see that they are men.

So angels can be men who have not yet come to this earth, are already on this earth, or have already passed from this earth. The world angel simply means "messenger".

God is in all and through all things by means of his glory. God is a being who is filled with light. The light that God has shines and goes in and through all things. In this way he is omnipresent. I like to think of it as a lightbulb. The bulb itself has a physical limit in space, but when you turn it on, it's light fills the whole room. The light that comes from the presence of God is in all and through all things. It is a part of God. There are great portions and small portions of that light.

Last edited:
Why do we need mortal bodies at all. If we are spirit why not just be without a body at all. If we don't need our body after death why do we in spirit exist at all.
Why go though the process of birth life and death?
Some angles are men, some are not? Why does god need angles at all? Why is he afraid to kill them or trap them so they can do no more mischief. Why do they have the power to interfere with man at all, for good or bad.
It is an illogical argument and quoting a few verses of the bible it not a logical explanation.

If god is in all things, why don't we all look like daisies or penguins, why this form? Do all the other creations of god have spirits as well. Every vegetable and piece of sand? And when we eat the plants and turn sand into glass what happens to their spirit?

God can just as easily send a parrot to speak to us instead of angles that are good and bad, and obviously have a will of their own if they can disobey god. How do we even know the message is from god and not one of their own making? Maybe they are all satan's messages and not god's?

If we can't trust angels telling us the truth, how can we trust any religion? Maybe christians have it all wrong and hindus have it right?

Swallowing a bible does not mean you understand or can defend it being analyzed or actually explain it without just quoting a verse.

Why didn't god just leave everyone as spirit and not bother with the universe at all? Do all the life on other planets also have the same god and bible? Why so much contradiction and confusion on this planet?

All religion has been used to manipulate and control the masses. Why is christianity any different. Why give us a brain to think and question everything. Why blindly obey anything or any one? Why have faith if it can be questioned? Why believe something that cannot be proved?

How do we even know what we think of ad this life is not just in the mind? What if we really don't have a physical form at all? If we are spirit, why can't we just fly, why make us believe we are grounded and weak?

If we all joined into one mind, could be over throw god as the angles supposedly tried to do? If we are spirits, why do we need a god?

Why do we need mortal bodies at all. If we are spirit why not just be without a body at all. If we don't need our body after death why do we in spirit exist at all.
spirit and element inseparably connected receive a fullness of joy. If the spirit is without the body, it cannot receive a fullness of joy.
Why go though the process of birth life and death?
Life with all its experiences is a process of learning to become more like God.
Some angles are men, some are not? Why does god need angles at all? Why is he afraid to kill them or trap them so they can do no more mischief. Why do they have the power to interfere with man at all, for good or bad.
It is an illogical argument and quoting a few verses of the bible it not a logical explanation.
All angels are men. they either will belong, do belong, or have belonged to this earth as mankind. God uses angels to deliver messages. God likes to involve us all in our own salvation. It is just another way of learning to become like him. God is using the Devil and his followers (angels) to tempt us and try us in this life. In the end they will be cast into outer darkness.

If god is in all things, why don't we all look like daisies or penguins, why this form? Do all the other creations of god have spirits as well. Every vegetable and piece of sand? And when we eat the plants and turn sand into glass what happens to their spirit?
God has made a variety of animals, vegetables, and minerals on the earth. We don't look like daisies because we are not of that specie. We are of mankind. And yes all things were created spiritually before they were created physically on the earth. I'm sure the spirit's of daisies do not become incorporated with our spirit.

God can just as easily send a parrot to speak to us instead of angles that are good and bad, and obviously have a will of their own if they can disobey god. How do we even know the message is from god and not one of their own making? Maybe they are all satan's messages and not god's?
There are ways to detect an evil spirit. Offer to shake his hand. If you feel his hand, you will know that he is a resurrected being because he has a body. Evil spirits cannot have a body. If he is a disembodied spirit who has not yet received a body, he will not try to deceive you by shaking your hand. But if he is of the devil he will try shaking your hand to deceive you. By this you may know an evil spirit form a good spirit.

If we can't trust angels telling us the truth, how can we trust any religion? Maybe christians have it all wrong and hindus have it right?
Like I said, test the angel. You can know the true church by their doctrines and organization. Is the organization the same as what Christ set up? Do they teach the teachings of Christ. You must study the word of God to know the truth. However, there are false teachers of religion who can deceive. So pray to God that he will guide you in the path of right. And trust in him.

Swallowing a bible does not mean you understand or can defend it being analyzed or actually explain it without just quoting a verse.

Luke 11:9
9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

James 1:5-7
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

Why didn't god just leave everyone as spirit and not bother with the universe at all? Do all the life on other planets also have the same god and bible? Why so much contradiction and confusion on this planet?

Doctrine and Covenants 93:33
33 For man is spirit. The elements are eternal, and spirit and element, inseparably connected, receive a fulness of joy; (This is why we have bodies. To have joy.)

There is more joy in the physical world than the spirit world.

God has created worlds without number.

Moses 1:33
33 And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten.

Satan has created confusion in this world but God has established the way and it is not hard to find.
1 Thessalonians 5:21
21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

All religion has been used to manipulate and control the masses. Why is christianity any different. Why give us a brain to think and question everything. Why blindly obey anything or any one? Why have faith if it can be questioned? Why believe something that cannot be proved?

These are good questions. There are false religions and there are false Christian religions. I would first study the words of Jesus Christ and compare his teachings to other religions. Pray often. God gave you a brain to think so you wouldn't need to only go off of what others say. You can actually study it out in your mind and heart. Search your feelings. You will know when it is true. Beware of churches who mingle some truth with false teachings. Trust in the Lord and ask him to guide you to his true church. Find a church with 12 apostles:

Ephesians 4:11-14
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

If we haven't all come to a unity of the faith, then we should still find these offices in God's true church.

How do we even know what we think of ad this life is not just in the mind? What if we really don't have a physical form at all? If we are spirit, why can't we just fly, why make us believe we are grounded and weak?

Why would God cause you to live in a delusion? We are mortals and subject to the limitations of mortality. Perhaps when we are resurrected, we will be able to appear at will as the angels do and travel as Christ will at his second coming.

If we all joined into one mind, could be over throw god as the angles supposedly tried to do? If we are spirits, why do we need a god?

God is all powerful and cannot be overthrown. Satan was foolish and sought to overcome righteousness for his own selfish gain. God does not give his full power unto any until he has proven them to be good in and of themselves and will never abuse the power given them. He knows the end from the beginning and you cannot deceive him. You can trust in God who is a firm foundation upon whom you can rely. God governs the universe and is a being of love, justice, mercy, equity, and truth. He wants us to be like him and fill the universe with peace and love. This life as mortals is not life the eternities. It is filled with strife, deception, wickedness, etc. etc. But there are good things in this life that God has left for us to cling to. We are simply to take hold of the iron rod of the word of God, have faith in him and follow him to the end. We will then have peace and joy in the world to come. Until we come to measure up to the stature of God we will always need him to guide us and protect us from deception and evil.

Onefour1 wrote... God is all powerful and cannot be overthrown. Satan was foolish and sought to overcome righteousness for his own selfish gain. God does not give his full power unto any until he has proven them to be good in and of themselves and will never abuse the power given them. He knows the end from the beginning and you cannot deceive him. You can trust in God who is a firm foundation upon whom you can rely. God governs the universe and is a being of love, justice, mercy, equity, and truth. He wants us to be like him and fill the universe with peace and love. This life as mortals is not life the eternities. It is filled with strife, deception, wickedness, etc. etc. But there are good things in this life that God has left for us to cling to. We are simply to take hold of the iron rod of the word of God, have faith in him and follow him to the end. We will then have peace and joy in the world to come. Until we come to measure up to the stature of God we will always need him to guide us and protect us from deception and evil.

Lucifer risked paradise to save mankind from an evil god. Lucifer and he legions were outnumbered but in spite of that they tried. Had God been able to defeat them he would have destroyed them. The war is not over and God's days are numbered.

God is hate and the Bible proves it.

Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.

1)If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

Death for Blasphemy

One day a man who had an Israelite mother and an Egyptian father got into a fight with one of the Israelite men. During the fight, this son of an Israelite woman blasphemed the LORD's name. So the man was brought to Moses for judgment. His mother's name was Shelomith. She was the daughter of Dibri of the tribe of Dan. They put the man in custody until the LORD's will in the matter should become clear. Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take the blasphemer outside the camp, and tell all those who heard him to lay their hands on his head. Then let the entire community stone him to death. Say to the people of Israel: Those who blaspheme God will suffer the consequences of their guilt and be punished. Anyone who blasphemes the LORD's name must be stoned to death by the whole community of Israel. Any Israelite or foreigner among you who blasphemes the LORD's name will surely die. (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)

Kill False Prophets

1) Suppose there are prophets among you, or those who have dreams about the future, and they promise you signs or miracles, and the predicted signs or miracles take place. If the prophets then say, 'Come, let us worship the gods of foreign nations,' do not listen to them. The LORD your God is testing you to see if you love him with all your heart and soul. Serve only the LORD your God and fear him alone. Obey his commands, listen to his voice, and cling to him. The false prophets or dreamers who try to lead you astray must be put to death, for they encourage rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of slavery in the land of Egypt. Since they try to keep you from following the LORD your God, you must execute them to remove the evil from among you. (Deuteronomy 13:1-5 NLT)

2) But any prophet who claims to give a message from another god or who falsely claims to speak for me must die.' You may wonder, 'How will we know whether the prophecy is from the LORD or not?' If the prophet predicts something in the LORD's name and it does not happen, the LORD did not give the message. That prophet has spoken on his own and need not be feared. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NLT)

Infidels and Gays Should Die

So God let them go ahead and do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other's bodies. Instead of believing what they knew was the truth about God, they deliberately chose to believe lies. So they worshiped the things God made but not the Creator himself, who is to be praised forever. Amen. That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. And the men, instead of having normal sexual relationships with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men and, as a result, suffered within themselves the penalty they so richly deserved. When they refused to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their evil minds and let them do things that should never be done. Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness, sin, greed, hate, envy, murder, fighting, deception, malicious behavior, and gossip. They are backstabbers, haters of God, insolent, proud, and boastful. They are forever inventing new ways of sinning and are disobedient to their parents. They refuse to understand, break their promises, and are heartless and unforgiving. They are fully aware of God's death penalty for those who do these things, yet they go right ahead and do them anyway. And, worse yet, they encourage others to do them, too. (Romans 1:24-32 NLT)

Kill Anyone who Approaches the Tabernacle

For the LORD had said to Moses, 'Exempt the tribe of Levi from the census; do not include them when you count the rest of the Israelites. You must put the Levites in charge of the Tabernacle of the Covenant, along with its furnishings and equipment. They must carry the Tabernacle and its equipment as you travel, and they must care for it and camp around it. Whenever the Tabernacle is moved, the Levites will take it down and set it up again. Anyone else who goes too near the Tabernacle will be executed.' (Numbers 1:48-51 NLT)

Kill People for Working on the Sabbath

The LORD then gave these further instructions to Moses: 'Tell the people of Israel to keep my Sabbath day, for the Sabbath is a sign of the covenant between me and you forever. It helps you to remember that I am the LORD, who makes you holy. Yes, keep the Sabbath day, for it is holy. Anyone who desecrates it must die; anyone who works on that day will be cut off from the community. Work six days only, but the seventh day must be a day of total rest. I repeat: Because the LORD considers it a holy day, anyone who works on the Sabbath must be put to death.' (Exodus 31:12-15 NLT)

Wolfen AstroTurf

We usually think of Lucifer/Satan as a spiritual adversary of God and Mankind, but often, we feel that 'real' devils are running around in the world and creating profiteerism dominions (i.e., narcotics crimelords, corrupt politicians, etc.).

The modern global market (i.e., eTrade) is marked by conveniences and risk derring-do. Those who become prosperous through shrewdness and short-cuts often seem like 'lucky devils.'

Indeed, many Third World countries view the opportunistic fortunes of America (i.e., Burger King, Apple Computers) and think that the USA is a true 'lucky devil.' America has, after all, capitalized on many economic shifts in world history.

The popularity of various risk-consciousness American comic book avatars such as Daredevil (Marvel Comics), Wendigo (Marvel Comics), and Lucifer Morningstar (DC Comics) represent a modern fascination with 'bravado achievement' and 'ambition relentlessness.'

Why do we make fortune-fantasy Hollywood (USA) movies such as "The Wolf of Wall Street" (2013)?

:afro:

Wendigo (Marvel Comics)

x-men.png

I don't know why god is so pissed about a little fruit theft. I, personally, have donated at least 6 cans of fruit to the Salvation Army, but he still holds a grudge.

I don't know why god is so pissed about a little fruit theft. I, personally, have donated at least 6 cans of fruit to the Salvation Army, but he still holds a grudge.

It doesn't take much to rub God the wrong way and when you do his reaction is way over the top. He says he gave humans free will but in reality God is a control freak and quite insane.

God is especially murderous when it comes to children and infants.

God Loves Murdering Children

Kill Sons of Sinners

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

God Will Kill Children

The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered." O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don't give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, "All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children." (Hosea 9:11-16 NLT)

Kill Men, Women, and Children

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

God Kills all the First Born of Egypt

And at midnight the LORD killed all the firstborn sons in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sat on the throne, to the firstborn son of the captive in the dungeon. Even the firstborn of their livestock were killed. Pharaoh and his officials and all the people of Egypt woke up during the night, and loud wailing was heard throughout the land of Egypt. There was not a single house where someone had not died. (Exodus 12:29-30 NLT)

Kill Old Men and Young Women

"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD. (Jeremiah 51:20-26)

(Note that after God promises the Israelites a victory against Babylon, the Israelites actually get their butts kicked by them in the next chapter. So much for an all-knowing and all-powerful God.)

God Will Kill the Children of Sinners

If even then you remain hostile toward me and refuse to obey, I will inflict you with seven more disasters for your sins. I will release wild animals that will kill your children and destroy your cattle, so your numbers will dwindle and your roads will be deserted. (Leviticus 26:21-22 NLT)

God needs to get back on his meds.:D

When Moses brought the children of Israel out of Egypt by the hand of the Lord he took them into the wilderness and was preparing them to see the face of God. But the people rejected this and instead many turned to Idol worship. Because they rejected the blessings of God, God gave them over to a very strict law known as the Law of Moses. Fat Bastardo would have you think that the law was too harsh, but it was necessary. God needed to preserve a righteous people and needed to institute laws against many of the evils of society. Yes, the laws were strict and many times called for the death penalty but this served to keep many of the people from doing wickedly. When the children of Israel rejected the face of God, they also lost the Melchizedek Priesthood which would have given them the gift of the Holy Ghost. Without the Holy Ghost to guide them a strict law was necessary. Laws against Homosexuality, Sorcery, Witchcraft, Adultery and other sins which God deemed essential to institute among this hard hearted people were necessary to try and keep them from degenerating into a wicked society. When Christ came, the Melchizedek Priesthood was restored and the gift of the Holy Ghost was upon them after Christ's ministry. This is what is meant by having the law written upon the fleshy tablets of their hearts. When Christ came he fulfilled the Law of Moses with a higher law. I see few quotes from Fat Bastardo regarding the fulfilling of the law of Moses by Jesus Christ. He may have read his bible but he has little if any understanding of it. The gospel of Jesus Christ is not the Law of Moses. Jesus came to fulfill the law and give us a higher law.

Because of the wickedness of the children of Israel after leaving Egypt, Only two people were allowed to enter the promised land of the original people who were in the exodus of Egypt. They were a hard hearted people that were given a lesser law because they were not willing to receive the higher law. Yes it was harsh but it was given in righteousness to keep a stiffnecked people from falling into a wicked and perverse state. But the higher law of God that he would have his people live can be found in the teachings of Jesus. If Israel would have been willing, they would have received the higher law and would have seen the face of God.

When Moses brought the children of Israel out of Egypt by the hand of the Lord he took them into the wilderness and was preparing them to see the face of God. But the people rejected this and instead many turned to Idol worship. Because they rejected the blessings of God, God gave them over to a very strict law known as the Law of Moses. Fat Bastardo would have you think that the law was too harsh, but it was necessary. God needed to preserve a righteous people and needed to institute laws against many of the evils of society. Yes, the laws were strict and many times called for the death penalty but this served to keep many of the people from doing wickedly. When the children of Israel rejected the face of God, they also lost the Melchizedek Priesthood which would have given them the gift of the Holy Ghost. Without the Holy Ghost to guide them a strict law was necessary. Laws against Homosexuality, Sorcery, Witchcraft, Adultery and other sins which God deemed essential to institute among this hard hearted people were necessary to try and keep them from degenerating into a wicked society. When Christ came, the Melchizedek Priesthood was restored and the gift of the Holy Ghost was upon them after Christ's ministry. This is what is meant by having the law written upon the fleshy tablets of their hearts. When Christ came he fulfilled the Law of Moses with a higher law. I see few quotes from Fat Bastardo regarding the fulfilling of the law of Moses by Jesus Christ. He may have read his bible but he has little if any understanding of it. The gospel of Jesus Christ is not the Law of Moses. Jesus came to fulfill the law and give us a higher law.

Because of the wickedness of the children of Israel after leaving Egypt, Only two people were allowed to enter the promised land of the original people who were in the exodus of Egypt. They were a hard hearted people that were given a lesser law because they were not willing to receive the higher law. Yes it was harsh but it was given in righteousness to keep a stiffnecked people from falling into a wicked and perverse state. But the higher law of God that he would have his people live can be found in the teachings of Jesus. If Israel would have been willing, they would have received the higher law and would have seen the face of God.

Stop the BS and admit that God is evil.

1. Genesis
  2. "Of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it."
    Why not? What's wrong with knowing right from wrong? 2:17
Too many questions, too much enthusiasm in trying to make your point by bombarding each post with all the information that will fit, can suffocate discussion. The above is one interesting point on which to focus.

There is general agreement there is nothing at all wrong in knowing right from wrong. So, let's look at the deeper ramifications of what may have been happening. At that point, the Bible notes that God saw the world as good. We can picture Adam and Eve doing good thing with the good stuff around them. Then comes the grand thought that opposites exist as well. If someone could take something good and do good with it, (use it rightly), then the possibility for the opposite was there as well: Something good could be used to do something bad. Quite an awakening, wouldn't you say?

Forum List

Back