God vs Athiesm: Which Is More Rationale?

[
You are not a skeptic you are a cantankerous old prick wallowing in obstinate stupidity, really no different than a sanctimonious religious fundamentalist asshole.

And no, there is nothing special about me. I just have taken the time and have gone through the trouble of removing from my mind all that causes people to stumble in their perceptions. Then I became a rare species of creature capable of seeing what is right in front of my eyes.

Amazing, isn't it?

I am neither old nor cantankerous. Oh, you are rare? No over-rating yourself there...no, none at all. No ego there...nada...

...Tosser....

[
You are not a skeptic you are a cantankerous old prick wallowing in obstinate stupidity, really no different than a sanctimonious religious fundamentalist asshole.

And no, there is nothing special about me. I just have taken the time and have gone through the trouble of removing from my mind all that causes people to stumble in their perceptions. Then I became a rare species of creature capable of seeing what is right in front of my eyes.

Amazing, isn't it?

I am neither old nor cantankerous. Oh, you are rare? No over-rating yourself there...no, none at all. No ego there...nada...

...Tosser....

LOL...

You seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties.

You do have my condolences.

[Q
LOL...

You seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties.

You do have my condolences.

You seem to be experiencing an over inflated ego. Nothing I can do about that.

Hey, I feel good about myself and have lived long enough to see the fruit of my labor and the promise of eternal life fulfilled. I should feel bad about something?

I am truly sorry that in spite of all of your efforts you don't feel good about yourself as well and have nothing to show but thorns and thistles.

Maybe you should put your own ego aside? If you did you would realize that I was only extending you a hand to get out of the fucked up condition in your mind.

Maybe after another decade of living like a lower beast with your face to the ground grazing on dried grass without enough sense to come out of the rain, you will look up, open your mind, and see what has been going on all this time right above your head.

Maybe not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back