God said shoot him so I did.

I've been hit in the head with a crowbar, a bat, had in pounded into concrete, fell off a trampoline onto hard would floor..and that's in addition to the many blows I've received in street fights.

Still alive..by gumption.

And Natasha Richarson is dead after only one blow to the head.

Go figure.

True..guess that goes along the lines of Keith Richards still being alive..and Amy Winehouse taking a dirt nap.

Luck of the draw.
Add George Burns who smoked cigars,not cigarettes from a teenager living to like what.. Methuselah age cancer free. And Christopher Reeves dying of lung cancer...a non-smoker.

Trayvon Martin's Shooter Says Events Were "All God's Plan" | News | BET

What happened to Zimmerman saying he didn't want this case tried in the media? And, why did he choose a circus clown on fux?

He says he has no regrets because it was "god's plan". Pretty cold blooded but he still says he's not a murderer. Apparently he doesn't realize that by definition, murdering some unarmed kid makes him a murderer.

Maybe he doesn't realize that what he did, and the blundering of law enforcement, has effectively ended any hope of him ever having a normal life. For that matter, his actions mean that he will never be able to safely walk the streets again. A lot like his victim.

I wonder if Trayvon would express regret for "standing his ground" and defending himself.

I am surprised USMB has not deleted your post. When the Trayvon Martin case first went public after a TV documentary, I posted a thread here (the first) about the case hours later, concluding based on facts then plus my ability to see and read between lines, that George Zimmerman is a simpleton known to Sanford and Florida and had been coached by these entities to help get rid of people these entities consider a nuisance. I also concluded then that the only way to get justice in the cold-blooded murder of Trayvon Martin was to include as co-defendants Sanford, Florida (both for knowingly deputizing a nutcase and giving him license to kill) and Zimmerman's parents (for failing to restrain their mentally imbalanced son).

As you rightfully stated, if anyone in this case had claim to Stand Your Ground, it was Trayvon Martin who was being stalked and harassed by George Zimmerman on public easement where he, Trayvon, had legal right to be.

And as I suspected months ago, nutcase George Zimmerman, like most religious crazies, now believes God told him to kill Trayvon Martin. Who do you think George Zimmerman believes is god?

Guess again. Yes, his coaches who took advantage of his mental state and mentally-conditioned him to believe it is right to kill people who look a certain way.

And Natasha Richarson is dead after only one blow to the head.

Go figure.

True..guess that goes along the lines of Keith Richards still being alive..and Amy Winehouse taking a dirt nap.

Luck of the draw.
Add George Burns who smoked cigars,not cigarettes from a teenager living to like what.. Methuselah age cancer free. And Christopher Reeves dying of lung cancer...a non-smoker.

George Burns was great.

Christopher Reeves showed outstanding courage. It's a shame what happened to him and his wife.

A rather odd statement, hard to misunderstand. This has been all over the news.

The bastard is COMPLETELY unrepentant.

He stated outright that he would NOT change a thing.

Yes, he went so far as to attempt to put God in the mix by stating it was God's will.

Not only is he a bonafide liar, but he's an out and out blasphemer.

The right has no depths to the lows they will sink to in defense of their RW propoganda.

Judge, jury and executioner. How American of you. Love your innocent until proven guilty ideals.

Yes, he went so far as to attempt to put God in the mix by stating it was God's will.

The right has no depths to the lows they will sink to in defense of their RW propoganda.

Judge, jury and executioner. How American of you. Love your innocent until proven guilty ideals.

The Florida Supreme Court approved GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT last week; one poster here wrote that one must be a criminal to be concerned! :lol::lol:

It’s an attempt by the defense to contrive a perception of Zimmerman as a ‘victim’ of the tragedy; he’s as much a victim as Martin and his family.

The notion of ‘god’s will’ is an attempt to make out Martin’s death as no different than that of dying in a car accident.

here's the bottom line...

911 operator: are you following him?
Zimmerman: yes
911 operator: yeah...we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman fucked up. Every trained neighborhood watch volunteer knows that their duty is to observe, report and let the rest up to the professionals. He ignored the dispatcher and ended up killing a kid. What the kid was up to was a matter for the police. I'm not saying Zimmerman is a bad guy....I'm saying he fucked up and just like the guy who has one to many at the bar, drives and kills someone....he is responsible for his actions.
Hey, I don't personally know either party. Maybe. Martin WAS up to no good...but that wasn't Zimmerman's call.

Did God tell you that it wasn't his plan?

Zimmerman fucked up. Every trained neighborhood watch volunteer knows that their duty is to observe, report and let the rest up to the professionals. He ignored the dispatcher and ended up killing a kid. What the kid was up to was a matter for the police. I'm not saying Zimmerman is a bad guy....I'm saying he fucked up and just like the guy who has one to many at the bar, drives and kills someone....he is responsible for his actions.
Hey, I don't personally know either party. Maybe. Martin WAS up to no good...but that wasn't Zimmerman's call.

Zimmerman stopped following when the 911 operator told him that.

Evidence that Trayvon Martin Doubled Back

The Florida Supreme Court approved GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT last week..

Seriously? Link?

http://www.floridasupremecourt.org/decisions/2012/sc11-1878.pdf

Wow, that is a bullshit ruling. Clearly a violation of the 5th and 14th and due process.

Don't you just hate it when judges interpret the Constitution in ways beyond what the words say? Drives me nuts too.

That said, I'm not sure what Florida v Adkins has to do with the Zimmerman case.

Zimmerman claims he did not ignore the dispatcher and was in fact headed away from Martin to meet the police, who were on their way, when he was attacked by Martin.

I can't say for sure that is the truth but how can you be so sure it isn't?

What happened to Zimmerman saying he didn't want this case tried in the media? And, why did he choose a circus clown on fux?

He says he has no regrets because it was "god's plan". Pretty cold blooded but he still says he's not a murderer. Apparently he doesn't realize that by definition, murdering some unarmed kid makes him a murderer.

Maybe he doesn't realize that what he did, and the blundering of law enforcement, has effectively ended any hope of him ever having a normal life. For that matter, his actions mean that he will never be able to safely walk the streets again. A lot like his victim.

I wonder if Trayvon would express regret for "standing his ground" and defending himself.

You seem to have botched Zimmerman's quote in your headline, asslips.

There is no direct quote from Zimmerman in that article. It is bullshit. According other reports, he said 'maybe it was God's plan'.... Maybe a man haunted by having killed someone is struggling to come to terms with it.

Lots of 'maybes' very few actual facts. I'll wait to hear what he said, in context, and decide how I view his comments. Only a fucking moron takes two words as an acceptable 'quote'.

I Thought Sandy Quit?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

It’s an attempt by the defense to contrive a perception of Zimmerman as a ‘victim’ of the tragedy; he’s as much a victim as Martin and his family.

The notion of ‘god’s will’ is an attempt to make out Martin’s death as no different than that of dying in a car accident.

You mean they're responding to the idiots who prefer trial by media to trial by jury. Still no exact quote from Zimmerman, just a bunch of butthurt morons who prefer to be told what to think rather than thinking for themselves. Sad critters.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman continued to follow Martin after he was advised that they did not need him to do that.

If you have proof that he 'ignored' that advice - let's see it.... and by 'proof', I mean a legally valid document, not some crap spin from some hack journalist.

Zimmerman, according to his account, did not make the 'call' that Martin was up to no good.

Let's see the evidence.... because, right now, the media have been wrong more than they've been right on this one... and, sadly, idiots just keep regurgitating bullshit instead of facts.

I suspect foul play with this link

I suspect foul play with this link
What does that mean?

What do you mean by "foul play?"

Forum List

Back