God said shoot him so I did.

zimmerman is a hoirrible person and that is why trayvon is dead and his female relative had to tearfully talk to strangers in a court about him molesting her.

this is they type of people you on the right reflexsively defend.

It was an interview, not court. It is an allegation, he is innocent until proven guilty. If he is guilty they need to punish him to the fullest extent of the law.

I defend the system, of innocent until proven guilty. do you?

Martin is a pothead, found in possession of burglary tools and stolen jewelry. He was already suspended from school. He'd been suspended before.

He got thug on a man he did not expect to be armed. He's no different than the thugs trying to knock over the internet cafe and didn't expect the senior citizen to shoot back.

That Zimmerman is alive after getting his head bashed in might seem to be a miracle of sorts to him. Natasha Richardson wasn't so lucky after a head injury, and that injury never broke the skin at all.

I've been hit in the head with a crowbar, a bat, had in pounded into concrete, fell off a trampoline onto hard would floor..and that's in addition to the many blows I've received in street fights.

Still alive..by gumption.

I think we all understand you a whole lot better now.

Still alive thanks to the fact that he has the world's tiniest brain encased in the thickest skull ever created.

I had a brother in law who was actually improved by brain damage. True story. He landed on his helmetless head after being thrown from a bike at about 80 mph.

And thank GOODNESS he landed on his head, or it might have hurt him.

Likewise, it's almost impossible to kill a sheep by shooting it in the head, if you don't know exactly what you're doing. They have teeny little brains and really thick bone.

It's easy to miss the pertinent gray matter.

The bastard is COMPLETELY unrepentant.

He stated outright that he would NOT change a thing.

Yes, he went so far as to attempt to put God in the mix by stating it was God's will.

Not only is he a bonafide liar, but he's an out and out blasphemer.

The right has no depths to the lows they will sink to in defense of their RW propoganda.

Trayvon Martin's Shooter Says Events Were "All God's Plan" | News | BET

What happened to Zimmerman saying he didn't want this case tried in the media? And, why did he choose a circus clown on fux?

He says he has no regrets because it was "god's plan". Pretty cold blooded but he still says he's not a murderer. Apparently he doesn't realize that by definition, murdering some unarmed kid makes him a murderer.

Maybe he doesn't realize that what he did, and the blundering of law enforcement, has effectively ended any hope of him ever having a normal life. For that matter, his actions mean that he will never be able to safely walk the streets again. A lot like his victim.

I wonder if Trayvon would express regret for "standing his ground" and defending himself.

Interestingly, that article does not give an exact quote, in context, of what Zimmerman said. I find it strange that so many people happily accept a half truth instead of the actual truth.

We really need to teach our children to think critically and question 'with boldness', as Jefferson said... otherwise, we end up with a nation of idiots... much like the OP.

Yes, he went so far as to attempt to put God in the mix by stating it was God's will.

The right has no depths to the lows they will sink to in defense of their RW propoganda.

You have an exact quote from Zimmerman, or are you just making shit up, again. Twit.

What happened to Zimmerman saying he didn't want this case tried in the media? And, why did he choose a circus clown on fux?

He says he has no regrets because it was "god's plan". Pretty cold blooded but he still says he's not a murderer. Apparently he doesn't realize that by definition, murdering some unarmed kid makes him a murderer.

Maybe he doesn't realize that what he did, and the blundering of law enforcement, has effectively ended any hope of him ever having a normal life. For that matter, his actions mean that he will never be able to safely walk the streets again. A lot like his victim.

I wonder if Trayvon would express regret for "standing his ground" and defending himself.

Defending himself? From what? Except for abrasions on his fist, there were no bruises on Trayvon's body. You expect us to believe that Zimmerman attacked Trayvon's fist with his face?

That Zimmerman is alive after getting his head bashed in might seem to be a miracle of sorts to him. Natasha Richardson wasn't so lucky after a head injury, and that injury never broke the skin at all.

I've been hit in the head with a crowbar, a bat, had in pounded into concrete, fell off a trampoline onto hard would floor..and that's in addition to the many blows I've received in street fights.

Brain damage. That explains a lot.

You seem to have botched Zimmerman's quote in your headline, asslips.

There is no direct quote from Zimmerman in that article. It is bullshit. According other reports, he said 'maybe it was God's plan'.... Maybe a man haunted by having killed someone is struggling to come to terms with it.

Lots of 'maybes' very few actual facts. I'll wait to hear what he said, in context, and decide how I view his comments. Only a fucking moron takes two words as an acceptable 'quote'.

zimmerman is a hoirrible person and that is why trayvon is dead and his female relative had to tearfully talk to strangers in a court about him molesting her.

this is they type of people you on the right reflexsively defend.

You have an exact quote from Zimmerman, or are you just making shit up, again. Twit.
I'm not doing you any favors self-proclaimed media darling insider...go look it up yourself. You jerk.

Last edited:

And Natasha Richarson is dead after only one blow to the head.

Go figure.

True..guess that goes along the lines of Keith Richards still being alive..and Amy Winehouse taking a dirt nap.

Luck of the draw.

Brain damage. That explains a lot.

Could be that one day you will shed those reptilian scales and become a real human being.

Unfortunately? Today is not that day.

You know his parents were not married? And how do you know he is unrepentant? You can know what's in his heart? That's impressive.

Tells us what he should have changed. This would of course require you to know exactly what happened that day. Do you?

Where did he lie...and how do YOU know this all wasn't the will of God. Did God tell you that?

I'm not defending anything, just to be clear. I'm not on the jury and haven't heard all the evidence, so I'm not defending or supporting. Are you defending Martin without knowing all the evidence? Does that make you someone who "has no depths to the lows you will sink in defense of LW propaganda?"

On the other hand, what does this situation have to do with left or right politics?

What would he (Zimmerman) change if he had to repeat his act of self defense that would satisfy your outrage? Ummmmm... Give Trayvon then gun, and let him pull the trigger?:lol: Nuts.

Forum List

Back