God said shoot him so I did.

zimmerman is a hoirrible person and that is why trayvon is dead and his female relative had to tearfully talk to strangers in a court about him molesting her.

this is they type of people you on the right reflexsively defend.

His relative testified in court? Could you please provide a link to substantiate your claim, because everything I've seen says she merely talked to an investigator.

Thankies.

It'd be nice if people actually listened to those who are victims of sexual assault.

Maybe Sandusky would have been shut down earlier..no?

If Sandusky had been an 8 year old boy, there would have been no investigation at all.

zimmerman is a hoirrible person and that is why trayvon is dead and his female relative had to tearfully talk to strangers in a court about him molesting her.

this is they type of people you on the right reflexsively defend.

His relative testified in court? Could you please provide a link to substantiate your claim, because everything I've seen says she merely talked to an investigator.

Thankies.

It'd be nice if people actually listened to those who are victims of sexual assault.

Maybe Sandusky would have been shut down earlier..no?

10-4. I wish they had turned Sandusky in, instead of worrying about their precious football program. That prick was/is a monster.

Apparently he doesn't realize that by definition, murdering some unarmed kid makes him a murderer.

Apparently you don't realize that by definition, using lethal force against someone bashing your head into the ground and saying "Your gonna die tonight, motherfucker", is perfectly legal. :eusa_whistle:

That Zimmerman is alive after getting his head bashed in might seem to be a miracle of sorts to him. Natasha Richardson wasn't so lucky after a head injury, and that injury never broke the skin at all.

If Sandusky had been an 8 year old boy, there would have been no investigation at all.

so you condone children using younger children for sex against their own will?

Like you condone outright lying when you compare the actions of an 8 year old to a full grown adult. Not to even MENTION that you now say Zimmerman at 8 years old, used the girl for sex, when even she made no such claim!

That Zimmerman is alive after getting his head bashed in might seem to be a miracle of sorts to him. Natasha Richardson wasn't so lucky after a head injury, and that injury never broke the skin at all.

I've been hit in the head with a crowbar, a bat, had in pounded into concrete, fell off a trampoline onto hard would floor..and that's in addition to the many blows I've received in street fights.

Still alive..by gumption.

I've been hit in the head with a crowbar, a bat, had in pounded into concrete, fell off a trampoline onto hard would floor..and that's in addition to the many blows I've received in street fights.

You might question why so many people apparently wish to kick your ass. :D

And Natasha Richarson is dead after only one blow to the head.

Go figure.

yeah Im nuts for telling you facts.

"your a poopy pants" is not a debate tactic

That would be "You're"

Edumacated by gubmint union workers I'm guessin'...:eusa_shifty:

grammartime.gif

Apparently he doesn't realize that by definition, murdering some unarmed kid makes him a murderer.

Apparently you don't realize that by definition, using lethal force against someone bashing your head into the ground and saying "Your gonna die tonight, motherfucker", is perfectly legal. :eusa_whistle:
Zimmerman is a proven fucking liar. That's probably what he said to the unarmed black kid. Running off to Fox news for sympathy, and further shitting all over himself makes him look even more pathetic, and then bringing up God as though he had some influence in his stupid racists decision to kill an unarmed kid is low down dirty.
His going on Fox to appeal to the christian zionists racists zealots was a bad strategy as most rational people can see right through his BS.

Justice was served, the criminal attacker is dead. It is now time to drop the charges that have been trumped up against an innocent man.

Forum List

Back