God said shoot him so I did.

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Trayvon Martin's Shooter Says Events Were "All God's Plan" | News | BET

What happened to Zimmerman saying he didn't want this case tried in the media? And, why did he choose a circus clown on fux?

He says he has no regrets because it was "god's plan". Pretty cold blooded but he still says he's not a murderer. Apparently he doesn't realize that by definition, murdering some unarmed kid makes him a murderer.

Maybe he doesn't realize that what he did, and the blundering of law enforcement, has effectively ended any hope of him ever having a normal life. For that matter, his actions mean that he will never be able to safely walk the streets again. A lot like his victim.

I wonder if Trayvon would express regret for "standing his ground" and defending himself.

this guy is the construction of the right in this countrys hatred for black people.

They need guns to protect themselves from black kids at dusk taking their brother an Iced tea.

you have to follow them and scare them into trying to protect themselves so you can put bullet holes in them so they dont grow up into men.

If it isn't you, who did God tell to shoot somebody, and can you link the quote?

What happened to Zimmerman saying he didn't want this case tried in the media? And, why did he choose a circus clown on fux?

He says he has no regrets because it was "god's plan". Pretty cold blooded but he still says he's not a murderer. Apparently he doesn't realize that by definition, murdering some unarmed kid makes him a murderer.

Maybe he doesn't realize that what he did, and the blundering of law enforcement, has effectively ended any hope of him ever having a normal life. For that matter, his actions mean that he will never be able to safely walk the streets again. A lot like his victim.

I wonder if Trayvon would express regret for "standing his ground" and defending himself.

You seem to have botched Zimmerman's quote in your headline, asslips.

Good heavens, a lefty would never LIE in a thread title.

That would be...dishonest!

You seem to have botched Zimmerman's quote in your headline, asslips.

Being honest is not what luddly is about. He is a left wing nut job who cares not for facts or reality, just his own distorted view.

No, silly, this is Luddly's confession thread.

Apparently, he shot somebody.

zimmerman is a hoirrible person and that is why trayvon is dead and his female relative had to tearfully talk to strangers in a court about him molesting her.

this is they type of people you on the right reflexsively defend.

yeah Im nuts for telling you facts.

"your a poopy pants" is not a debate tactic

zimmerman is a hoirrible person and that is why trayvon is dead and his female relative had to tearfully talk to strangers in a court about him molesting her.

this is they type of people you on the right reflexsively defend.

His relative testified in court? Could you please provide a link to substantiate your claim, because everything I've seen says she merely talked to an investigator.

Thankies.

Forum List

Back