God Punishes Demoncrats

shhh ... rw's are not interested in FACTS or the TRUTH, especially ditzy willow. She accused First Lady Obama of lying during her speech but, as usual, can't PROVE it.

I quoted a news article and she accused ME of lying.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...t-vote-for-anti-america-mitt.html#post5933382

She can't PROVE that either.

What does that make HER?

A chronic LIAR.

It's about the economy stupid.

It's about Mitt Romney stupid! :lol:

Don't you mean mitts checkbook?

Tool

Only damn fools believe God and Jesus make distinctions of people based on political party ideology.

Only partisan hack ideologues do that be they whatever party.

shhh ... rw's are not interested in FACTS or the TRUTH, especially ditzy willow. She accused First Lady Obama of lying during her speech but, as usual, can't PROVE it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...t-vote-for-anti-america-mitt.html#post5933382

What does that make HER?

A chronic LIAR.

It's about Mitt Romney stupid! :lol:

That just shows how desperate you and other liberals are.
Again it's about the economy

Thank goodness for the rain, it's saving the Messiah's butt. You'd think with all that power he'd be able to steer the clouds in another direction by just raising his arms.

Any intelligent person that thinks Jesus was real would also know he was probably dark skinned because of his place of birth.

Not necessarily. Egyptians tend to have darker skin, but Syrians have lighter skin.

Neither are white. I stand behind my comment. Jesus, if real, wasn't white.

In fact, Syrians have the same complexion as Italians or Greeks, and it is a complexion common to all people who are native to the Mediterranean rim. Perhaps you meant Jesus did not look like a Northern European.

Republicans were afraid of God, so they cancelled the first day of their convention

What does that make HER?

A chronic LIAR.

Uh, no ... Actually, this thread is about the WEATHER, stooopid.

I am SO friggin sick of you rw's and your damn hypocrisy and lies.

It was okay with you that the pubs canceled an entire day of their boring infomercial but you have a fit about moving the president's speech inside??

WHAT does that have to do with the economy, STOOPID?

And what a friggin stooopid thread this is but then, that's the only kind of thread LIAR willow starts.

What does that make HER?

A chronic LIAR.

It was okay with you that the pubs canceled an entire day of their boring infomercial but you have a fit about moving the president's speech inside??

And what a friggin stooopid thread this is but then, that's the only kind of thread LIAR willow starts.

Neg incoming.....oh wait...you don't have any.

Pussy

What does that make HER?

A chronic LIAR.

The election is about the economy stupid.

Republicans think God is white, like 90% of them. Only he sent them a hurricane during their crappy convention.

Republicans thing Jesus was white because they saw him in a movie

They can't support Jesus as a dark skinned liberal

In fact, according to the bible, Jesus was a social conservative. His tirade against the Sadducees and Pharisees and his attack on the money changers outside the
Temple, were protests against the ways the religion had changed to accommodate changes in the circumstances under which the people had lived.

The Pharisees were adherents of the synagogue religion which had grown up during the Babylonian exile when many Jews had no access to the Temple, the Sadducees were ostensibly traditionalists but who favored a less stern and demanding religion than the Prophets of old and the money changers were outside the Temple to accommodate Jews who had traveled from far away and needed to convert their monies to the local currencies in order to buy sacrificial animals in order to complete their pilgrimages. His words and actions against these people were calls to return to the "purity" of the older religion. Clearly, Jesus was a social conservative.

Moreover, he clearly states that he had come only to redeem the Jews, so it can be argued that he was a racist.

God Punishes Demoncrats

He's gonna rain on they parade. They have to move indoors so they don't melt. These are not tough people. :badgrin:

Winning!!!!!!!

"Young voters are considerably more progressive than everyone else, and they're likely to stay that way."

8167750847_c840454569_h.jpg

big-johnny-mccain-486791.jpg

Forum List

Back