God Or Obama..? a dilemma

Riiiiiight.

Ok....I'll bite. A Christian who realizes that greed is a sin too....so is judgmentalism. None of us are sin free. So why does homosexuality bother Conservative Christians so much that they seem more than willing to commit one sin(judgmentalism) and support another(greed of the worst kind)....because of the one sin that they despise so much? Hey....I am not condoning a gay lifestyle....But they are fellow taxpaying citizens who deserve the same rights and privileges as any other sector of society.
Beyond that? I have enough sins of my own to contend with to feel I have the right to judge another based on sex. Because that's all this is. Not in those people's actions, other than who they choose to have sex with.

Killing babies is not Christian...

graph.gif
never killed one and raised three. Go fuck yourself.

Riiiiiight.

Ok....I'll bite. A Christian who realizes that greed is a sin too....so is judgmentalism. None of us are sin free. So why does homosexuality bother Conservative Christians so much that they seem more than willing to commit one sin(judgmentalism) and support another(greed of the worst kind)....because of the one sin that they despise so much? Hey....I am not condoning a gay lifestyle....But they are fellow taxpaying citizens who deserve the same rights and privileges as any other sector of society.
Beyond that? I have enough sins of my own to contend with to feel I have the right to judge another based on sex. Because that's all this is. Not in those people's actions, other than who they choose to have sex with.

graph.gif
never killed one and raised three. Go fuck yourself.

:eusa_eh:

Riiiiiight.

graph.gif

But killing Jews is.

Do I need to post links?

Riiiiiight.

graph.gif

But killing Jews is.

Do I need to post links?

:eusa_eh: Yeah post some links were Christians a currently killing Jews, Don’t waste my time with the middle ages

Forum List

Back