God Of War!

Dan said:
I believe I shall purchase it tomorrow.

God of War vs. Black: which one should I get?
GOW. After playing it, I would easily pay $50 for it.
Even better that it's only $20 now.

I bought it yesterday, pretty awesome game, even though it's already pissed me off twice! I'm stuck on Medusa right now.

Semper Fi, it's pretty much exactly like Ninja Gaiden for the X-Box. It's a third-person (like Tomb Raider) action-adventure game, which basically means you go around and kill hordes of monsters. The real coolness of the game comes in the unique weaponry and the combos you can put together with those weapons.

It's based on Greek Mythology and, as far as I can tell, the designers put a lot of effort into the story. It is really gory, though, way gorier than I expected it to be. And there's some boobies in there, too.

Dan said:
I bought it yesterday, pretty awesome game, even though it's already pissed me off twice! I'm stuck on Medusa right now.

Semper Fi, it's pretty much exactly like Ninja Gaiden for the X-Box. It's a third-person (like Tomb Raider) action-adventure game, which basically means you go around and kill hordes of monsters. The real coolness of the game comes in the unique weaponry and the combos you can put together with those weapons.

It's based on Greek Mythology and, as far as I can tell, the designers put a lot of effort into the story. It is really gory, though, way gorier than I expected it to be. And there's some boobies in there, too.

One of the best things about god of war are the backgrounds IMO. Also how the character interacts with those backgrounds scenes to progress the story is pretty much like nothing I've ever seen. The game is a joy to play and is a must own.

Great game. Cant wait for the sequel. (or prequel)

Dan said:

I just started Hades' challenge. I can't put the controler down.

I'm kinda already getting bored with God of War. It's too hard for me, and I hate when I die and I have to go through a whole bunch of other crap all over again to get back to where I was.

In other news, I beat '24' yesterday. It was pretty easy and way shorter than I'd hoped, but it was fun.

Dan said:
I'm kinda already getting bored with God of War. It's too hard for me, and I hate when I die and I have to go through a whole bunch of other crap all over again to get back to where I was.

In other news, I beat '24' yesterday. It was pretty easy and way shorter than I'd hoped, but it was fun.

Does that have the replay value of Call of Duty and Call of Duty 2? Both of which fun and easily addictive games.

24? Not really at all, no. Because of the nature of the plot, it relies a lot on surprise, and once you know exactly what's going to happen, there's not much to it. I may play it again, but I'm in no great hurry. And this is from someone who still replays Tony Hawk 3 to this day.

Dan said:
24? Not really at all, no. Because of the nature of the plot, it relies a lot on surprise, and once you know exactly what's going to happen, there's not much to it. I may play it again, but I'm in no great hurry. And this is from someone who still replays Tony Hawk 3 to this day.

Oh I see. You know what game you can spend hours on is superpower 2.

I mean, don't let me talk you out of it or anything, it's pretty fun, and getting to play as Jack Bauer is pretty cool (I wish you could just shoot people during interrogations, though). It took me about 2 weeks to beat it, but I wasn't really playing it hardcore or anything. It's fun, just not much replay.

Dan said:

I think it's fairly simple.

It's a good thing you didn't grow up with an Atari.
Some of those games you can never beat.

Forum List

Back