God loves the evil ones more than the good because he is the greatest sinner.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012
This love of sinners is the hinge pin on which his benevolent qualities depend and without evil and sin, God could never expressed his benevolence and we would never know of God’s mercy, forgiveness, compassion and all his other positive attributes. Love, like faith, can only be expressed by actions and for God to show his love of sinners and his other positive attributes, evil, sin and sinners must exist to receive this love.

Before the earth was formed, God planned to have Jesus sacrificed, murdered in fact, for those of us who are sinners. That is all of us. Jesus’ sacrifice was to be God’s example of the greatest evil and sin from the point of view of all who are wise. It shows our greatest loss and evil if we were to do as God did. Those of us who are evil without knowing good will try to profit from this greatest evil. We are to venerate life. Not take it or try to profit from its death. Though shalt not kill or try to profit from it.

As above so below.

The fact that God created evil and sin is a given. He created all that is to those who believe he exists. He decides what is evil or not and therefore sets this as our standard. It is a human standard. God is man.

Have you forgotten that you are to be a God by emulating your heavenly father?
Sin by the thought of having your child killed or profiting from someone else’s doing so and repent as God did.

All fathers or parent will know that the greatest evil he can experience is to have his children die before he does. Having them killed is the greatest sin that any entity can do. Including God himself. As the Alpha, God knew he had to do this to also be the Omega. That is a part of the full standard of good and evil as declared by God as the law maker.

This shows that he loves sinners more than those of us who are supposedly good. Think of the prodigal son myth here. Those who know their evil ways will know this. Those who do not will think they are good and will accept this greatest evil for their salvation. A completely immoral act by all moral standards as set by God and man.

TED Blog | The real difference between liberals and conservatives: Jonathan Haidt on TED.com

God planned to have Adam and Eve expelled from the Garden of Eden and placed his beloved Satan near the tree of knowledge to insure that mankind ate of it. To make sure of this, God gave Satan the power to deceive all of us including Adam and Eve. As history shows, his plan was a great success. Dominion over the earth was Satan’s reward and gift from God for aiding in this great success. Evil is our lord and God as shown by God’s actions. Satan is not real of course but as the personification of evil, rules us. That is scripture.

The great value of sinners is that we set the standards for the good. Without us, we would all be living in what we would call hell instead of the paradise that we have created thanks to sin and the evils we do. This maintains the perfection of all that is. This explains why God loves the sinner and hates the sin and this is also why we are rewarded with the eternal paradise of hell. Remember that fire, in the beginning, was prized as the greatest purifying force known to us. It still is. Evolution and creation began in the fires of the big bang.

Martin Luther, A Gnostic Christian and founder of the Protestant movement may, have been aware of this. He said, “Be a sinner and sin strongly, but more strongly have faith and rejoice in Christ.” In this though we must remember what Jesus said. That to think of sin is to do it and hopefully learn morals from the experience. We are to sin that way and not do the actual act. There should not be a need to do so.

I invite you to follow the bible advice ---- 1 Thessalonians. 5:21; “Test all things".
If you will only give a dogmatic kneejerk denial of this theory then please ignore this post.

Please test the logic of what I have written even as it goes against you dogma and traditional thinking. God is good but just not the God you think he is. The root of all religions is the Great Arcanum and this theory fit’s it perfectly in my opinion.

The Ark of the Covenant

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhKVElO8JGo&feature=related]Gnosis Secret Gate to Garden of Eden - YouTube[/ame]

Offsprings and their great value are the driving force of all religions. Those who would profit from the murder or sacrifice of the offspring, archetypal Jesus, are knowing evil without knowing good and are thus evil in their hearts.

Christians. Most of you are basically good. Please stop doing evil and sinning in your thoughts of profiting from God’s sacrifice and murder of his innocent son. You are missing the moral of the myth and calling evil good. This thinking will send you to hell.

Regards
DL

This love of sinners is the hinge pin on which his benevolent qualities depend and without evil and sin, God could never expressed his benevolence and we would never know of God’s mercy, forgiveness, compassion and all his other positive attributes. Love, like faith, can only be expressed by actions and for God to show his love of sinners and his other positive attributes, evil, sin and sinners must exist to receive this love.

Before the earth was formed, God planned to have Jesus sacrificed, murdered in fact, for those of us who are sinners. That is all of us. Jesus’ sacrifice was to be God’s example of the greatest evil and sin from the point of view of all who are wise. It shows our greatest loss and evil if we were to do as God did. Those of us who are evil without knowing good will try to profit from this greatest evil. We are to venerate life. Not take it or try to profit from its death. Though shalt not kill or try to profit from it.

As above so below.

The fact that God created evil and sin is a given. He created all that is to those who believe he exists. He decides what is evil or not and therefore sets this as our standard. It is a human standard. God is man.

Have you forgotten that you are to be a God by emulating your heavenly father?
Sin by the thought of having your child killed or profiting from someone else’s doing so and repent as God did.

All fathers or parent will know that the greatest evil he can experience is to have his children die before he does. Having them killed is the greatest sin that any entity can do. Including God himself. As the Alpha, God knew he had to do this to also be the Omega. That is a part of the full standard of good and evil as declared by God as the law maker.

This shows that he loves sinners more than those of us who are supposedly good. Think of the prodigal son myth here. Those who know their evil ways will know this. Those who do not will think they are good and will accept this greatest evil for their salvation. A completely immoral act by all moral standards as set by God and man.

TED Blog | The real difference between liberals and conservatives: Jonathan Haidt on TED.com

God planned to have Adam and Eve expelled from the Garden of Eden and placed his beloved Satan near the tree of knowledge to insure that mankind ate of it. To make sure of this, God gave Satan the power to deceive all of us including Adam and Eve. As history shows, his plan was a great success. Dominion over the earth was Satan’s reward and gift from God for aiding in this great success. Evil is our lord and God as shown by God’s actions. Satan is not real of course but as the personification of evil, rules us. That is scripture.

The great value of sinners is that we set the standards for the good. Without us, we would all be living in what we would call hell instead of the paradise that we have created thanks to sin and the evils we do. This maintains the perfection of all that is. This explains why God loves the sinner and hates the sin and this is also why we are rewarded with the eternal paradise of hell. Remember that fire, in the beginning, was prized as the greatest purifying force known to us. It still is. Evolution and creation began in the fires of the big bang.

Martin Luther, A Gnostic Christian and founder of the Protestant movement may, have been aware of this. He said, “Be a sinner and sin strongly, but more strongly have faith and rejoice in Christ.” In this though we must remember what Jesus said. That to think of sin is to do it and hopefully learn morals from the experience. We are to sin that way and not do the actual act. There should not be a need to do so.

I invite you to follow the bible advice ---- 1 Thessalonians. 5:21; “Test all things".
If you will only give a dogmatic kneejerk denial of this theory then please ignore this post.

Please test the logic of what I have written even as it goes against you dogma and traditional thinking. God is good but just not the God you think he is. The root of all religions is the Great Arcanum and this theory fit’s it perfectly in my opinion.

The Ark of the Covenant

Gnosis Secret Gate to Garden of Eden - YouTube

Offsprings and their great value are the driving force of all religions. Those who would profit from the murder or sacrifice of the offspring, archetypal Jesus, are knowing evil without knowing good and are thus evil in their hearts.

Christians. Most of you are basically good. Please stop doing evil and sinning in your thoughts of profiting from God’s sacrifice and murder of his innocent son. You are missing the moral of the myth and calling evil good. This thinking will send you to hell.

Regards
DL

Of course it will. That's the way primitive mankind told it. The word was designed to scare the piss out of people so they would straighten up and give 10% of what they had to a group of shysters. I still like what Dr. Einstein said:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature." ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

Of course it will. That's the way primitive mankind told it. The word was designed to scare the piss out of people so they would straighten up and give 10% of what they had to a group of shysters. I still like what Dr. Einstein said:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature." ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

No argument.

Thanks for the quote.

Regards
DL

God can just go fuck himself. If I ever met that shithead, I will tell him just THAT even if I am quaking in my boots. I will ask that prick , why did YOU create EVIL? WHY? We ALL should be asking ourselves THAT. If there is a GOD in heaven, why does evil exist? Is it entertaining? Why did GOD create suffering and pain? These are exactly the same questions that made me question ANY organized religion. All they do is pretend to know the answers. God, are you out there? Still doesn't answer.

In this thread, atheists act like children screeching "POO-POO!! PEE-PEE!!" in a roomful of adults...because negative attention is better than no attention at all.

a6a95a9dc083cc3218868b33c9b7084c

if "he" is the greatest sinner, who exactly is he sinning against?

Did you read the O P?

Is it a sin to plan and execute the conditions required to have your son murdered?
IOW, set a ransom of death on your own son.

Is it good justice to punish the innocent instead of the guilty?

Regards
DL

God can just go fuck himself. If I ever met that shithead, I will tell him just THAT even if I am quaking in my boots. I will ask that prick , why did YOU create EVIL? WHY? We ALL should be asking ourselves THAT. If there is a GOD in heaven, why does evil exist? Is it entertaining? Why did GOD create suffering and pain? These are exactly the same questions that made me question ANY organized religion. All they do is pretend to know the answers. God, are you out there? Still doesn't answer.

I cannot answer your good questions but perhaps some believer will have what it takes to answer you.

I doubt it though. They have a hard time recognizing evil and as with God and his son, they call evil good.

From ma nature and evolutionary sense, I have no problem with explaining good and evil but from that POV, evil is just the competition part of evolution and is good in the sense that if we took it out of evolution, we would likely go extinct. I know, I called evil good, but in evolutionary terms, it is.

Regards
DL

In this thread, atheists act like children screeching "POO-POO!! PEE-PEE!!" in a roomful of adults...because negative attention is better than no attention at all.

]

While Christians, whose religion says it has all the answers, demand that non-believers not ask any and do not even attempt reasoned responses. That is quite good for atheists as it shows the lurkers just how poorly apologists are doing.

Since I am not an atheist, perhaps one of them will speak to your comment.
I hope not though.
We have enough Christians here who just abuse without dealing with this issues and I would prefer they ignore your sorry ass.

Regards
DL

all gods are myth.

quit killing each other over your silly myths

Yes and abusing their own.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are Religionists.
They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Belief in fantasy is evil.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHaClUCw4&feature=PlayList&p=5123864A5243470E&index=0&playnext=1]Religulous [part 1] - YouTube[/ame]

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI&feature=related]In The name Of Jesus: Child Witches (1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Jesus Camp 1of 9
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBv8tv62yGM]Jesus Camp 1of 9.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Promoting death to Gays.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Zg_BVzw&feature=related]Rachel Maddow interviews David Bahati - Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

]

While Christians, whose religion says it has all the answers, demand that non-believers not ask any and do not even attempt reasoned responses. That is quite good for atheists as it shows the lurkers just how poorly apologists are doing.

I hope not though.
We have enough Christians here who just abuse without dealing with this issues and I would prefer they ignore your sorry ass.

Regards
DL
Since you seem to know very little about the subject you are trying to espouse I will not debate with you.

Did you read the O P?

Is it a sin to plan and execute the conditions required to have your son murdered?

Regards
DL

i did, which is why i asked the question i did. if your post asserts that God is the greatest sinner, logically I'm asking you who is He sinning against? he calls the shots, not you or the guy who wrote the article you keep posting.

who determines good justice? not my opinion, God does.

Jesus layed his life down for the sins of others.

you keep using words like good and just, but according to whom? if you eliminate God there is only a subjective view of those things. which if you believe that, i have to ask, what difference does it make?

believe what ever you want to believe and leave the rest of us ALONE.

stop organizing so that sociopaths can run your religions and twist them into a power broker position.

Organized religion always kills people in the end

]

I hope not though.

Regards
DL
Yeah, but who care what you would prefer?

You and nobody.

Did you read the O P?

Regards
DL

i did, which is why i asked the question i did. if your post asserts that God is the greatest sinner, logically I'm asking you who is He sinning against? he calls the shots, not you or the guy who wrote the article you keep posting.

you keep using words like good and just, but according to whom?

Those questions were directed at you.

Are you going to opine or not?

Regards
DL

You will meet him, and you will be doing more than quacking in your tracks. Good luck.

Did you read the O P?

Regards
DL

you keep using words like good and just, but according to whom?

Those questions were directed at you.

Are you going to opine or not?

Regards
DL

but you're trying to compare me to God, I'm not God

of course if plot to kill my son its a sin, but who determines that its a sin?

i've asked plenty of quesitons to you that go unanswered.

you still never replied whether or not YOU think right/wrong good/evil and morals are objective or not.

Forum List

Back