God Just Spoke to Me....... Again.

We split a pot of Joe this morning and chatted. This time He told me to relax my heart. He reminded me of how lucky I am. He told me he understands how I feel.

He told me that our history and the part 'religion' has played in it will not necessarily doom our little planet or Life's current shot at a rare, Sentient World. He told me "yeah, it sucks that greed and fear still govern the dominant species of the planet in an absolutely fine example of 'Survival of the Most Fit', but look at how lucky you are!" He told me I may just get to see the birth of a World if I live long enough. He told me that evolution dictates that we, as a species, will figure out how to share this planets resources or die trying and our chances at success are good. When it happens, a World will be born whose children have a chance to reach for the stars. Exciting times God placed me in.

He told me that the only thing more rare than life that understands it's place in The Universe is life that develops the communication and travel technologies to shrink their planet into a Sentient World, whose children have a real shot at reaching for the stars. He said we were beautiful.

He said that as long as nobody launches a nuke, our species has a 100 percent chance of reaching for the stars and World status... and He told me our chances are better than even, ass-u-me-ing somebody does, it'll just add time to the process.

He told me that the latest environmental disaster in The Gulf is a genuine buzz-kill for Life, but look at how the species reacted... a truly global response ensued and responsibility is being reluctantly taken - look how much evolution has done with corporations just since the Exxon Valdez... responsibility is becoming more and more essential for corporate 'survival of the fittest'.

He told me He appreciates my freeing Him in my mind from the constraints of The Bible and seeing Him for the size and glory that He is. He admonished me to not to be so hard on those who must put God in a box to appreciate Him at all, and to be thankful that three major and many other competing stories with the status of a religion survived the last thousand years and not just one or two. He told me to look at religion as an evolutionary inevitability in the birth of a World and to look at how much freedom that Life and evolution have created from time just during the short distance we are from The Spanish Inquisition to today.

He told me the time is short between either Birth or Reset and living in exciting times is just one reason I should consider myself 'lucky'.

:eusa_think: Or it could just be the voices again.....

Still.......... If you don't believe I had a conversation with God Almighty Himself, it's up to you to prove I didn't. :D

:rolleyes:

pantaloons

modeled_cl_pantaloons1.jpg

I watch some of God's Profits on TV from time to time. He still will not speak to me.

I wonder if it is he or I that is the asshole?

excuse me, but you are an average joe! God does not "chat" with the likes of you!

God looks for exceptional people to communicate his gospel to, not some schmuck that uses a picture of their pet as an avatar!

Justt face it, you are having a nervous breakdown! God talks to the average human, hah! Goed talks to the chosen few that can spread his word without mistake! God has favorites and joe, you are not one of them!

excuse me, but you are an average joe! God does not "chat" with the likes of you!

God looks for exceptional people to communicate his gospel to, not some schmuck that uses a picture of their pet as an avatar!

Justt face it, you are having a nervous breakdown! God talks to the average human, hah! Goed talks to the chosen few that can spread his word without mistake! God has favorites and joe, you are not one of them!

Your opinion, nothing more.

I've just as much proof of my audience with The Almighty as any author of The Bible, Koran or Torah and I defy you to prove otherwise.

On a side note, God also told me that spelling and grammar are important to Him. Shows a mind that cares.

Forum List

Back