"God is with us": High school student finds hanging cross among tornado debris

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

573574_630x354.jpg

MOORE, OK (KTRK) --

People are finding signs of hope in the damage left behind from a series of strong storms and tornadoes that barreled through Oklahoma and Arkansas last night.

Chase Rhodes lives in Moore, Oklahoma and took this picture of a broken power pole on 119th St. and Western Ave.

The power pole had formed a cross that was now suspended on the lines in the air.

http://abc13.com/weather/god-is-with-us-symbol-of-hope-found-in-tornado-debris/573573/

I'd rather the post be in the ground where it belongs, but I guess God was mad at MOORE, OK. for some reason.

Could just as easily spin this the other direction with like,

"The presence of a telephone pole hanging from power lines in Moore resembling a cross suggests Moore residents who continue to live in tornado prone areas are voluntarily going to their doom just like Jesus did."

573574_630x354.jpg

MOORE, OK (KTRK) --

People are finding signs of hope in the damage left behind from a series of strong storms and tornadoes that barreled through Oklahoma and Arkansas last night.

Chase Rhodes lives in Moore, Oklahoma and took this picture of a broken power pole on 119th St. and Western Ave.

The power pole had formed a cross that was now suspended on the lines in the air.

http://abc13.com/weather/god-is-with-us-symbol-of-hope-found-in-tornado-debris/573573/

I'd rather the post be in the ground where it belongs, but I guess God was mad at MOORE, OK. for some reason.

cynical disgusting bitch----it, no doubt, would like to dance on the dead bodies
of victims

573574_630x354.jpg

MOORE, OK (KTRK) --

"God is with us"

You know what really would have shown that God was with them? A tornado NOT happening to their town.

573574_630x354.jpg

MOORE, OK (KTRK) --

"God is with us"

You know what really would have shown that God was with them? A tornado NOT happening to their town.

I have not been following-----the last I heard is that only one life was lost----
not bad for all that destruction-----the
comment by a kid who saw his world
torn apart by high winds ----is just that---a comment from a kid hopeful----whilst they are still searching for bodies-----nice of you guys to spit in his face. Maybe the
"god" involved ----was not your POSEIDAN

573574_630x354.jpg

MOORE, OK (KTRK) --

That's a power pole. If you look behind it, there are lots more....in fact, most towns that have not buried their power lines have those all over the place. Why is this one exceptional?

It's all in your point of view.

Once, being unable to find any sleeping accommodation in a certain city, Rabbi Akiva was compelled to pass the night outside its walls. Without a murmur he resigned himself to this hardship; and even when a lion devoured his donkey, and a cat killed the rooster whose crowing was to herald the dawn to him, and the wind extinguished his candle, the only remark he made was, "All that God does is for the good." When morning dawned he learned how true his words were. A band of robbers had fallen upon the city and carried its inhabitants into captivity, but he had escaped because his abiding place had not been noticed in the darkness, and neither beast nor fowl had betrayed him

573574_630x354.jpg

MOORE, OK (KTRK) --

That's a power pole. If you look behind it, there are lots more....in fact, most towns that have not buried their power lines have those all over the place. Why is this one exceptional?

to the kid----it so NICELY forms a cross----a symbol he found "comforting"----
*****SHEEEEESH*******

Once, being unable to find any sleeping accommodation in a certain city, Rabbi Akiva was compelled to pass the night outside its walls. Without a murmur he resigned himself to this hardship; and even when a lion devoured his donkey, and a cat killed the rooster whose crowing was to herald the dawn to him, and the wind extinguished his candle, the only remark he made was, "All that God does is for the good." When morning dawned he learned how true his words were. A band of robbers had fallen upon the city and carried its inhabitants into captivity, but he had escaped because his abiding place had not been noticed in the darkness, and neither beast nor fowl had betrayed him
The entire city was captured by robbers! Praise Jebus!

you are sick

...and that's funny because?

I love that story.

...and that's funny because?

People are known to laugh when they are "nervous"....... If I were an enemy of God? I'd be nervous. But to my amazement the Word of God tells us that the wicked do not fear the LORD. Their hearts are hardened and they simply do not fear Him. It's amazing considering where they are headed! (hell)

you are sick
and demon possessed. yes.

Forum List

Back