God is punishing the people of California.....

God is attempting to get the attention of the people of California......he is angry with them for their Evil Liberal Leftist ways.

I fear....if the people of California dont wake up....God will allow the big one....and Nevada will be the new West Coast.

YouTube - WILD FIRE THREATENS 10,000 HOMES : LOS ANGELES 20,100 ACRES SCORTCHED

Deadly wildfire surges closer to Los Angeles - Yahoo! News

Aw dude really? Did you really go here?

C'mon man dont do that, it makes people who believe in god look vindictive, not cool.

:(

Since when have I come across as the fire and brimstone guy.......Lol.

God is punishing the people of California.....
God is attempting to get the attention of the people of California......he is angry with them for their Evil Liberal Leftist ways.

I fear....if the people of California dont wake up....God will allow the big one....and Nevada will be the new West Coast.

Slow news day? Just wondering. When did God tell you all of this stuff? I believe in God and I consider myself a Christian but I think you have tossed out a pretty radical viewpoint. The people in California are busy destroying themselves.

Yes.....radical viewpoints when done in jest....do seem radical.

:eusa_angel:

I don't think that God is punishing you out there in California, your legislature has already done a good enough job of that.

Many of the same methods will benefit no matter what climate it has. What, do you think forest fires never happen in the Rockies up here? Mount Raineer is snow covered most of the year, but there are still fires there. Thing is, they let them burn out on their own, so they stay rather low and don't spread much.

Let's see....Forests vs. chapparal. Populated area near cities vs. unpopulated areas in mountains.

Yep...same thing.

Wow ... Mount Raineer unpopulated and away from a city ... who knew that the whole city there didn't exist? Then where did I have coffee a few weeks ago?

Really...who knew there was a city on the mountain. Is it at the 10,000 foot level?

Let's see....Forests vs. chapparal. Populated area near cities vs. unpopulated areas in mountains.

Yep...same thing.

Wow ... Mount Raineer unpopulated and away from a city ... who knew that the whole city there didn't exist? Then where did I have coffee a few weeks ago?

Really...who knew there was a city on the mountain. Is it at the 10,000 foot level?

There's a city on the top of Rainer...??? Wow...I didnt see one up there.....thats cool.

There's a city on the top of Rainer...??? Wow...I didnt see one up there.....thats cool.

No, Bod is being a smartass. There is a town around the base of it, and a few resorts on the mountain itself. The forest area surrounding the mountain has a few clusters of buildings (towns). But to say that it's that different from the California fires is ridiculous, it's a forest, there are buildings in the forest, same danger, same situation.

Really...maybe that's where they make Reee- Neeear- Beeeer.

No, Bod is being a smartass. There is a town around the base of it, and a few resorts on the mountain itself. The forest area surrounding the mountain has a few clusters of buildings (towns). But to say that it's that different from the California fires is ridiculous, it's a forest, there are buildings in the forest, same danger, same situation.

No it isn't...it's a forest, not bone dry chapparal.

Forum List

Back