God is light energy, thoughts and plans.

I figured that out too. I'll just take you word for it. It would be cool if you had some specifics that would help me out but I know you don't work that way.

Many people are looking for lies to listen to so they can understand me. Everyone in the whole world is lying to each other without even realizing it. When the truth is spoken, no one can understand him so when I try to be more detailed to help you understand something, it only gets worse for you.

If you were to listen to a brain surgeon talk about an operation he just did. He would be using terms that you never heard before. He would try explain it as best he could to help you understand but if he starts to get more detailed, you would lose it because you have no idea what he's talking about. You would have to go through ten years of training and lots of studying to be able to understand him.

At least you have the option to study and train to be a brain surgeon but I'm the only saint in 1600+ years who has spoken the truth of God. He's the only one who can change your DNA to stop the sin nature so he can use your body. This is why it's so difficult for you to understand me words so don't worry about it. Just go live you life with you family and friends because the end is coming very soon. As soon as I'm killed, the earth will start shaking so bad that most people will be killed in the first hour.

If I had my sin nature back, I would immediately board a plane to California to be with my three sons and three granddaughters. God took me away from them eight years ago to get me sinless and ready for him to use. I can't go anywhere until he gives me the desire to go and on that day he gives me the desire, I will be off the internet for good because I'll know I'm on a death mission. I'll be preaching the gospel to Christians until one of them pulls out a handgun and puts a bullet into my forehead. I've already had the dream that God put in my mind a long time ago. God works much different than what you read about in the Bible.

I figured that too. It's gotta be pretty complicated. Not easy here either ya know-- dealing with all the liars and everything. I'm taking your advice and going to hang out with mom. She's getting to where she needs help so what the hell ?.
Ya know your story is reminding me a little of Billy Pilgrim in Slaughterhouse Five. Did you ever see that ?

I might have seen it but my memory was damaged badly with alcohol abuse at an early age. Your mother will really appreciate you being there for her. Tell her about the new earth and that she'll get a new body in paradise. My mother loves to listen to me tell her about all the things we'll be doing in the new world. She's 75 now and in a old people's home. God allowed me to travel to North Dakota and spend three weeks with her. We had a great time together and ever since then, her health has improved a lot because I asked God to heal her disease. The time is going quickly and this age will end soon so use your time wisely.

God bless you my friend,
Brad

Lies are but the bastardization and convolution of truth. Without truth, lies could not exist.
If God is truth, God is also anti-truth, or lies.

What God hath rendered, God hath asundered through the devolution of His own truth.

You can't have your fucking cake and eat it too.

Truth may set you free, but anti-truth is the only thing that will keep you honest. For without it, you have no reference. There can be no measure of truth without reference.

No man has the truth except for those who have received it and is guarded by the one who gave it.

Only those who have laid down their life for it, can see it.

Truth is not of this world but it exposes this world for what it is and leaves it naked and exposed for those who understand it.

Truth was never intended for those who aren't truthful. Lies are their nature.

Truth has the right to condemn those who don't have it.

Truth is the justice that mere man cannot conceive. The injustice man does, keeps him from it.

Life is chaotic to those who don't bear it, but is understood by those who do.

One can never know what truth really is until he has it. Then he will understand that its true.

Nobody can buy the truth because its not for sale. It is freely given to those who ask for it.

What you see is not always the truth because your eyes deceive you and your ears don't hear.

Truth is the righteousness that excludes men. Not to be seen until they are righteous.

Truth is more precious than gold, and gold is more precious than silver. A miner of truth will tell you that.

Give a man the truth and he will know your heart but don't trust a man without it.

Truth wasn't made for man's eyes because he is blind. Without his blindness he will see the truth.

Truth is not what you think it is, it's what you know it is.

Truth can't be defined in man's laws, because there's no truth in man.

Truth is freedom for those who lay down and die. Then they can live with the truth.

Truth avoids those who look for it but when it finds you, you will no longer look for it.

Give a man the truth and it will no longer be true.

Man was given eyes and ears by God. The same eyes and ears which, by God's nature, are capable of perceiving deceit. Those deceived eyes and ears are therefor capable of perceiving non-truth, or lies.

This is what makes man "mere" men.

In giving man lies will he only be able to recognize truth. This is the measure of truth.

You, godspooker, are a charlatan and a theif.

To not trust a man without truth is to deny the existence of God. For God created that same man, and it is within any man that only truth- through God- can exist.

Man was given eyes and ears by God. The same eyes and ears which, by God's nature, are capable of perceiving deceit. Those deceived eyes and ears are therefor capable of perceiving non-truth, or lies.

This is what makes man "mere" men.

In giving man lies will he only be able to recognize truth. This is the measure of truth.

By making the flesh corrupt, God is able to uncorrupt the bodies he uses for himself. The eyes and ears of his bodies understand the truth that's in them and that's why they respond to his commands. The rest of his people have their flesh in the way so they have to die before they hear him.

You, godspooker, are a charlatan and a theif.

To not trust a man without truth is to deny the existence of God. For God created that same man, and it is within any man that only truth- through God- can exist.

The flesh of man is the enemy of God's but after he kills them all, then he'll give his created people new bodies that aren't an enemy of his.

Speaker.
Gawd is very very very very very very very very very busy at the moment blessing murka.
Don't you read the news ?
His inbox is currently full. Please go have a beer and try again later.

Speaker.
Gawd is very very very very very very very very very busy at the moment blessing murka.

Who's murka?

Speaker.

Who's murka?
That's a country murka's hero, GW Bush ( Gawd talked to him too), called Amurka after it lost it's A rating.
Now it's just murka.

When anyone says that God talks to them and tells them to kill millions of people, it's only a deception to keep everyone from knowing the truth. The truth never uses his own bodies to kill people.

Forum List

Back