God is dead.

theim

May 11, 2004
Madison, WI
2 more days. 2 frickn' more days. Then Halo 2 will come out. Halo 2, the game which I have been waiting for for 2 years. It was the game that kept getting delayed. The game I would think about sometimes as a dream of the far distant future. The Holy Grail of Xbox gamers.

In 2 days I would be playing it. Would be. Should be. But won't.

Why? The full story would involve so much cursing and so foul language I would perma-banned. Suffice to say it involved a LAN party, a clumsy imbecile, and a hardwood floor.

So now what do I do? I get the thing fixed. So I take a trip to Best Buy. The lady gives me a printout with my Product Replacement Plan. She says to take my Xbox in tomorrow to get a new one. Alright!

Not alright. I take it in, and the guy says no no no. First you have to call 1-888-BestBuy and they will mail you are package. In this package you must mail your broken Xbox. Then we will mail you a voucher. Then take the voucher here and get your new Xbox.

So that's like, what, 3 weeks worth of slow USPS mailing? :duh3:

GOD WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG?!?!?!?!

That sucks, man. I hate it when things like that happen. Then a bunch of shove-its, idiots, and scumbags have to make it harder than it has to be.

theim said:
2 more days. 2 frickn' more days. Then Halo 2 will come out. Halo 2, the game which I have been waiting for for 2 years. It was the game that kept getting delayed. The game I would think about sometimes as a dream of the far distant future. The Holy Grail of Xbox gamers.

In 2 days I would be playing it. Would be. Should be. But won't.

Why? The full story would involve so much cursing and so foul language I would perma-banned. Suffice to say it involved a LAN party, a clumsy imbecile, and a hardwood floor.

So now what do I do? I get the thing fixed. So I take a trip to Best Buy. The lady gives me a printout with my Product Replacement Plan. She says to take my Xbox in tomorrow to get a new one. Alright!

Not alright. I take it in, and the guy says no no no. First you have to call 1-888-BestBuy and they will mail you are package. In this package you must mail your broken Xbox. Then we will mail you a voucher. Then take the voucher here and get your new Xbox.

So that's like, what, 3 weeks worth of slow USPS mailing? :duh3:

GOD WHAT THE HELL DID I DO WRONG?!?!?!?!
Can't you buy a new Xbox (ask for the manager on this one) and say you have a voucher coming ion the mail, and if you return with the voucher can you get your money back? Worth a try I know what its like, my friend broke my Xbox when he "accidentlly" droped it out of the window when he was just messing with me. He got a well deserved punishment, and I got screwed out of playing Ghost Recon: Island Thunder. :chains:

Forum List

Back