God is a space alien!!

Understand--I am not talking Jesus Christ. I am talking about Jesus father, if we are going to use the Christian perspective.

So, is Jesus Christ father of this Earth, or did he exist before the earth was form? (No, I am not talking about Joseph!!! )

You asked about the Creator. That would be Christ.

The God the Fathers history is less known to the people. Many Christians believe that the Father and Christ are the same person. Which in that case, the information I gave would again be completely accurate.

We are of the same species as God. Would a human born anywhere else in the Universe be a space alien because they werent born here? I dont know.

Understand--I am not talking Jesus Christ. I am talking about Jesus father, if we are going to use the Christian perspective.

So, is Jesus Christ father of this Earth, or did he exist before the earth was form? (No, I am not talking about Joseph!!! )

You asked about the Creator. That would be Christ.

The God the Fathers history is less known to the people. Many Christians believe that the Father and Christ are the same person. Which in that case, the information I gave would again be completely accurate.

We are of the same species as God. Would a human born anywhere else in the Universe be a space alien because they werent born here? I dont know.

Tell us--before Christ was born--
Was there a God?

If so--did this God exist before the Earth, or was the Earth always the home of God

Also--if Jesus Christ is both the Creator and the son--what was his form before being born on Earth? Was this then an extra-terrestrial, or did the messiah come before 4 B.C. and after the formation of earth?

We are of the same species as God. Would a human born anywhere else in the Universe be a space alien because they werent born here?

The answer is already given by how we classify citizens. If Obama was born in Kenya, he would be Kenyan. If he was born in Hawii, he would be American. If he was born on the moon, he would probably be called (Earth)Lunarian. If he was born on Mars he would be called a Martian.

The problem would arise if he was born in outerspace outside any planet. I then claim that we could call Obama a Spacian!!

So you admitt that God is not of this Earth, Zoom?

Then that tell us that God is an extra-terrestrial of some kind!! I guess I should rephrase the last question to "Was God born on Earth?". Of course, this does not imply Jesus Christ but Jesus father!!

Some people understand the logic. Somepeople try to turn away from the logic!! And finally, some people deny the logic even exists.

I guess that this is a great xample of how open some one can be with their faith, if they are a believer.

God is not of this Earth. Therefore God is an extra terrestrial. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

And? Not sure what point you're trying to make. Are you equating 'extra terrestrial' with 'alien' (alien as in little green men)?

Jesus Christ created the earth before he was born on it?

God created earth, Jesus Christ was born here.

Alien as meaning "not of this Earth" as it has always meant.

Now the little green men theory comes from those people that claim to seen them. I am not claiming God is a little Green man. Those little green may not be related or resemble God in any way. What I am say is that God is an alien, an extraterrestrial..NOT OF EARTH. EARTH IS OF GOD if we take the theological claims as stated.

It seems to me you play around with issues without real appreciation to the meaning. The gods of ancients are probably very real and where in fact what has become known as extraterrestrials. One of the first source of this type of research would be Danniken and later Sitchen. Sitchen also points to Genesis 6:4 as a Biblical reference to his interpretations. I find these sources as very compelling and this enhances my belief in Christ. That is the choice, that is the struggle, that so many play around with but have no clue.

And? Not sure what point you're trying to make. Are you equating 'extra terrestrial' with 'alien' (alien as in little green men)?

God created earth, Jesus Christ was born here.

Alien as meaning "not of this Earth" as it has always meant.

Now the little green men theory comes from those people that claim to seen them. I am not claiming God is a little Green man. Those little green may not be related or resemble God in any way. What I am say is that God is an alien, an extraterrestrial..NOT OF EARTH. EARTH IS OF GOD if we take the theological claims as stated.

It seems to me you play around with issues without real appreciation to the meaning. The gods of ancients are probably very real and where in fact what has become known as extraterrestrials. One of the first source of this type of research would be Danniken and later Sitchen. Sitchen also points to Genesis 6:4 as a Biblical reference to his interpretations. I find these sources as very compelling and this enhances my belief in Christ. That is the choice, that is the struggle, that so many play around with but have no clue.

If I did not play around with theology and religious claims, I would find no true point to religion.

If you think it's a legitimate question, by all means, answer him then. But, my guess is that you're just another atheist who has no beliefs, but feels free to think himself more intelligent and somehow better than those who do.

I don't mean to be offensive or put anyone down, that isn't wht I'm about. But I also feel it is neccesary to look at the facts, and statisticly speaking religious people do have a lower intelligence than atheists and agnostics. It doesn't mean there isn't a God, and that's not what Im trying to say, I just wanted to present that fact to you.

If you think it's a legitimate question, by all means, answer him then. But, my guess is that you're just another atheist who has no beliefs, but feels free to think himself more intelligent and somehow better than those who do.

I don't mean to be offensive or put anyone down, that isn't wht I'm about. But I also feel it is neccesary to look at the facts, and statisticly speaking religious people do have a lower intelligence than atheists and agnostics. It doesn't mean there isn't a God, and that's not what Im trying to say, I just wanted to present that fact to you.

Hey--Stop it!! This thread was light hearted in spirit and you went and insulted people with your wide generalized claims about believers and their intelligence.

The whole point was to get people to look at certain religious claims and think critically about them and come to a logical conclusion of what was being stated. Now, your accusal thatsome people are not capable of thinking encourages not thinking! Those that feel insulted will become combative and insulting to. They begin to project negative "emotions" and seek to discredit you and all those associated with you. They will pursue a form of intellectual revenge due to your unnecessary assault on their mental capabilities.

Strange observation--but what I say is true!!

Forum List

Back