God is a space alien!!

(Previously posted inside of another thread)

Do you believe in space aliens. Apparently, Monotheists must believe in space aliens!!

I believe in the true Messiah:

messiah.jpg

God made the earth but he lived here ?

Umm heaven is extra terrestrial. Or show it to me on a map of the earth.

Mormans and scientology to name a couple.

How is God not an extraterrestrial by the way?

Scientology is not a religion. I'm not familiar with the Mormon faith, but if they pray to space aliens, more power to them. That's not what I understood it to be.

Do you believe in space aliens. Apparently, Monotheists must believe in space aliens!!

Do not believe me--Let us ask a few questions:

1)Who created the Earth?
2)Where was this creator Born?

So ask yourself, why do you pray to extraterrestrials? Do you really believe that the alien technology of another world is meant to bring you salvation? Have you visted the other holy shrines of your faith? You know--Roswell, Area 51, the Bermuda triangle?:tongue:

1. Jesus Christ
2. Bethlehem, Israel.

Last time I checked, Israel was on earth.

1)Who created the Earth?

So ask yourself, why do you pray to extraterrestrials? Do you really believe that the alien technology of another world is meant to bring you salvation? Have you visted the other holy shrines of your faith? You know--Roswell, Area 51, the Bermuda triangle?:tongue:

1. God
2. God wasn't born; God is, was and always will be.

What religions include extra terrestrials in their belief? I am unfamiliar with that concept.

So you admitt that God is not of this Earth, Zoom?

Then that tell us that God is an extra-terrestrial of some kind!! I guess I should rephrase the last question to "Was God born on Earth?". Of course, this does not imply Jesus Christ but Jesus father!!

Some people understand the logic. Somepeople try to turn away from the logic!! And finally, some people deny the logic even exists.

I guess that this is a great xample of how open some one can be with their faith, if they are a believer.

God is not of this Earth. Therefore God is an extra terrestrial. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

A better question is why you think it's so important to make such a distinction? I'm guessing because you think it mocks and belittles in some way, which is your goal after all. Personally I don't give a damn how you want to classify God, use whatever terminology makes you happy sparky.

See now folks it was not a mocking question was it.

I thought I was posing "SHOCKING" questions. Not mocking ones.

Well, except the one about Area 51 and so forth being holy shrines.....That was intended to taunt. The rest becomes a big "so what?" after you think about it.

Mormon cosmology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Modern leaders
Some modern LDS Church leaders have taught that there are people living on other earths. For instance, apostle Joseph Fielding Smith wrote:

"We are not the only people that the Lord has created. We have brothers and sisters on other earths. They look like us because they, too, are the children of God and were created in his image, for they are also his offspring."[31

That's referring to other people, not to God.

Questions about religion were not allowed in the Chruch I was raised up in.
You just went with the flow.
btw it was the same Denomination as Palin's.

1)Who created the Earth?

1. Jesus Christ
2. Bethlehem, Israel.

Last time I checked, Israel was on earth.

Understand--I am not talking Jesus Christ. I am talking about Jesus father, if we are going to use the Christian perspective.

So, is Jesus Christ father of this Earth, or did he exist before the earth was form? (No, I am not talking about Joseph!!! )

1)Who created the Earth?

1. God

What religions include extra terrestrials in their belief? I am unfamiliar with that concept.

Then that tell us that God is an extra-terrestrial of some kind!! I guess I should rephrase the last question to "Was God born on Earth?". Of course, this does not imply Jesus Christ but Jesus father!!

Some people understand the logic. Somepeople try to turn away from the logic!! And finally, some people deny the logic even exists.

I guess that this is a great xample of how open some one can be with their faith, if they are a believer.

God is not of this Earth. Therefore God is an extra terrestrial. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

God is not from earth.

God is an "extra" Terrestrial.

And? Not sure what point you're trying to make. Are you equating 'extra terrestrial' with 'alien' (alien as in little green men)?

Jesus Christ created the earth before he was born on it?

God created earth, Jesus Christ was born here.

1. God

God is not from earth.

God is an "extra" Terrestrial.

And? Not sure what point you're trying to make. Are you equating 'extra terrestrial' with 'alien' (alien as in little green men)?

Alien as meaning "not of this Earth" as it has always meant.

Now the little green men theory comes from those people that claim to seen them. I am not claiming God is a little Green man. Those little green may not be related or resemble God in any way. What I am say is that God is an alien, an extraterrestrial..NOT OF EARTH. EARTH IS OF GOD if we take the theological claims as stated.

Alien as meaning "not of this Earth" as it has always meant.

Now the little green men theory comes from those people that claim to seen them. I am not claiming God is a little Green man. Those little green may not be related or resemble God in any way. What I am say is that God is an alien, an extraterrestrial..NOT OF EARTH. EARTH IS OF GOD if we take the theological claims as stated.

'K. I thought you were referring to little green men aliens. Thanks for clarifying.

Forum List

Back