God is a female

large.jpg
A bunch of coons? Umm... no.

It finally Dawn's on me..
God was a hermaphrodite.
God was a trannie? Do I want God in the bathroom with my daughter?
Hermaphrodite isnt a granny. Hermaphrodites have both sex organs. In the bible, god has a womb and is still called father.
God made adam in his image.
Most jews believe adam also had both sex organs and god removed the female parts to make eve. They say "rib" is a mistranslation..

It's funny that we argue over ancient myths, even in this modern age, or supposedly modern. There used to be Asherah, the goddess/consort associated with Yahweh. Then she got dropped and the Abrahamic faiths ended up with a bachelor male god who had a son without having a female half.

And this is only among the Abrahamic faiths. People lived all over the world, and came up with their own stories of creation. This process was not limited to the Middle East. Christians, Jews, Muslims, argue back and forth. But what about the rest? China, India, Japan, the Native Peoples of the Americas, people on the continent of Africa, Pacific Islanders, etc.

Why does all of our mythology come out of the Middle East?
Because that is where Adam was likely created and had council with GOD. And so Satan mimics and tries to usurp, replicate, and fakes through a twisted near approximation to deceive man.

You sound like one of those biblical inerrancy/infallability nutjobs. How about the people of other cultures that are not involved in the Christian/Jewish/Muslim cycle? A Supreme Being would communicate with all persons in creation. Not all are Middle Eastern. If there is such a thing as a Supreme Being, Creator of the Universe, we have to expand our concept of what this almighty and unchanging creature is and has been across time and space.

Hmmm..... It does make sense...

1) She proclaims she knows everything
2) Takes credit for everything, except bad stuff... that is someone else
3) Demands your attention at all times, and will banish you forever if you don't
4) Wants everyone to know that she is front and center in your life,

Etc.

Yes...makes perfect sense!!

God was a hermaphrodite.
Hermaphrodite isnt a granny. Hermaphrodites have both sex organs. In the bible, god has a womb and is still called father.
Most jews believe adam also had both sex organs and god removed the female parts to make eve. They say "rib" is a mistranslation..
Sorry, TN, but Man made God in his own image.

God was a hermaphrodite.
god+endorses+obama.jpg

You didn't make that.

God was a hermaphrodite.
god+endorses+obama.jpg

You didn't make that.
I didn't make anything. I have no idea what point you're trying to make. Should I laugh?

God was a hermaphrodite.
god+endorses+obama.jpg

You didn't make that.
I didn't make anything. I have no idea what point you're trying to make. Should I laugh?

Yes, you should laugh.

Laughter, in simple terms, can be described as a total body, physiological response to humor. Similar to aerobic exercise, a hearty laugh involves contraction and relaxation of facial, chest, abdominal and skeletal muscles, easing muscle tension and spasms that create chronic pain. Within the first ten seconds of laughter, fifteen facial muscles contract and relax while stimulation of the zygomatic major muscle (the main lifting mechanism of your upper lip) occurs.

Heart rate and pulse elevates; respiration rate and ventilation becomes irregular as an effect of the epiglottis half-closing the larynx. The normal cyclic breathing pattern is disrupted; this causes increased ventilation, clearing of mucous plugs and accelerating the exchange of residual air (which will boost blood oxygen levels). In extreme cases, the face may become red or purple. Studies have shown that simply twenty seconds of laughter has the ability to double heart rate for the following three to five minutes. As a result, Cousins described laughter as “a form of jogging for the innards.”

Laughter induction initiates the fight-or-flight stress response. However, approximately 20 minutes after laughter, physiological measures such as heart rate, blood pressure, and muscular tension, drop below baseline levels. A sense of physiological and psychological relaxation and calmness occurs that can last up to forty five minutes following the person’s last laugh.

But that is for another thread.

As for the point I was making, Obama famously told Americans that "they did not build that", as he elevated his ilk to that of creator as he runs society that actually creates things and not the individual.

Leftists like Obama think that our salvation is really a collective salvation stemming from a societal utopia devoid of a real supernatural God.

The problem that I have with this is, I don't believe Obama actually exists or ever existed to begin with

obama-empty-suit.jpg

god+endorses+obama.jpg

You didn't make that.

Yes, you should laugh.

Laughter, in simple terms, can be described as a total body, physiological response to humor. Similar to aerobic exercise, a hearty laugh involves contraction and relaxation of facial, chest, abdominal and skeletal muscles, easing muscle tension and spasms that create chronic pain. Within the first ten seconds of laughter, fifteen facial muscles contract and relax while stimulation of the zygomatic major muscle (the main lifting mechanism of your upper lip) occurs.

Heart rate and pulse elevates; respiration rate and ventilation becomes irregular as an effect of the epiglottis half-closing the larynx. The normal cyclic breathing pattern is disrupted; this causes increased ventilation, clearing of mucous plugs and accelerating the exchange of residual air (which will boost blood oxygen levels). In extreme cases, the face may become red or purple. Studies have shown that simply twenty seconds of laughter has the ability to double heart rate for the following three to five minutes. As a result, Cousins described laughter as “a form of jogging for the innards.”

Laughter induction initiates the fight-or-flight stress response. However, approximately 20 minutes after laughter, physiological measures such as heart rate, blood pressure, and muscular tension, drop below baseline levels. A sense of physiological and psychological relaxation and calmness occurs that can last up to forty five minutes following the person’s last laugh.

But that is for another thread.

As for the point I was making, Obama famously told Americans that "they did not build that", as he elevated his ilk to that of creator as he runs society that actually creates things and not the individual.

Leftists like Obama think that our salvation is really a collective salvation stemming from a societal utopia devoid of a real supernatural God.

The problem that I have with this is, I don't believe Obama actually exists or ever existed to begin with

obama-empty-suit.jpg
Okay, that was funny.

God was a hermaphrodite.
Just saying what the book says lol

Forum List

Back