God help us...

Maybe because I'm not a parent I don't have a complete grasp on this yet...but when I watch the video I worry about what these parents have told their children about a man who is just that...a man...a man who wants to be President of the United States.

I hate to break it to some people, apparently this Obama supporter didn't get the memo - but Obama isn't a God, he isn't going to "save the world," he isn't going to usher in world peace by simply smiling at the leaders of the world and softly whispering "change" in their ears.

He MAY be President. He MAY be a darn good president. We don't know. He may get into office and be an ineffectual boob...we have no clue.

I worry about selling kids on the notion that if this one man doesn't win the Presidency that the world is going to fall apart...obviously these kids parents have sold them on this idea that Obama is THE ONE...the one who will SAVE US ALL...

I just worry what happens when either 1) he doesn't win or 2) he turns out to be a politician, not a god.

Maybe because I'm not a parent I don't have a complete grasp on this yet...but when I watch the video I worry about what these parents have told their children about a man who is just that...a man...a man who wants to be President of the United States.

I hate to break it to some people, apparently this Obama supporter didn't get the memo - but Obama isn't a God, he isn't going to "save the world," he isn't going to usher in world peace by simply smiling at the leaders of the world and softly whispering "change" in their ears.

He MAY be President. He MAY be a darn good president. We don't know. He may get into office and be an ineffectual boob...we have no clue.

I worry about selling kids on the notion that if this one man doesn't win the Presidency that the world is going to fall apart...obviously these kids parents have sold them on this idea that Obama is THE ONE...the one who will SAVE US ALL...

I just worry what happens when either 1) he doesn't win or 2) he turns out to be a politician, not a god.

Hopefully they will realize that they have been led around by the nose by liberals.

Forum List

Back