God hates you

Act Of God Destroys 62-Foot Styrofoam Statue Of Jesus Christ

Why was this statue destroyed by lightning?

*God, whether he goes by the name of Allah
, Jehovah or Tinky Winky, hates ostentatious displays of faith. This 62-foot statue was an aesthetic abomination, and anathema to true spirituality

*The Almighty was upset because Jesus was constructed out of styrofoam and fiberglass instead of marble or gold.

*The Supreme Being was furious that a million bucks was wasted on a styrofoam statue, instead of the money being used to feed the hungry and heal the sick.

He's kinds old now and he saw JC and thought he had become a Murkin. BOOM

, Jehovah or Tinky Winky, hates ostentatious displays of faith. This 62-foot statue was an aesthetic abomination, and anathema to true spirituality

*The Almighty was upset because Jesus was constructed out of styrofoam and fiberglass instead of marble or gold.

*The Supreme Being was furious that a million bucks was wasted on a styrofoam statue, instead of the money being used to feed the hungry and heal the sick.

He's kinds old now and he saw JC and thought he had become a Murkin. BOOM

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUZ3d1tTbWg]YouTube - Giant Jesus Statue of Solid Rock church Monroe Ohio on fire Burning struck by lightning Video[/ame]

I'm poking fun at the idea that God has a personality subject to human emotions like anger and hate.

Gods anger is always for the purpose of our redemption, change and healing. We are called to manage our anger and not let it get in the way of our trust in God.

Are you sure it wasn't made in china? That woulda done it right there! :)

Good to know god hates me. I have always suspected as much, i hate him back. :lol:

And according to rumor gods hatered is eternal. It does not even stop when he strikes you dead. He will then make you burn in a lake of fire for all eternity.

Wow that will take a lot of BTU's.

And according to rumor gods hatered is eternal. It does not even stop when he strikes you dead. He will then make you burn in a lake of fire for all eternity.

Wow that will take a lot of BTU's.

That is contrary to what is taught in the Bible.

I'm poking fun at the idea that God has a personality subject to human emotions like anger and hate.

Gods anger is always for the purpose of our redemption, change and healing. We are called to manage our anger and not let it get in the way of our trust in God.
That is absolute bullshit! God's anger is for Killing. He is going to kill seven Billion soon.

That is absolute bullshit! God's anger is for Killing. He is going to kill seven Billion soon.

God's anger is for killing? Neubarth get a grip. You're out of control. This thread is a parody of your nonsense. Thank God most Christians are loving people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back