God hates you

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
Homosexuals, non-christians, atheists, fornicators, jews.

Last edited:
I am supposed to worry about a non existant entity not liking me?

LOL, I have plenty of existing entities that do not like me.
Tea Baggers.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Act Of God Destroys 62-Foot Styrofoam Statue Of Jesus Christ

Why was this statue destroyed by lightning?

*God, whether he goes by the name of Allah
, Jehovah or Tinky Winky, hates ostentatious displays of faith. This 62-foot statue was an aesthetic abomination, and anathema to true spirituality

*The Almighty was upset because Jesus was constructed out of styrofoam and fiberglass instead of marble or gold.

*The Supreme Being was furious that a million bucks was wasted on a styrofoam statue, instead of the money being used to feed the hungry and heal the sick.

Act Of God Destroys 62-Foot Styrofoam Statue Of Jesus Christ

Fred Phelps God hates you!

Most of us have heard about the Kansas based Westboro Baptist Church group. They routinely make headlines by traveling the United States holding what are most commonly refereed to as hate rallies. The church is commonly known as a hate group due to the message they attempt to spread through their protest.

Members of Westboro Baptist Church routinely appear carrying signs with such slogans as "God hates you", "God hates Jews", "fags are beast", "God hates fags", "Obama is the beast" and "thank God for dead soldiers” just to name a few.
Interview with Westboro Baptist Church: Hate in the name of God (Includes interview)

I see.

Well, this sounds very serious: Perhaps we sould altert the media?

• Banned
Congregation Beth Simchat Torah, the largest gay Jewish synagogue in Manhatten, was targeted by Kansas' Westboro Baptist Church and its leader, the Rev. Fred Phelps, on Sunday during worship services. The Phelps clan held up the usual signs reading "God Hates Fags" and "Jews Stole The Land" as parishioners were gathered inside.

But the synagogue decided to turn lemons into lemonade. It knew in advance of the Phelps protest, and encouraged its supporters to donate $1.00 for every six minutes the demonstrated lasted, according to the Jewish Daily Forward.

The synagogue ended up collecting $10,000 in donations during the 51-minute protest and hopes to use the money to help buy a new building.
Gay synagogue earns cash from Fred Phelps protest

Congregation Beth Simchat Torah, the largest gay Jewish synagogue in Manhatten, was targeted by Kansas' Westboro Baptist Church and its leader, the Rev. Fred Phelps, on Sunday during worship services. The Phelps clan held up the usual signs reading "God Hates Fags" and "Jews Stole The Land" as parishioners were gathered inside.

But the synagogue decided to turn lemons into lemonade. It knew in advance of the Phelps protest, and encouraged its supporters to donate $1.00 for every six minutes the demonstrated lasted, according to the Jewish Daily Forward.

The synagogue ended up collecting $10,000 in donations during the 51-minute protest and hopes to use the money to help buy a new building.
Gay synagogue earns cash from Fred Phelps protest

A thread about Queer Joos would have been interesting.

Skydancer is making the common mistake of confusing people who abuse the name of God to communicate their own hate with the actual sentiments of God(s) him/her/themselves.

Frankly, I doubt that ominipotent, immortal beings spend any more time hating a specific human than we do in singling out a speck of dust to hate.

Skydancer is making the common mistake of confusing people who abuse the name of God to communicate their own hate with the actual sentiments of God(s) him/her/themselves.

Frankly, I doubt that ominipotent, immortal beings spend any more time hating a specific human than we do in singling out a speck of dust to hate.

***note to self: find spec of dust to hate***

Do you think God is an omnipotent immortal being with a personality prone to anger and hate? I don't think of God as a personality.

Last edited:

I've got tons at my place---take all you want

Shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, mussels, all these are an abomination before the Lord, just as gays are an abomination. Why stop at protesting gay marriage? Bring all of God's law unto the heathens and the sodomites. We call upon all Christians to join the crusade against Long John Silver's and Red Lobster.
God Hates Shrimp

43 Things God Hates:

1. Homosexual acts (Leviticus 18:22).

2. Bestiality (Leviticus 18:23)

3. Idols, and the materials used to make idols (Deuteronomy 7:25)

4. Blemished sacrifices (Deuteronomy 17:1)

5. Worshipping the sun, moon or stars (Deuteronomy 17:3-4)

6. Divination (Deuteronomy 18:10)

7. Astrology (Deuteronomy 18:10)

8. Enchanters (Deuteronomy 18:10)

9. Witches (Deuteronomy 18:10)

10. Charmers (Deuteronomy 18:11)

11. Wizards (Deuteronomy 18:11)

12. Necromancers (Deuteronomy 18:11)

13. Transvestitism (Deuteronomy 22:5)

14. The hire of a whore (Deuteronomy 23:18)

15. Remarriage to a former wife after she has been married to another man (Deuteronomy 24:4)

16. Dishonest scales (Deuteronomy 25:13-16)

17. Workers of iniquity (Psalm 5:5)

18. The wicked (Psalm 11:5)

19. Those who love violence (Psalm 11:5)

20. The froward [perverse] (Proverbs 3:32)

21. A proud look (Proverbs 6:16-17)

22. A lying tongue (Proverbs 6:17)

23. Hands that shed innocent blood (Proverbs 6:17)

24. A heart that devises wicked imaginations (Proverbs 6:18)

25. Feet that are swift in running to mischief (Proverbs 6:18)

26. A false witness who speaks lies (Proverbs 6:19)

27. Anyone who sows discord among brethren (Proverbs 6:19)

28. Lying lips (Proverbs 12:22)

29. The sacrifices of the wicked (Proverbs 15:8)

30. The ways of the wicked (Proverbs 15:9)

31. The thoughts of the wicked (Proverbs 15:26)

32. The proud in heart (Proverbs 16:5)

33. Those who justify the wicked (Proverbs 17:15)

34. Those who condemn the just (Proverbs 17:15)

35. Vain sacrifices (Isaiah 1:13)

36. Feasts as Israel celebrated them (Isaiah 1:14)

37. Robbery for burnt offering (Isaiah 61:8)

38. Idolatry (Jeremiah 44:2-4)

39. Evil plans against neighbors (Zechariah 8:17)

40. False oaths (Zechariah 8:17)

41. Esau (Malachi 1:1-3; Romans 9:13)
[Actually, it’s "Jacob have I loved, and Esau have I hated" -ed.]

42. Divorce (Malachi 2:14-16)

43. The deeds of the Nicolaitans (Revelation 2:6, 15)

Joel Meredith has compiled a book of Bible lists "to entertain, interest, fascinate, stimulate and, most of all, to educate." There are some minor problems with this list, but it gives you a good idea of what things God finds to be abominations, or are detestable to Him. Somehow, the author missed a couple. By adding in the following, the list grows to 45 things God hates:

44. "You shall not set up a sacred pillar, which the LORD your God hates" (Deuteronomy 16:22).

45. "I hate, I despise, your feast days" (Amos 5:21). This goes with Isaiah 1:14: "Your new moons and your appointed feasts My soul hates."

At Least 43 Things God Hates

Do you think God is an omnipotent immortal being with a personality prone to anger and hate? I don't think of God as a personality.

What do do you think? Is there anything in my post which indicates a bias towards thinking that God is some thin-skinned ego driven tyrant who defines his existence in tormenting defenseless mortals?

I've got tons at my place---take all you want

Actually, I was thinking of taking several hundred local, Colorado, specs of dust, dividing them into 12 "tribes" and imparting them with a superiority complex over Texas dust that would cause them to be Universally Hated.

What do do you think? Is there anything in my post which indicates a bias towards thinking that God is some thin-skinned ego driven tyrant who defines his existence in tormenting defenseless mortals?

No. It's a rhetorical question. I shouldn't have attached it to your post. Sorry.

Forum List

Back