God has a sense of humor-Snow in Copenhagen or Obama will have to fly in snow storm

However, with the fraudulent "science" supporting global warming having been exposed,

Except that was not at all what happened, of course.

If you remember rightly, the scandal over the emails was not over the results of any scientific research, but whether or not the IIPC should drop one set of results from its overall findings, because the data seemed to be at odds with other research.

I agree it reflected badly on the one scientist involved, but let's not pretend it came within a hundred miles of contradicting what we have known of climate change for the best part of a generation now.

I can never understand why people post things like this - is it that you do not know what happened, or that you think no one else will bother to check with a news service, and will just believe what you post?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/97822-wow-hide-the-decline-fully-exposed.html

Read and see if you still want to hold your "it's only one guy who maybe did something wrong" lie

Snow in December?

Who could have imagined it? Maybe trotsky would be satisfied if they held the next summit in the Sudan instead of Copenhagen in winter

I be happy if you actually read the articles before posting to them:eusa_drool:

World leaders flying into Copenhagen today to discuss a solution to global warming
will first face freezing weather as a blizzard dumped 10 centimeters (4 inches) of snow on the Danish capital overnight.

“Temperatures will stay low at least the next three days,” Henning Gisseloe, an official at Denmark’s Meteorological Institute,
said today by telephone, forecasting more snow in coming days. “There’s a good chance of a white Christmas.”

Delegates from 193 countries have been in Copenhagen since Dec. 7 to discuss how to fund global greenhouse gas emission cuts.
U.S. President Barack Obama will arrive before the summit is scheduled to end tomorrow.

Denmark has a maritime climate and milder winters than its Scandinavian neighbors.
It hasn’t had a white Christmas for 14 years, under the DMI’s definition, and only had seven last century. Temperatures today fell as low as minus 4 Celsius (25 Fahrenheit).

But hey, why let the truth stop you now
:eusa_whistle:

Are you really this stupid about global warming or simply trying (but failing) to be ironic?

:lol:

What a gaggle of goofs in this lame thread.

Snow in December?

Who could have imagined it? Maybe trotsky would be satisfied if they held the next summit in the Sudan instead of Copenhagen in winter

World leaders flying into Copenhagen today to discuss a solution to global warming
will first face freezing weather as a blizzard dumped 10 centimeters (4 inches) of snow on the Danish capital overnight.

“Temperatures will stay low at least the next three days,” Henning Gisseloe, an official at Denmark’s Meteorological Institute,
said today by telephone, forecasting more snow in coming days. “There’s a good chance of a white Christmas.”

Delegates from 193 countries have been in Copenhagen since Dec. 7 to discuss how to fund global greenhouse gas emission cuts.
U.S. President Barack Obama will arrive before the summit is scheduled to end tomorrow.

Denmark has a maritime climate and milder winters than its Scandinavian neighbors.
It hasn’t had a white Christmas for 14 years, under the DMI’s definition, and only had seven last century. Temperatures today fell as low as minus 4 Celsius (25 Fahrenheit).

Are you really this stupid about global warming or simply trying (but failing) to be ironic?

The title of the post says it is ironic
as for the "stupid about global warming"
We leave that to the ones on the left

Last edited:

I too find it ironic that it snows in the winter time

The real irony is that the Warming only shows up on Earth when the data is manipulated

However, with the fraudulent "science" supporting global warming having been exposed,

Except that was not at all what happened, of course.

If you remember rightly, the scandal over the emails was not over the results of any scientific research, but whether or not the IIPC should drop one set of results from its overall findings, because the data seemed to be at odds with other research.

I agree it reflected badly on the one scientist involved, but let's not pretend it came within a hundred miles of contradicting what we have known of climate change for the best part of a generation now.

I can never understand why people post things like this - is it that you do not know what happened, or that you think no one else will bother to check with a news service, and will just believe what you post?

What crap! Their data showed their central premise badly flawed so they refused to report it then purged all the data.

It's the biggest Scientific Fraud in history.

Its disgusting. I was under the impressions that at least the scientific community would be above such bs. Apparantly I was wrong.

The really scary thing is the fact that our Govt is going ahead as though the data is factual.

We are broke and are now pledging to assist with this massive amount of money to help poor countries??? Give me a break. I guess folks kinda sorta forgot all about all the money raised in the 80's to feed the hungry in Africa. I wonder how many hungry people were actually fed with that money?? Bet it ain't many.

OL'BO and his posseee need to shove their agenda up their ass and start worrying about jobs and the economy in this country.

I too find it ironic that it snows in the winter time

Actually, the "ironic" is the unseasonal amount of snow, a fine point
Again, not your fault, fine points are often list on the dim-witted
:eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back