God has a sense of humor-Snow in Copenhagen or Obama will have to fly in snow storm

Neotrotsky

Council to Supreme Soviet
Dec 12, 2009
People's Republic
God has a sense of humor-Snow in Copenhagen or Obama will have to fly in snow storm
s-OBAMA-IN-SNOW-large.jpg

(Bloomberg) -- World leaders flying into Copenhagen today to discuss a solution to global warming
will first face freezing weather as a blizzard dumped 10 centimeters (4 inches) of snow on the Danish capital overnight.

“Temperatures will stay low at least the next three days,” Henning Gisseloe, an official at Denmark’s Meteorological Institute,
said today by telephone, forecasting more snow in coming days. “There’s a good chance of a white Christmas.”

Delegates from 193 countries have been in Copenhagen since Dec. 7 to discuss how to fund global greenhouse gas emission cuts.
U.S. President Barack Obama will arrive before the summit is scheduled to end tomorrow.

Denmark has a maritime climate and milder winters than its Scandinavian neighbors.
It hasn’t had a white Christmas for 14 years, under the DMI’s definition, and only had seven last century. Temperatures today fell as low as minus 4 Celsius (25 Fahrenheit).

Last edited:
Funny how none of y'all come out to talk about the weather when it's 103 degrees out in mid summer.

Funny how none of y'all come out to talk about the weather when it's 103 degrees out in mid summer.

typically, it's the chris' and rockheads who say how unseasonably warm it is somewhere. This thread is just tipping the scale the other way.

There's a distinct difference between current weather conditions and climate.

However, with the fraudulent "science" supporting global warming having been exposed, Obama should acknowledge it as such and apologize for any participation in the scam by "scientists" that have been paid by US funds to tell us what's happening.

The whole global government scenario is tainted with lies from previously trusted people.

With any luck at all the idiots will freeze ther dumb asses off and go home without doing any more damage than they've already managed.

s-OBAMA-IN-SNOW-large.jpg

(Bloomberg) -- World leaders flying into Copenhagen today to discuss a solution to global warming
will first face freezing weather as a blizzard dumped 10 centimeters (4 inches) of snow on the Danish capital overnight.

“Temperatures will stay low at least the next three days,” Henning Gisseloe, an official at Denmark’s Meteorological Institute,
said today by telephone, forecasting more snow in coming days. “There’s a good chance of a white Christmas.”

Delegates from 193 countries have been in Copenhagen since Dec. 7 to discuss how to fund global greenhouse gas emission cuts.
U.S. President Barack Obama will arrive before the summit is scheduled to end tomorrow.

Denmark has a maritime climate and milder winters than its Scandinavian neighbors.
It hasn’t had a white Christmas for 14 years, under the DMI’s definition, and only had seven last century. Temperatures today fell as low as minus 4 Celsius (25 Fahrenheit).

I hope they all get snowed in over there and can't come home until the spring thaw.:lol:

With any luck at all the idiots will freeze ther dumb asses off and go home without doing any more damage than they've already managed.
In my humble opinion, "they" have already done irreparable damage to the scientific community.

Of course God has a sense of humor, behold the platypus.

I do not pretend to understand the science evolved in the conflicting climate change chunder, but I think it is probably a safe bet to say that pumping more and more carbon into the atmosphere is not a good thing for the environment, though we know it does create wealth, and wealth is not a bad thing, poverty certainly is.

People will not be poor in order to be good and so I for one think any artificial political convention where people promise to do what they can not do, or will not do, is not the solution.

We humans must do what we always have to survive and thrive, create technological innovations to control or adapt to our environment.

If Cro-Magnon Man could do this during the Ice Age, certainly we can.

Last edited:
Of course God has a sense of humor, behold the platypus.

I do not pretend to understand the science evolved in the conflicting climate change chunder, but I think it is probably a safe bet to say that pumping more and more carbon into the atmosphere is not a good thing for the environment, though we know it does create wealth, and wealth is not a bad thing, poverty certainly is.

People will not be poor in order to be good and so I for one think any artificial political convention where people promise to do what they can not do, or will not do, is not the solution.

We humans must do what we always have to survive and thrive, create technological innovations to control or adapt to our environment.

If Cro-Magnon Man could do this during the Ice Age, certainly we can.

great point....how do we answer this......we are controlled by governments and they seem to have an edge, money wise, on the tech.....how do you propose we humans survive and thrive, create this wonder world innovation?

However, with the fraudulent "science" supporting global warming having been exposed,

Except that was not at all what happened, of course.

If you remember rightly, the scandal over the emails was not over the results of any scientific research, but whether or not the IIPC should drop one set of results from its overall findings, because the data seemed to be at odds with other research.

I agree it reflected badly on the one scientist involved, but let's not pretend it came within a hundred miles of contradicting what we have known of climate change for the best part of a generation now.

I can never understand why people post things like this - is it that you do not know what happened, or that you think no one else will bother to check with a news service, and will just believe what you post?

Excellent post, and well said.

Snow in December?

Who could have imagined it? Maybe trotsky would be satisfied if they held the next summit in the Sudan instead of Copenhagen in winter

Snow in December?

Who could have imagined it? Maybe trotsky would be satisfied if they held the next summit in the Sudan instead of Copenhagen in winter

I be happy if you actually read the articles before posting to them:eusa_drool:

World leaders flying into Copenhagen today to discuss a solution to global warming

But hey, why let the truth stop you now
:eusa_whistle:

However, with the fraudulent "science" supporting global warming having been exposed,

Except that was not at all what happened, of course.

If you remember rightly, the scandal over the emails was not over the results of any scientific research, but whether or not the IIPC should drop one set of results from its overall findings, because the data seemed to be at odds with other research.

I agree it reflected badly on the one scientist involved, but let's not pretend it came within a hundred miles of contradicting what we have known of climate change for the best part of a generation now.

I can never understand why people post things like this - is it that you do not know what happened, or that you think no one else will bother to check with a news service, and will just believe what you post?

What crap! Their data showed their central premise badly flawed so they refused to report it then purged all the data.

It's the biggest Scientific Fraud in history.

Forum List

Back