God Given Wisdom And Not Angels

WhatTheHell2

Aug 18, 2008
GOD GIVEN WISDOM AND NOT ANGELS
November 24,2008 issues of Woman’s World.

Every time I hear crap like this it makes me angry. I just read the “My Guardian Angel” story in “Woman’s World” magazine and I find it totally obscured.

It was the mother’s own voice speaking to her, when her son went missing and they live close to a canal, because her sister had drowned in the canal when she was the same age as her son. Her own GOD given wisdom led her to the canal because it was a place of danger and not his guardian angel speaking to her.

The angels said “we are always communicating with you” is a load of crap. Where are these guardian angels when children are taken by sexual predators, molested and murdered and screaming out for help and their lifeless little bodies are never found because those guardian angels simple do not exist except only in minds of those who do not want to take responsibility for the protection of their children. “We guard and protect your love ones” Keep believing this crap and not your GOD given wisdom and your children will continue to be missing. Trust your own voice and keep your children safe.

Doreen Virtue creator of Angel Therapy is giving false hope to people and that is dangerous. There is only one mediator between GOD and man and that is Christ Jesus. Even the angels say “Worship GOD and him alone.

[email protected]
Doreen Virtue | official Angel Therapy Web site

A figure widely interpreted as a pre-incarnate Christ is himself described as the "angel of the LORD" (literally "messenger of Yahweh") in the book of Exodus.

Nothing much.

Angels are around it, the bible confirms this and tells us to always be kind to strangers because you never know which ones are angels.

Forum List

Back