God forgive us!

Right wing crap? He did ask to forgive us for murdering abortion doctors did he not?

Is the rest of that all right wing? Is coveting really a virtue, etc?

Interesting.
Yeah, seemed like Political crap to me but I also considered the source and the comment that you altered it. Your political ego is one of the biggest here. I think Rabbis was bigger though.

Well if you had read my statement, I did alter it a bit.
I just said that.

So what was right winged about it?
Every single comment.

Unless murdering people WAS a part of the platform.

lol!

Anyhoo, yall partisans say democrats are anti religion when like 80 percent or some such % of them are religious....and id guess youre one of the chuckle heads who says that so id say your OP being religious at all is republican as well, considering the source once again.

I see, so the abortion comment rubbed you the wrong way, even though he mentioned abortion doctors being killed. Got it!

So does this mean that all Dims are left winged atheists?

Yeah, seemed like Political crap to me but I also considered the source and the comment that you altered it. Your political ego is one of the biggest here. I think Rabbis was bigger though.

I just said that.

Every single comment.

lol!

Anyhoo, yall partisans say democrats are anti religion when like 80 percent or some such % of them are religious....and id guess youre one of the chuckle heads who says that so id say your OP being religious at all is republican as well, considering the source once again.

I see, so the abortion comment rubbed you the wrong way, even though he mentioned abortion doctors being killed. Got it!

no, it means the point went over your chuckley partisan head.

because youre an illogical dunderhead.

I just said that.

Every single comment.

lol!

I see, so you are backing away from your statement?

Please explain.

I just said that.

Every single comment.

lol!

I see, so you are backing away from your statement?

Please explain.
When you say "so" .... what follows is typically incorrect.

Stop doing that, and Ill start assuming youre above a 3rd grade reading level.

Votto I will throw you a bone by asking you.an enlightening question.

Does saying the OP is bipartisan, and as evidence of that pointing to not killing abortion doctors....

mean that the right thinks its "ok" to kill abortion doctors?

Thats your food for thought. Not killing abortion doctors is not a "left wing" position, its a non-psychotic human one.

Last edited:
Votto I will throw you a bine by asking you.an enlightening question.

Does saying the OP is bipartisan, and as evidence of that pointing to not killing abortion doctors....

Thats your food for thought. Not killing abortion doctors is not a "left wing" position, its a non-psychotic human one.

You made the assertion that the OP was politically biased. I'm just trying to figure that out.

Again, are most religious people conservatives? And are most anti-abortion people religious?

If so, why?

You made the assertion that the OP was politically biased. I'm just trying to figure that out.

Again, are most religious people conservatives? And are most anti-abortion people religious?

If so, why?
Most people who play partisan patty cake with you day to day could assist in your discovery period, here. I dont speak your cheese-ballish hack language.

why would people walk out?

How weak is an adult that he can't sit quietly for 60 seconds?

It's not weakness. It's a statement that a prayer that is supposed to be being said on behalf of the meeting participants is just loaded with political crap that does not represent the views of the individual who walks out. This "prayer" is just a right-wing manifesto coming out of a certain variant of the Christian faith and it's intention is to grandstand. It doesn't represent the views of all people present. Silence would be interpreted as approval in these circumstances. The person or persons responsible for this "prayer" should apologize.

This is why I don't think that public prayer at political/government meetings is a good idea. You never know what is going to come out of the mouth of the person offering the prayer.

BTW: there have been instances in which people self-identifying as Christians have walked out on prayers being said at government meetings, too.

I think that anyone who wants to pray should do so before the meeting is called to order.

so hearing another point of view, and fleeing like a bitch, isn't weakness to you.

It wasn't a "point of view." A speech on controversial issues. It was a prayer addressed to the Creator for which everyone is supposed to sit silently as if to give tacit endorsement of the views expressed in the "prayer," which basically was an "apology" to the Creator for things that haven't turned out according to the author's views on social issues and contained very specific statements of the author's opinion like: "Our sexual identity is a choice, but our selection of which gender to have sex with is not." He just wanted a captive audience.

and you think people that pray should apologize.
Only if they do so inappropriately and in a manner that is disrespectful to others, as occurred here. This "prayer" was full of assumptions about how everyone in attendance feels about various issues. This is why I advocate offering up any prayers one wants to say before the meeting is called to order, so that they can tailor their prayers to their personal concerns.

that's just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
You need to get out more. Then you would learn that not only are adherents to the Christian faith not on the same page as far as social views are concerned, but that there are actually other faiths in this world.

If so, why?
Most people who play partisan patty cake with you day to day could assist in your discovery period, here. I dont speak your cheese-ballish hack language.

Too scared to answer?

All righty then.

If so, why?

Too scared to answer?

All righty then.
I already did.

Twice.

You didnt comprehend it, or pick up on it.

You followed up with "so....." comments followed by a mis-comprehension of what you had read.

Passing the buck back to me is a little bit irresponsible.

If so, why?

Too scared to answer?

All righty then.
I already did.

Twice.

You didnt comprehend it, or pick up on it.

You followed up with "so....." comments followed by a mis-comprehension of what you had read.

Passing the buck back to me is a little bit irresponsible.

You are just too damned progressive and enlightened for me I reckon.

why would people walk out?

How weak is an adult that he can't sit quietly for 60 seconds?

It's not weakness. It's a statement that a prayer that is supposed to be being said on behalf of the meeting participants is just loaded with political crap that does not represent the views of the individual who walks out. This "prayer" is just a right-wing manifesto coming out of a certain variant of the Christian faith and it's intention is to grandstand. It doesn't represent the views of all people present. Silence would be interpreted as approval in these circumstances. The person or persons responsible for this "prayer" should apologize.

This is why I don't think that public prayer at political/government meetings is a good idea. You never know what is going to come out of the mouth of the person offering the prayer.

BTW: there have been instances in which people self-identifying as Christians have walked out on prayers being said at government meetings, too.

I think that anyone who wants to pray should do so before the meeting is called to order.

so hearing another point of view, and fleeing like a bitch, isn't weakness to you.

It wasn't a "point of view." A speech on controversial issues. It was a prayer addressed to the Creator for which everyone is supposed to sit silently as if to give tacit endorsement of the views expressed in the "prayer," which basically was an "apology" to the Creator for things that haven't turned out according to the author's views on social issues and contained very specific statements of the author's opinion like: "Our sexual identity is a choice, but our selection of which gender to have sex with is not." He just wanted a captive audience.

and you think people that pray should apologize.
Only if they do so inappropriately and in a manner that is disrespectful to others, as occurred here. This "prayer" was full of assumptions about how everyone in attendance feels about various issues. This is why I advocate offering up any prayers one wants to say before the meeting is called to order, so that they can tailor their prayers to their personal concerns.

that's just about the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
You need to get out more. Then you would learn that not only are adherents to the Christian faith not on the same page as far as social views are concerned, but that there are actually other faiths in this world.
I get it, you're one of those snowflakes we here so much about.

offended at everything.

I'd like to think that some day you will grow out of it, but I know so many people like you, I know that you went from being an adult to a spoiled child.

Forum List

Back