God doesn't love you-or does He?

Aw, I was just saying rotation. Assuming our four dimensional object was a sphere when it was projected into the three dimensional space. Scwewy.

I'm sorry, ding, I thought for sure you'd have known what I was talking about given its relation to your question to the previous poster. I suppose I was mistaken.
I'm not a physicist. I'm an engineer. But I am interested in understanding how what you said pertains to the creation of space and time. I believe inflation theory is the best explanation for how space and time began.

That's what I want to think, too. But like this...

e3f07c9e9087fbd2c110ca410dddcf22.gif

But that needs to be contained, too. Which is why I brought up super dimensions. Well, I didn't say it, but that's what I wast thinking.

So, one within another within another within another - infinitely.
How does that not lead to thermal equilibrium as time approaches infinity?

And didn't Vilenkin and others say that inflation is not eternal into the past because if I understand what you are showing that is what it looks like you are implying.

Aw, I was just saying rotation. Assuming our four dimensional object was a sphere when it was projected into the three dimensional space. Scwewy.

I'm sorry, ding, I thought for sure you'd have known what I was talking about given its relation to your question to the previous poster. I suppose I was mistaken.
I'm not a physicist. I'm an engineer. But I am interested in understanding how what you said pertains to the creation of space and time. I believe inflation theory is the best explanation for how space and time began.

That's what I want to think, too. But like this...

e3f07c9e9087fbd2c110ca410dddcf22.gif

But that needs to be contained, too. Which is why I brought up super dimensions. Well, I didn't say it, but that's what I wast thinking.

So, one within another within another within another - infinitely.
How does that not lead to thermal equilibrium as time approaches infinity?

And didn't Vilenkin and others say that inflation is not eternal into the past because if I understand what you are showing that is what it looks like you are implying.

Right, Vilenkin precisely compensated energy. But what if we didn't have to do that? That's why I mentioned the four dimensional object projecting itself into a three dimensional space. It's conjecture, but what if? It's anti-gravity. You see? You're pulling energy out of nothing. Theoretically nothing. The universe is no longer bound by gravity when you think about it like that.

Last edited:
Space and time could have existed before the BB. Nobody has proven anything about that.

Sometimes I doubt humanity is wired to the capacity to ever understand the right questions, much less find the answers. But then again, we're stardust. Aren't we? We're part of that. What the heck?

Yes, God loves us, and that includes even those who don't believe, or those who are in rebellion to God.

Yes, there is bad in this world, because this is a fallen world....But setting that discussion aside for now, there are numerous things one can look at in creation to see the Creator's love for us. I was going to write out a long list, but I'll sum it up by saying that all good things come from God. Think about all the good things in life… starting with the simple things like the food we eat, which is not only good for us but tastes good too…. to the beauty in nature around us, to things like beautiful music, love, the gift of parenthood... there are so many gifts all around us and things that make life enjoyable, all of those things come from God.

Along with the things that make life good… there are numerous other ways to know that God loves us. But you can't make someone see these things… especially people who are extremely prideful / stubborn, and have shut their eyes to anything that would go against their current worldview. The good news is, God doesn't give up easily on us. Many people who are believers now were at one time distrustful, hard-hearted, hard-core atheists.

Ah well. Sorry for interrupting. It's a fun topic, for sure.

Proceed....
Along the lines of fun topic. We were all present for the beginning of space and time. The energy that makes up who we are existed in a perfectly ordered state....

...and then began to expand and cool and evolve.

God loves you, except if you don't obey a book, then all hell breaks loose. Also, God loves making deformed people, and lepers, and cancer, and stupidity...

Forum List

Back