God does not send anyone to Hell.

Of course nobody goes to Hell. It would have to actually exist first.
You can't prove it doesn't exist. I can't prove it does. So, wouldn't it be the smart bet to assume it does?

Well most of us are going to get cremated anyway, I guess I should speak for myself and my husband. Why take up land.
But on the other hand, cemeteries are beautiful places.

Quiet.

People choose to go there. They do so by rejecting Christ. God is simply granting their wish. The Bible tells us that everyone is born with an awareness of God. So there will be no excuses on Judgement Day. It's as simple as that. Any questions?
You are correct people subject themselves to hell. It is that place in the spirit where they turn their backs on God.

People choose to go there. They do so by rejecting Christ. God is simply granting their wish. The Bible tells us that everyone is born with an awareness of God. So there will be no excuses on Judgement Day. It's as simple as that. Any questions?
There has been a few times that I have wondered if this Earth is not Hell. That would shock the Hell out of everyone.
Only Africa....and the midwest. Same difference.

You are correct people subject themselves to hell. It is that place in the spirit where they turn their backs on God.

What about Mother Theresa and her dark nights of the soul.??

Jesus died to pay for everyone's sins, so Hell would be empty anyways.

She was allowed to make her own choices wasn't she?

She was allowed to make her own choices wasn't she?

If anyone went to heaven it was her.

Well most of us are going to get cremated anyway, I guess I should speak for myself and my husband. Why take up land.

I’m wondering why you take up oxygen.

I am still alive, and I don't take up oxygen, I breathe it the best I can since the trees are being cut to take up space to bury people, but that is getting less and less, most are cremated today.

Probably the least reliable source EVER!!! The Quran is more reliable. The Book of Fucking Mormon is more reliable. Fucking Dianetics is more reliable.

By the way, I choose to go to Valhalla. Hell is not a real place in Christianity. It is borrowed from other Pagan religions. It's nothing but bastardization and bullshit.
:dunno:

By the way, I choose to go to Valhalla. Hell is not a real place in Christianity. It is borrowed from other Pagan religions. It's nothing but bastardization and bullshit.
:dunno:

Me too!

The Highland Park Valhalla Collection!

EBACAD4F-F18E-45EB-A27E-59127DCF4B6D.png

Forum List

Back