God DID create the Universe in 6 days!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Tonight, I was watching the "Naked Archaeologist", and saw something really cool.......

He was doing a story on Ezekiel, and he went to the place that they had some ivory carvings from 2,500 years ago. It seems that there are a bunch of circles in this carving, and, when all the circles are drawn and their center points found, it matched the scientist's findings of what the sky looked like back then. Matter of fact, there were a few constellations that most of us would find familiar today!

He then went to see a mathematician who had studied the story of Ezekiel. This theologist/scientist started to play with the one true language in the Universe, which is math. What he found out was astounding. It seems that in quantum physics, there are ripples that start from a center point. Now.....if one were to go back to the very beginning, the concept of time is quick. If you are on one of the outer rings (like Earth is), then you would think that there has been a very long time since the Universe was first created, like around 15,000,000,000,000 years.

He then checked the spacing between the ripples, and discovered something else, each ripple was a set time away from the other, and they were constant. So, what he decided to do add them all up, and then divide the age of the Universe by the number of ripples he had found.

The end result was that the number ended up being 0.15. Now, if you convert that into days, (by his math calculations), it comes out to 6. 6 24 hour days to be precise.

Can't say if it's true or not yet, but it sure is good to have something positive to believe in!

Tonight, I was watching the "Naked Archaeologist", and saw something really cool.......

He was doing a story on Ezekiel, and he went to the place that they had some ivory carvings from 2,500 years ago. It seems that there are a bunch of circles in this carving, and, when all the circles are drawn and their center points found, it matched the scientist's findings of what the sky looked like back then. Matter of fact, there were a few constellations that most of us would find familiar today!

He then went to see a mathematician who had studied the story of Ezekiel. This theologist/scientist started to play with the one true language in the Universe, which is math. What he found out was astounding. It seems that in quantum physics, there are ripples that start from a center point. Now.....if one were to go back to the very beginning, the concept of time is quick. If you are on one of the outer rings (like Earth is), then you would think that there has been a very long time since the Universe was first created, like around 15,000,000,000,000 years.

He then checked the spacing between the ripples, and discovered something else, each ripple was a set time away from the other, and they were constant. So, what he decided to do add them all up, and then divide the age of the Universe by the number of ripples he had found.

The end result was that the number ended up being 0.15. Now, if you convert that into days, (by his math calculations), it comes out to 6. 6 24 hour days to be precise.

Can't say if it's true or not yet, but it sure is good to have something positive to believe in!

You can make number games say anything you want them to say.

Very cool ABikerSailor :clap2:

Being that the Universe is still expanding, one can say that it's not being done "creating"

Being that the Universe is still expanding, one can say that it's not being done "creating"

Check out the History channel sometime and watch a series called "The Universe", and look for the parallel universe program.

Creation never stops and entropy is a myth.

I do watch it, I DVR it, they also talked about that the leading theory is sooner or later once dark matter wins it's battle against gravity, the Universe will collapse on itself just like it is expanding

I do watch it, I DVR it, they also talked about that the leading theory is sooner or later once dark matter wins it's battle against gravity, the Universe will collapse on itself just like it is expanding

Well.....kind of yes and kind of no. The parallel universe program also stated that universes were continually bumping into each other, and creating another one between them, which went off and became it's own. It was the "bubble theory" segment.

Hmmm......interesting......that kind of sounds like a couple of parents raising a child.......

I saw that aboutBubble Theory, but hasen't String Theory become more acceptable. Plus, I was interested in the new particle Accelerator they built in Europe. I think they already fired it, has there beena ny results from that yet?

THe LHC Lardge Hydron Collider I think it was called

I saw that aboutBubble Theory, but hasen't String Theory become more acceptable. Plus, I was interested in the new particle Accelerator they built in Europe. I think they already fired it, has there beena ny results from that yet?

THe LHC Lardge Hydron Collider I think it was called

They tried to fire it off (last month I think), but they ended up having some glitches, and it's not due to be ready again until January.

No.....string theory (while still valid), is accepted, it's kind of like the scaffolding on a building. It's just the beginning part, and expands into bubble theory.

BTW.......check out the special on Einstein if you get a chance. Best 2 hours to spend on tv!

Man, I wish I was smart enough to have studied quantum Physics

Most interesting stuff out there

Well, that's kinda one of the reasons that I like watching The Universe so much. They are taking really complex ideas and distilling them down into something that Joe Average can follow fairly easy.

And......you know......I kinda think that things would be much better if people would watch things like that other than Paris Hilton's search for a new BFF, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol or any of that other crap that a lot of people load their minds up with.

No wonder there are so many sheep today.

I agree, why someone would rasther watch something like Pari shilton acting like an idiot on a farm then something that is educational and just fucking interesting is beyond me

Well, that's kinda one of the reasons that I like watching The Universe so much. They are taking really complex ideas and distilling them down into something that Joe Average can follow fairly easy.

And......you know......I kinda think that things would be much better if people would watch things like that other than Paris Hilton's search for a new BFF, Dancing with the Stars, American Idol or any of that other crap that a lot of people load their minds up with.

No wonder there are so many sheep today.
I agree with you there! I watch a lot of PBS. The best show out there right now is Charlie Rose if you are interested in what is going on with the economy and he doesn't just have one side on there!
One night I watched a special on how the earth developed stopping at the beginning of man. Discovery channel is also great and of course the history/Hitler channel!

My fav show on the History Channel I forgot the title, but it was basically what woul dhappen if Humans dissapeared

Showed what would happen to the earth, our buidlings and shit

One of the coolest shows ever

Forum List

Back