God is not evil. God is not real. Life is what it is and you have to accept it as it is. Blaming everything bad on God is as stupid as crediting everything good to him. Especially mosquito's created in a laboratory causing havok.

God is not evil. God is not real. Life is what it is and you have to accept it as it is. Blaming everything bad on God is as stupid as crediting everything good to him. Especially mosquito's created in a laboratory causing havok.

Whether God is real may depend how one defines it.

ok. yer a tard.

My iggy list is getting mighty large but it beats reading your drivel.

ok. yer a tard.

My iggy list is getting mighty large but it beats reading your drivel.

You've been reading it all along liar.

BTW the root of the word ignoramus is ignore. You are on my ignoramus list.

God Created the Zika Virus

Any being who would create the Zika virus is pure evil and that is what God is. I'm not going to sugar coat it. Only vile and depraved being would inflict this horrible disease on his children.

Microcephaly-baby.jpg

This is what God designed the Zika virus to do to a baby. God also knows how much it would hurt the parents.

Zika-Virus-e1454524741292.jpg

God created the mosquito to spread it. God uses mosquitoes to deliver malaria. What a fucking douche bag.

zika-virus-baby-ki_3561556b.jpg

God is looking at this baby knowing it will have a lifetime of suffering. God is cumming in his pants.

tumblr_lv02pjIRnK1qdgqsso1_500.jpg

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to Twitter

Dear TeaBagger
God is like the laws of nature.
You FU with nature, you make a disaster.
You create your own suffering.

Look at the butterflies, the lilies in the field.
They don't go around destroying more resources than they need to live.

Humans have a more difficult learning curve.
We learn from experience, from science and reason,
trial and error. We learn from conscience and free will.

So we learn from the consequences of our actions
how to solve problems, and prevent things from escalating worse.

Diseases, ills, death and destruction
are signs that we are living out of balance and wasting resources.

So the point of this is to LEARN TO AVOID, CORRECT AND PREVENT PROBLEMS.

Willing implies a choice. Those babies had no choice in the matter. God simply screwed them for his own sick pleasure. God needs to suffer eternally.

My point is simple. God is evil.

Once again, I say that it is you, not God, who cannot love or see any value in anything that is not perfect.

I think of all the old clothes and scraps I have gotten rid of in the course of my life because they no longer had any value to me. Then I remember my grandmother who found great value in the types of things that have no value to me. Instead of tossing, she made quilts and braided rugs. They are beautiful--and I still have some of her work.

Your words tell me that you find no value in a baby who is not perfect, and that you have no use for it, that you encourage society to throw them away. Listen. You might hear God saying, "I have use for them. They will be beautiful."

Another point to contemplate: People often see in others what they see in themselves.

Willing implies a choice. Those babies had no choice in the matter. God simply screwed them for his own sick pleasure. God needs to suffer eternally.

Once again, I say that it is you, not God, who cannot love or see any value in anything that is not perfect.

I think of all the old clothes and scraps I have gotten rid of in the course of my life because they no longer had any value to me. Then I remember my grandmother who found great value in the types of things that have no value to me. Instead of tossing, she made quilts and braided rugs. They are beautiful--and I still have some of her work.

Your words tell me that you find no value in a baby who is not perfect, and that you have no use for it, that you encourage society to throw them away. Listen. You might hear God saying, "I have use for them. They will be beautiful."

Another point to contemplate: People often see in others what they see in themselves.
Yeah he showed his love in his stubbornness of not letting any of us in heaven without killing his own son first. Takes a lot of love to kill your own son.

Yeah he showed his love in his stubbornness of not letting any of us in heaven without killing his own son first. Takes a lot of love to kill your own son.

That is a belief that developed during the Reformation, fifteen hundred years after Christ lived. Basically, Christ came with the news of Repentance for the forgiveness of sins, which had everyone embraced it would have put quite a dent into Temple finances and the livings of those who depended on the Temple for their living. When asked by whose authority, he taught this, Jesus said it was God who had sent him--and further that God is his father. He placed himself on par with God.

This, of course, was too much for those in power to accept. They put him to death. And God raised him. What takes a lot of love is allowing those in the world to kill your son, and still wanting to make something good come from it.

It took Jesus blood before people would accept this New Covenant of repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

A loving father would have taken his son's place on the cross.

Your dishonesty is soooooo typically Christian. You are another pathetic apologist for your vile god and his unfathomable cruelty and evil deeds.

Humanity will do what it can to help these victims of God while get sits by seeing them suffering in agony and jerks off same as you and your ilk,

china now has the zika virus
Now the UN Food and agriculture wants to put more focus on preventing the spread

>>g characteristics of the Jewish people (Talmud Yevamot 79A) and we should be proud that Jewish philanthropists are known for rising to the occasion and working hard to care for people of all creeds when faced with tragedy. Jewish and Israeli organizations are world-renowned for their tremendous acts of kindness. For example, the Israeli humanitarian organization IsraAID has been lauded for distributing over 1,000 tons of relief and medical supplies in more than 30 countries this past decade. Given the scope of the current epidemic, one can only imagine that significant assistance will be necessary for the thousands of individuals affected by the Zika virus.<<

You of course can prove there is no God right?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Any being who would create the Zika virus is pure evil and that is what God is. I'm not going to sugar coat it. Only vile and depraved being would inflict this horrible disease on his children.

Microcephaly-baby.jpg

This is what God designed the Zika virus to do to a baby. God also knows how much it would hurt the parents.

God created the mosquito to spread it. God uses mosquitoes to deliver malaria. What a fucking douche bag.

God is looking at this baby knowing it will have a lifetime of suffering. God is cumming in his pants.

I've met Nick Vujicic several times. Wonderful young man who has helped tens of thousands of people. Doctors have no explanation why he was born with no limbs. But if he had born "normal" those tens of thousands would be much worse off.
image.jpeg

Microcephaly-baby.jpg

I've met Nick Vujicic several times. Wonderful young man who has helped tens of thousands of people. Doctors have no explanation why he was born with no limbs. But if he had born "normal" those tens of thousands would be much worse off.
View attachment 62877

Bio - Life Without Limbs

Your premise is incorrect. Satan created Zika, along with abortion, heart disease, cancer etc. That you would blame God for all the calamities of the world and yet give Him no credit for the good in the world, smacks of bias. Unless there was Zika in the Garden of Eden, then it wasn't of God. No one got sick in Eden. Nor was there so much as a cold when He was with the Jews from Egypt to Mt. Sinai. You have judged the wrong entity.
This is earth, not Paradise. The rain falls on the just and the unjust here. God intends to rectify that soon.

Last edited:
Your premise is incorrect. Satan created Zika, along with abortion, heart disease, cancer etc. That you would blame God for all the calamities of the world and yet give Him no credit for the good in the world, smacks of bias. Unless there was Zika in the Garden of Eden, then it wasn't of God. No one got sick in Eden. Nor was there so much as a cold when He was with the Jews from Egypt to Mt. Sinai. You have judged the wrong entity.
This is earth, not Paradise. The rain falls on the just and the unjust here. God intends to rectify that soon.

What a typical Christian lie.

God is all knowing and he knew exactly what Satan and Adam and Eve would do even before he created them.

If Eve sinned God knew before he made her what she would do.

God created Lucifer with full knowledge of what Lucifer would do. God programmed Lucifer to be evil.

Face it, God is an asshole.

New Topics

Forum List

Back