God Created the Zika Virus

Any being who would create the Zika virus is pure evil and that is what God is. I'm not going to sugar coat it. Only vile and depraved being would inflict this horrible disease on his children.

Many pregnant women all over the world have zika, but are not pregnant with babies showing signs of microcephaly. Colombia has identified over three thousand pregnant women with zika--and not one fetus is showing signs of microcephaly.

Brazil is where microcephaly is showing up disproportionately.

In late 2014, Brazil mandated that all pregnant women would receive a particular vaccine -- TDAP. It's too soon to make conclusions on this, either, but something is different on Brazil, so limiting yourself to hating God because of zika may be short-sighted. You may have to hate God because he created man with the ability to create a vaccine that causes microcephaly.

Here's the difference: Instead of being like man and so disgusted by microcephaly babies they inspire a hate-filled rant and the wish to destroy all of them, God loves microcephaly babies, and is close to them.

If God loved babies he would not allow harm to come to them.

God should only love what is perfect? Then, being perfect in every way, we could be assured that God loves us? But...what if...we were to develop one tiny flaw (say a scar), and weren't perfect anymore? Should God heal that flaw so that He might love us again?

I think some people look at babies with microcephaly and think, "I could never love something like that! No human could! Better to kill it." We are looking at a failure (or limitation) of love in ourselves, not in God.

Take it from someone who often works with students who are disabled in one form or another. They are often the best teachers of what true love is. They are also quite lovable in and of themselves.

God should only love what is perfect? Then, being perfect in every way, we could be assured that God loves us? But...what if...we were to develop one tiny flaw (say a scar), and weren't perfect anymore? Should God heal that flaw so that He might love us again?

I think some people look at babies with microcephaly and think, "I could never love something like that! No human could! Better to kill it." We are looking at a failure (or limitation) of love in ourselves, not in God.

Take it from someone who often works with students who are disabled in one form or another. They are often the best teachers of what true love is. They are also quite lovable in and of themselves.

God caused those babies to be injured by his virus.

A mother and a father would look at one of those babies who were victimized by good and love them as much as a normal baby.

People know what love is and a loving person loves children and does not require a lesson via God torturing and innocent baby. God is the one who needs to be taught a lesson.

God is all knowing or so the Bible claims. God knew exactly what would happen when he created and unleashed the Zika virus on his children. Only a purely evil being would unleash suffering on his children.

>>The UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Zeid Ra’ad Al-Hussein, has called on countries with cases of the Zika virus to ensure that woman have access to sexual health services that “include contraception maternal healthcare and safe abortion services”.<<

Did anyone else ever stop to consider that the mosquitoes moved to where people are, because of the destruction of the rain forest? By cutting down all the trees, you give the bugs more room to breed and grow, because most of their natural predators would have moved deeper into the forest.

Did anyone else ever stop to consider that the mosquitoes moved to where people are, because of the destruction of the rain forest? By cutting down all the trees, you give the bugs more room to breed and grow, because most of their natural predators would have moved deeper into the forest.

I don't think it caused the mosquitoes to move but it may have created more standing water and less habitat for bird and bats that eat mosquitoes.

God Created the Zika Virus

Any being who would create the Zika virus is pure evil and that is what God is. I'm not going to sugar coat it. Only vile and depraved being would inflict this horrible disease on his children.

Microcephaly-baby.jpg

This is what God designed the Zika virus to do to a baby. God also knows how much it would hurt the parents.

Zika-Virus-e1454524741292.jpg

God created the mosquito to spread it. God uses mosquitoes to deliver malaria. What a fucking douche bag.

zika-virus-baby-ki_3561556b.jpg

God is looking at this baby knowing it will have a lifetime of suffering. God is cumming in his pants.

tumblr_lv02pjIRnK1qdgqsso1_500.jpg

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to Twitter

Only vile and depraved would say that these creatures shouldn't be aborted in utero.

what he said is pretty disgusting.

but it's just as disgusting when insane theocrats say that G-d created AIDS to kill gays or sent hurricane katrina because new orleans allowed a gay pride parade.

see how that works, nazi girl?

A mother and a father would look at one of those babies who were victimized by good and love them as much as a normal baby.

People know what love is and a loving person loves children and does not require a lesson via God torturing and innocent baby. God is the one who needs to be taught a lesson.

God is all knowing or so the Bible claims. God knew exactly what would happen when he created and unleashed the Zika virus on his children. Only a purely evil being would unleash suffering on his children.

The price of admission of the spirit to the physical is that we must be willing to suffer at some point, in one way or another.

The price of admission of the spirit to the physical is that we must be willing to suffer at some point, in one way or another.

Willing implies a choice. Those babies had no choice in the matter. God simply screwed them for his own sick pleasure. God needs to suffer eternally.

GOD not only created Zika ...GOD created everything ...leprosy, tuberculosis, cancer .....what is your silly point?

Unbelievable these posters!:rolleyes-41:

GOD not only created Zika ...GOD created everything ...leprosy, tuberculosis, cancer .....what is your silly point?

My point is simple. God is evil.

whatever but...if you want to believe that

live with it ... :dunno:

only one thing

GOD is very powerful ........in fact HE it is beyond your comprehension

why ??? why?? LOL ...we have to deal with these creatures???

why FATHER why?

oh dear

Last edited:

It's not a matter of belief. It is a matter of fact.

have you tried coffee ???

instead of tea?

just curious

Duncan Donuts coffee and other good Arabica.

It's not a matter of belief. It is a matter of fact.

have you tried coffee ???

instead of tea?

just curious

Duncan Donuts coffee and other good Arabica.

Yes

Arabica I like.... nothing as a good Arabica cup :thup:

OK, fess up, who spiked the kool-aid?

Comments are getting down right silly

Forum List

Back