God created backs to bend.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
GOD CREATED BACKS TO BEND.

GOD created backs to bend so people could pick lettuce and “if you don’t use it, you lose it.”

Years ago when there were family farms that feed their communities, those farmers did not have nearly the back problems we have now. Mexicans who work in the field, doing back bending work do not have the back problems people like Colbert have sitting day in and day our in cushy chair in air conditioned offices. Don’t they grow lettuce in Mexico? Didn’t Mexican pick lettuce in Mexico? What rights did Mexico give them? In Mexico or America, don’t they get paid? Mexico forced Mexicans to come here and work in fields because in Mexico they were paid 50 cent an hour instead of $10 an hour they get paid here. Blame Mexico.

Construction work in back bending work and sometimes in the hot sun and American do those jobs. Playing football is even harder and dangerous and how many Mexican are playing foot ball? Salt, copper and coal mining is hard work and dangerous and how many Mexicans are doing those jobs? Ever work in the Post Office? How many back injuries occur in Post Office? I got one.
Mexican may do hard work but they will not do dangerous work.

If you don’t like picking lettuce here, go back to Mexico and pick lettuce.

Back bending exercise.
Too much back bending? - Asana Advice - Only Bending - Ashtanga Yoga - Message Board

I bend and do not break.
Jean de La Fontaine

PROFESSIONALS NOT SNEAKING ACROSS THE BORDER.

Our professionals are getting older and nearing retirement and have none to take their place. So the answer of democrats have is to train those who enter illegal to be doctors and engineers, etc. The most economically way is to import them from other countries already trained at some other country’s expense.

We don’t have American children studying to be professionals?
Our leaders are out of touch where the American people stand on illegal immigration.

In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico, it would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school systems, bankrupt hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another as English became the dominant language again.

In Colorado, 500,000 illegal migrants, plus their 300,000 kids and grand-kids would move back 'home', mostly to Mexico. That would save Coloradans an estimated $2 billion (other experts say $7 billion) annually in taxes that pay for schooling, medical, social-services and incarceration costs. It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out of Denver alone. [/B

]Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs, and the terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens. Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.

WHAT IF 20 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS LEFT AMERICA????

James Sensenbrenner, JD, U.S. House Representative (R-WI), in a May 28, 2006 MSNBC "Meet the Press with Tim Russert" debate, stated:

"I’m afraid that the amnesty —and that’s what it is— that’s proposed in the Senate bill [S. 2611] and the way it’s proposed is going to result in huge document fraud just like there was when amnesty was passed 20 years ago in the Simpson-Mazzoli Bill, which failed so miserably that we have a problem that’s out of control now... President Bush and my, with all due respect, my colleagues in the Senate don’t get the fact that Simpson-Mazzoli failed miserably 20 years ago. This bill [S. 2611] is a repeat of Simpson-Mazzoli...
I was in Congress when the Simpson-Mazzoli bill was passed. I voted against it. We have the problem today not because we deferred the problem, it’s because Congress made a mistake in passing Simpson-Mazzoli. And those who supported it, including former Senator Simpson, said that the Simpson-Mazzoli bill has given us the difficulty that we’re in."

Was the 1986 Simpson-Mazzoli Immigration Act a good piece of legislation? - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

We don't need anymore acts, laws or bills. We need to enforce the immigration laws we already have and never worked because they were never enforced.
I listen to Bloomberg, Jackson-Lee, Chevez, etc and is sick and tired of the same old excuses.
We cannot deport them. The E-Verify don't work. etc. We cannot verify who is in this country legally or illegally, how are we going to verify who they really are, criminals or law abiding when they have false document, name and numerous alias. Immigration Reform
would be a nightmare to implement and it would eventually become full blown amnesty.

Any immigration reform bill would be a repeat of the Simpson-Mazzoli bill. And ALL of them are afraid to say DEPORTATION. ILLEGAL ALIEN. And if they can vote you in office, they can vote you out of office.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back