God Chose Them but For What Purpose?

Do you believe they are setting a good example for us to follow?

• yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • no

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • have not decided yet

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Israel has the majority but thanks for the approximates.

I wish; oh how I wish but wishing just wishes away when the truth is told

The world's core Jewish population was estimated at 14,511,000 in April 2018,[1]up from 14.41 million in 2016.[2][3][4]Demographer Sergio.,,,,,,of which 6.6 million were living in Israel as of 2015.

While dozens of countries host at least a small Jewish population, the community is concentrated in a handful: Israel and the United States account for 83% of the Jewish population, while a total of 98 countries host the other 17%.[4]

With just over 6.5 million Jews, Israel is the only Jewish majority and explicitly Jewish state.

Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

No animosity intended or implied; just posting the truth

Israel has the majority but thanks for the approximates.

I wish; oh how I wish but wishing just wishes away when the truth is told

The world's core Jewish population was estimated at 14,511,000 in April 2018,[1]up from 14.41 million in 2016.[2][3][4]Demographer Sergio.,,,,,,of which 6.6 million were living in Israel as of 2015.

While dozens of countries host at least a small Jewish population, the community is concentrated in a handful: Israel and the United States account for 83% of the Jewish population, while a total of 98 countries host the other 17%.[4]

With just over 6.5 million Jews, Israel is the only Jewish majority and explicitly Jewish state.

Jewish population by country - Wikipedia

No animosity intended or implied; just posting the truth
Israel, in the last 3 weeks, just became the country with the highest plurality of Jews.

Israel, in the last 3 weeks, just became the country with the highest plurality of Jews.

If you mean plurality as in more of then yes, the vast majority of Israeli's are Jewish. That is a given so why even bother to say it?

And what do you mean by "the last 3 weeks"-?

If you mean plurality as in more of then yes, the vast majority of Israeli's are Jewish. That is a given so why even bother to say it?

i saw on the news last week -- there was an influx of people moving to israel from...
i think.... ... russia, the ukrane...and poland ?

For the Torah of course.
The world was created according to the Torah, the purpose and the fulfillment.

i saw on the news last week -- there was an influx of people moving to israel from...
i think.... ... russia, the ukrane...and poland ?
And France.
God is putting the squeeze on His nation.

For the Torah of course.
The world was created according to the Torah, the purpose and the fulfillment.

I bet you believe the earth is flat too! :cuckoo:

It's not about belief, there's no commandment to believe,
Jews are commanded to study and know.

My Rabbi who has studied only in Jewish educational system knows French, literature Arabic, Latin, Aramaic and Hebrew. Medicine,law and history are just a few examples to include, beside the huge systematic memory of major Jewish works.
It's when You meet such people who's knowledge puts You in awe that one realizes what it's all about, and what was Judaism prior to recent 200 years.

And the KJV translation is lacking.

I want the world Jewish community to call upon the Jewish Israeli people to ask the Lord for forgiveness and repent for their sins and proclaiming the Palestinians as one of their own, children of God just as their children are.

Am I asking too much?

So this is the true motive of the OP, to bash the Zionists.

Ok then, let's look at the Zionists. They sit amidst a sea of Islamists who terrorize one another and will kill you for the slightest of infractions.

Then Lefists like yourself protest them as gays in San Fran do in the streets supporting the Palestinians.

Funny thing is, the Palestinians would probably slit their throats because they are gay as where in Israel they would be free to do whatever the hell they wanted.

Crazy, huh?

The purpose of God choosing the Hebrew nation was to have a people who would embrace his laws and bring the Messiah into the world in order to save the world.

Mission accomplished.

Forum List

Back