God cannot know everything. Carnal love, reproduction or sex.

GreatestIam

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2012

Believers are constantly saying impossible things of God. They make many definitive statement of God’s attribute while claiming that he is unfathomable, unknowable, immutable and works in mysterious ways. These are clear contradictions and un-provable truths that no judge could or would accept. Yet believers think the atheist should just swallow these lies whole. And when atheists do not, believers get into their condescending mode; treat the non-believer like a child; while it is believers themselves who are action in a non-adult way, ---- led by fantasy, ------- when atheists will just not accept something unproven as truth.

Whenever the discussions of God get into explaining his irrational, immoral or strange attributes, believers deny it through evasion. They do so by hiding behind some evasive statement or other. These include silly irrational or unknowable adjectives and phrases like; God works in mysterious ways; God can do whatever he wants; God owns us; God does not have to follow his laws because they are for man and not himself; God’s action may look immoral but it is because he knows so much more than we do. Discussion end with the believer chanting one of these mantras of self-deception. Almost like a parent telling his child that it is that way because it is that way and expecting the child to accept this condescending statement and evasive lie. Believers are not honest enough to just say, I don’t know.

Anyone with experience in debated with believers expects these yet they are not applicable or relevant to moral issues. Regardless, believers use them to justify God’s immoral action and to explain away attributes that are impossible to apply to God.

God is not corporeal. He is immaterial. He cannot reproduce true. He cannot have sex. He cannot know the effects on our psyches from chemical reactions that trigger human sexual activity and desire.

Knowing this, any moral person will know that God should not dictate to man how to handle sexual matters. God cannot know what the feelings and emotions are that drive sex in man and thus it is immoral for him to demand that we do as he wishes. Because of this, he also has no right to punish man for ignoring his unlearned dictates of issues that he himself cannot possibly fathom.

There are likely many things that God cannot know. I have chosen three that I think are obvious. Carnal love, reproduction and the emotions and physical feelings that go with sex.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

Personally, as an atheist, I think it's a great and healthy way to think that "God works in mysterious ways". Claiming that "God does this and that because of this and that" would be underestimating God. Which I think is something some of the OT and NT writers did.

Of course, I speak of God as an hypothetical entity.

Oh, and yes I do think that the God of the Christians does know and see everything.

Believers are constantly saying impossible things of God. They make many definitive statement of God’s attribute while claiming that he is unfathomable, unknowable, immutable and works in mysterious ways. These are clear contradictions and un-provable truths that no judge could or would accept. Yet believers think the atheist should just swallow these lies whole. And when atheists do not, believers get into their condescending mode; treat the non-believer like a child; while it is believers themselves who are action in a non-adult way, ---- led by fantasy, ------- when atheists will just not accept something unproven as truth.

Whenever the discussions of God get into explaining his irrational, immoral or strange attributes, believers deny it through evasion. They do so by hiding behind some evasive statement or other. These include silly irrational or unknowable adjectives and phrases like; God works in mysterious ways; God can do whatever he wants; God owns us; God does not have to follow his laws because they are for man and not himself; God’s action may look immoral but it is because he knows so much more than we do. Discussion end with the believer chanting one of these mantras of self-deception. Almost like a parent telling his child that it is that way because it is that way and expecting the child to accept this condescending statement and evasive lie. Believers are not honest enough to just say, I don’t know.

Anyone with experience in debated with believers expects these yet they are not applicable or relevant to moral issues. Regardless, believers use them to justify God’s immoral action and to explain away attributes that are impossible to apply to God.

God is not corporeal. He is immaterial. He cannot reproduce true. He cannot have sex. He cannot know the effects on our psyches from chemical reactions that trigger human sexual activity and desire.

Knowing this, any moral person will know that God should not dictate to man how to handle sexual matters. God cannot know what the feelings and emotions are that drive sex in man and thus it is immoral for him to demand that we do as he wishes. Because of this, he also has no right to punish man for ignoring his unlearned dictates of issues that he himself cannot possibly fathom.

There are likely many things that God cannot know. I have chosen three that I think are obvious. Carnal love, reproduction and the emotions and physical feelings that go with sex.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

What a crock of shit.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL

I'll never get the time back I wasted reading this nonsense.

I blame you...I blame myself.

Fallen angels couldn't resist women with long hair. And they could manifest themselves into beings that produced sperm. Goliath was the result of an unholy union. Angels lusted after humans and were knowledgeable concerning the reproductive system. Lilith left Adam to go to the desert and sit on men's faces, and kill children.
If God created us, then He too understood, no, created sex organs, from human beings to sea horses. Not much that God doesn't "get".

Last edited:
The fallacy here involves thinking of "God" as literally a separate entity from the creation. All separation is a function of human perception, and as God is the ground of being of everything, ipso facto God IS everything. That includes sex and procreation.

He/she/it can understand these things in the same way that he/she/it can understand and know all things: by being them.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL
I do not agree with the pack of lies you just presented. The truth is in the Word of God.

The fallacy here involves thinking of "God" as literally a separate entity from the creation. All separation is a function of human perception, and as God is the ground of being of everything, ipso facto God IS everything. That includes sex and procreation.

He/she/it can understand these things in the same way that he/she/it can understand and know all things: by being them.

Ok. God can know what it is like to be a lesbian.

Keep reaching.

Regards
DL

Personally, as an atheist, I think it's a great and healthy way to think that "God works in mysterious ways". Claiming that "God does this and that because of this and that" would be underestimating God. Which I think is something some of the OT and NT writers did.

Of course, I speak of God as an hypothetical entity.

Of course, when an atheist speaks of god, she/he is speaking in hypotheticals unless the god in question is well-defined beforehand.

Trying to figure something out here.

Why is this thread not sent to the rubber room? I created a thread that is awhole lot less vitriol than this one!

Moderator prejudice is at play!

Trying to figure something out here.

Why is this thread not sent to the rubber room? I created a thread that is awhole lot less vitriol than this one!

Moderator prejudice is at play!

tissue?

You are a moderator.

Did you send my thread to the rubber room?

Also, why? Considering some of the crazier threads on this board that you let continue, I think you are just jerking me around.

Forum List

Back