God Calling

I died to save you from sin and doubt and worry. You must believe in Me absolutely.

Bunk
Why do you say that?

In my study of the occult we have to work out our own sins, over many incarnations.

The idea that Jesus died for our sins is just a Christian doctrine.
Ok, so this is where we started from, right? What if I told you that you have oversimplified Christian doctrine and that Christian doctrine actually tells us how to work out our sins in this lifetime? What if I told you the basis and practice for working out your sins and how it ties to Christ paid for our sins? What if I were to explain it to you in everyday practical terms? What would you say to that? Would you say that was bunk? Or would you say, tell me more about this? Because I don't want to waste my time or your time arguing points like every other idiot on these boards does. I have no desire to convince you one way or another.

Like I have said, judgement in one lifetime has injustice built into it. The soul of Churchill has great experience and he might have looked like a baby but his mental strength enabled him to carry the war on his shoulders.
On the other hand a baby that died would be completely untested and could never be the equal of a soul like Churchill in the eternity to come. The only thing that makes any sense is that we grow stronger and wiser over many lives.

I died to save you from sin and doubt and worry. You must believe in Me absolutely.

Bunk
Why do you say that?

In my study of the occult we have to work out our own sins, over many incarnations.

The idea that Jesus died for our sins is just a Christian doctrine.
Ok, so this is where we started from, right? What if I told you that you have oversimplified Christian doctrine and that Christian doctrine actually tells us how to work out our sins in this lifetime? What if I told you the basis and practice for working out your sins and how it ties to Christ paid for our sins? What if I were to explain it to you in everyday practical terms? What would you say to that? Would you say that was bunk? Or would you say, tell me more about this? Because I don't want to waste my time or your time arguing points like every other idiot on these boards does. I have no desire to convince you one way or another.

Like I have said, judgement in one lifetime has injustice built into it. The soul of Churchill has great experience and he might have looked like a baby but his mental strength enabled him to carry the war on his shoulders.
On the other hand a baby that died would be completely untested and could never be the equal of a soul like Churchill in the eternity to come. The only thing that makes any sense is that we grow stronger and wiser over many lives.
Ok, I guess that was my answer.

Science tells us that the human body is an amazing feat of architecture. The power of consciousness and attitude is important in one's health. Misusing our fight or flight physiology as we do today can have serious repercussions to our autoimmune system as evidenced by the rise in autoimmune illnesses. Don't despair, it will only make you sick.

February 23 – Secret Of Healing
Love the busy life. It is a joy-filled life. I love you both and bid you be of good cheer. Take your fill of joy in the Spring.

Live outside whenever possible. Sun and air are My great healing forces, and that inward Joy that changes poisoned blood to a pure healthy life-giving flow.

Never forget that real healing of body, mind, and Spirit comes from within, from the close loving contact of your spirit with My Spirit.

“But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun
of righteousness arise with healing in his wings.” Malachi 4:2

Science tells us that the human body is an amazing feat of architecture. The power of consciousness and attitude is important in one's health. Misusing our fight or flight physiology as we do today can have serious repercussions to our autoimmune system as evidenced by the rise in autoimmune illnesses. Don't despair, it will only make you sick.

February 23 – Secret Of Healing
Love the busy life. It is a joy-filled life. I love you both and bid you be of good cheer. Take your fill of joy in the Spring.

Live outside whenever possible. Sun and air are My great healing forces, and that inward Joy that changes poisoned blood to a pure healthy life-giving flow.

Never forget that real healing of body, mind, and Spirit comes from within, from the close loving contact of your spirit with My Spirit.

Great verse Ding. This could be understood as (for those whom understanding has been given), 'but to you that love my precepts most faithfully the congregation of righteousness rises in the spirit of Jehovah's salvation within you' to those who the wings (holy spirit of comfort and peace that soars in the hearts and minds) has been given.

On the other hand a baby that died would be completely untested and could never be the equal of a soul like Churchill in the eternity to come.

In my Fathers house there are many mansions.

For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Forum List

Back