God blessed America and look what the Anti-Truth fools are turning it into...

Nov 15, 2009
God blessed America and look what the Anti-Truth fools are turning it into...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRnwRxXJw6M"]YouTube- 9/11 Truth: What's Being Covered Up?[/ame]

How about it you Anti-Truths (Anti-Christs?)?

Tell this lady your excuse you don't want to see a new investigation into 9/11.

If dishonest pukes like you were not the frontmen; they'd go much further. Since you are so basically dishonest and untrustworthy, why would we do ANYTHING to apease you? Shut the fuck up and go away and maybe the "movement" will get somewhere.

Do you have any socks on this message board too? You had 5 on the other one

If dishonest pukes like you were not the frontmen;

Frontman? I am no "frontman".

I am just a snowflake in what is going to be the world's biggest snowman.

Our dumb politicians are ruining this country by crapping on its citizens who simply wanted another investigation.

No new investigation will end up to be the biggest mistake in U.S. History and the people who denied it will be looked at the biggest losers in American History who in effect drove this country in the ground.

Last edited:

You're a dandruff flake on the shoulder of humanity and are soon to be on the ground where you'll be stepped on which is precisely what you deserve.

You're a dandruff flake on the shoulder of humanity and are soon to be on the ground where you'll be stepped on which is precisely what you deserve.

You're a serpent who lurks on 9/11 boards trying everything you can to sway people from getting the truth.

You're a serpent who lurks on 9/11 boards trying everything you can to sway people from getting the truth.

A serpent?

Dumb fuck.

Refresh us on the truth about what took down flight 77 outside of the Pentagon on 9/11.

Last edited:

A serpent?

Dumb fuck.

Refresh us on the truth about what took down flight 93 outside of the Pentagon on 9/11.

Refresh us on the truth in a simple new investigation because those are just a tip of the iceberg on disturbing descrepencies.......

A serpent?

Dumb fuck.

Refresh us on the truth about what took down flight 93 outside of the Pentagon on 9/11.

Refresh us on the truth in a simple new investigation because those are just a tip of the iceberg on disturbing descrepencies.......

Nah, not until you can uncover a major inaccuracy in the old one. Same old story; you have nothing and you know it. So please take your new sock "groupthink" and create more bullshit threads nobody will give a shit about.

A serpent?

Dumb fuck.

Nah, not until you can uncover a major inaccuracy in the old one. Same old story; you have nothing and you know it. So please take your new sock "groupthink" and create more bullshit threads nobody will give a shit about.

Gee, he left rather quickly.

A serpent?

Dumb fuck.

um, what?

The wings of AA77 took down 5 light poles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11. Terral thinks it was a bow shockwave from a missile that nobody saw fried by a crew that nobody saw, to mask a painted globablhawk aircraft nobody saw (and much more significantly nobody is missing from their inventory of A3 globalhawks--I know I misplace mine all the time and just take the Jag to work in the morning:tongue:)

I bring up the AA77/lightpole incident because it totally fries any and all conspiracy theories because you will have to admit that AA77 hit the Pentagon if you admit a plane took down the light poles.

Why...cuz nobody else is missing a jumbojet from their inventories so we know it is was AA77. If it was AA77 hitting the Pentagon--which it was--we all know nothing could be planted in the Pentagon; a secure military installation so when we see the fireball which looks JUST LIKE THE ONES IN NEW YORK, we also know those were airplane crashes; not missile strikes as some morons here think.

I know you know all of this but I explain it for those with fewer mental faculties.

Did you notice Rhotel1 joined our roster of posters today? It was really fortunate that he or she joined after 12AM and made their first post in response--not starting a thread--but in a response to being exposed to radioactive material on this thread. I feel blessed that someone conversant in radioactive material would weed through all of the message boards out there and come to this thread on this board after midnight to talk about depleted uranium and the exposure a twoofer thinks happened to his brother in the Marines. What luck!

A serpent?

Dumb fuck.

um, what?

The wings of AA77 took down 5 light poles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11. Terral thinks it was a bow shockwave from a missile that nobody saw fried by a crew that nobody saw, to mask a painted globablhawk aircraft nobody saw (and much more significantly nobody is missing from their inventory of A3 globalhawks--I know I misplace mine all the time and just take the Jag to work in the morning:tongue:)

I bring up the AA77/lightpole incident because it totally fries any and all conspiracy theories because you will have to admit that AA77 hit the Pentagon if you admit a plane took down the light poles.

Why...cuz nobody else is missing a jumbojet from their inventories so we know it is was AA77. If it was AA77 hitting the Pentagon--which it was--we all know nothing could be planted in the Pentagon; a secure military installation so when we see the fireball which looks JUST LIKE THE ONES IN NEW YORK, we also know those were airplane crashes; not missile strikes as some morons here think.

I know you know all of this but I explain it for those with fewer mental faculties.

Did you notice Rhotel1 joined our roster of posters today? It was really fortunate that he or she joined after 12AM and made their first post in response--not starting a thread--but in a response to being exposed to radioactive material on this thread. I feel blessed that someone conversant in radioactive material would weed through all of the message boards out there and come to this thread on this board after midnight to talk about depleted uranium and the exposure a twoofer thinks happened to his brother in the Marines. What luck!
um, you said flt 93 in the post i quoted
;)
flt 93 crashed in Shanksville, PA

um, what?

;)

Thats my bad!

;)

Thats my bad!
its ok, everyone makes errors now and then
and it doesnt make it a conspiracy when someone does

Thats my bad!

Only when there is an entire cluster ignoring facts and evidence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqbGXSrE5AU]YouTube - Miss Amerikkka - By Aceyalone ( 2003)[/ame]

so far the evidence that the twoofers have presented consist almost entirely of youtube videos. :cuckoo:

if there is this huge conspiracy why cant they ever show any real evidence of it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqbGXSrE5AU]YouTube - Miss Amerikkka - By Aceyalone ( 2003)[/ame]

so far the evidence that the twoofers have presented consist almost entirely of youtube videos. :cuckoo:

if there is this huge conspiracy why cant they ever show any real evidence of it?

You're old school.

Look, I'll spell it out for you. When you go to Columbia, Harvard, Princeton, Stanford, or Yale and you're sitting in Physics class, it his hammered to you over and over and over again by the professors....these two immutable (sp?) laws of having your theories heard:

1). Skip the scholarly journals and go right to YouTube
2). Peer review is for suckers

well, clearly us agents are more effective at removing his "proof" than he is at providing it

:lol:

Forum List

Back