God bless Trump and the tax reduction

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Figured out my income tax today.

I had about the same income in 2018 as I had in 2017. I am paying $3000 less in income taxes.

Of course I live in a low tax state so I am not hurt by the limit on deductions like people in the commie states may be.

God bless Trump! That is almost $300 a month I have to spend in the productive economy on things I want rather than giving it to some stupid corrupt government bureaucrat to give away to an Illegal or Democrat voting welfare queen.

I had about the same income in 2018 as I had in 2017. I am paying $3000 less in income taxes.

Of course I live in a low tax state so I am not hurt by the limit on deductions like people in the commie states may be.

God bless Trump! That is almost $300 a month I have to spend in the productive economy on things I want rather than giving it to some stupid corrupt government bureaucrat to give away to an Illegal or Democrat voting welfare queen.

How we going to pay for more whiz jets and giant walls !?

Congrats!

Or use it to build a stupid wall!

Don't worry, chump. Trump giveth and then taketh away now that he's exploded the deficit.

Trump trillion-dollar-plus deficits are putting America on a path to fiscal ruin

Congrats!

The real question is how well did guys like Jeff Bezos make out?

Why couldn’t they just give the breaks to the working stiffs instead of the rich guys who were already doing great .

Congrats!

The real question is how well did guys like Jeff Bezos make out?

Why couldn’t they just give the breaks to the working stiffs instead of the rich guys who were already doing great .

That is your real question.
Not the 'average man's' real question.
You lost the last Presidency because of not asking the right questions.
Now, go get a cookie.

How about just we get Mexico to pay for them. That's a thought.

Bet you didn’t say that when Obama did.
Unfortunately, by always increasing spending with all the new divisions of divisions of divisions he created, unless they are vamoosed it will get bigger every year just with simple budget increases every year, and never under a trillion.

Don't worry, chump. Trump giveth and then taketh away now that he's exploded the deficit.

Trump trillion-dollar-plus deficits are putting America on a path to fiscal ruin

Mexico, duh!

Or we could do like that worthless asshole Obama and spend the money on a useless stimulus packages that creates increased poverty, decreased income, ten trillion in debt and dismal economic growth.

Forum List

Back