God Bless the U..S. A.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018

A great 2020 ad........beats America sucks by the Squad

W3Ytlwj.jpg

Agree with the sentiment but we need a new song. Lee Greenwood sounds really 80s about now and the soaring strings and chorus is overplayed. **sorry**

Agree with the sentiment but we need a new song. Lee Greenwood sounds really 80s about now and the soaring strings and chorus is overplayed. **sorry**

I have to say as kid who loved old WWF (now WWE I guess), this song always stuck with me, with Mr. America himself Hulk Hogan. If I were a U.S politician, this would be my song hands down, as long as I believed in America First.

I have to say as kid who loved old WWF (now WWE I guess), this song always stuck with me, with Mr. America himself Hulk Hogan. If I were a U.S politician, this would be my song hands down, as long as I believed in America First.

Aw shit, he got another excuse to play his guitar. Somehow that fucker used to have an amp rigged up in the back of his van and go down to the beach and start playing guitar. That's not him playing or singing. Cracker is a real American, though. :113:

I don't think he could ever play any 6 string, but he did mess around with the bass...

Aw shit, he got another excuse to play his guitar. Somehow that fucker used to have an amp rigged up in the back of his van and go down to the beach and start playing guitar. That's not him playing or singing. Cracker is a real American, though. :113:

I don't think he could ever play any 6 string, but he did mess around with the bass...

Ehh..there's a difference between playing and playing well. :abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He could play some songs on a 6-string.

Boy got skills

Ehh..there's a difference between playing and playing well. :abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I hear that... and I've owned some pretty nice guitars. Boiled down to my last two Fenders, I gave my son my American made Fender Strat Custom but still have my American made Fender Tele. Fooled around practicing for years but never learned how to play "good." Just never got that excited about it.

I hear that... and I've owned some pretty nice guitars. Boiled down to my last two Fenders, I gave my son my American made Fender Strat Custom but still have my American made Fender Tele. Fooled around practicing for years but never learned how to play "good." Just never got that excited about it.

Shiet..I used to have a Jackson Strat with a Kahler 1..I could never play as good as the guitar was, so I let it go. I know where it is to this day.

Last edited:

Shiet..I used to have a Jackson Strat with a Kahler 1..I could never play as good as the guitar was, so I let it go.

Yeah I've had all kinds of guitars. I think they're great musical instruments. I've had everything from a Yamaha flat top acoustic to a Epiphone hollow body electric. Bought the two Fenders from my neighbor who just had too many guitars in his collection. I even had a Banjo decades ago while I was in the AF stationed in Vegas. I actually go to where I could play that thing fairly well. I could play the usual banjo like The Ballad of Jed Clampett, Duelling Banjos, Foggy Mountain Breakdown and such.

Here's the Strat I gave my son... about a $1,300 guitar...

20181228-125118.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back