God Bless that Cop in Texas

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
Two Lunatic Muslims decided to murder people who were drawing cartoons about that murderous brigand, Mohammed, from the 8th century...whose legacy is a lurid psychopathology in the 21st century...it is so because they have been unable to accept the mollifying influence of civilization, and their lunacy is funded by oil money. (They have been waving scimitars on camels in the Desert for many centuries hollering "Death to the Infidel"....but until the oil money, nobody much noticed.)

These two particular servants of Allah arrived at a cartoon workshop in Texas with bullet proof vests and automatic rifles, and came out blazing...just like the Lunatic Muslims in Paris when confronted by a Police car in an alley...and forthwith, the French cops got lonesome for solitude...threw the car in reverse...and skedaddled.

Lunatic Muslims only know that they have 72 virgins waiting in Paradise if they can take out a few Americans when they commit suicide, and that means they are often imperfectly acquainted with other details...in this case...that there are no French Cops in Texas.

The oversight meant that, in about 15 seconds, they were ready to be chalk patterns on the boulevard.

We can't know the name of that Texas cop with only a hand gun...I figure him for a Scots-Irish boy. Of course, he is a hero. But, he didn't volunteer to put himself on the Shit List of the most dangerous religious zealots on the planet. All he did was risk his life for a thing called Freedom.

He defended people who are defending our primary Freedoms, who have the courage most of us don't...and he deserves to be honored...but he can't...because, while the cowards wouldn't likely mess with him again, they might cut his children's heads off.

That's Lunatic Islam...and every time you pansies in the North give in to it...it will just get bolder.

God bless that cop in Texas.

The Officer should have been congratulated by the president but since the president is in a campaign against (white) Police Officers and the media has become an arm of the democrat party the heroism of the Officer will be quietly forgotten.

God Bless that traffic cop!

When in Texas .... when a policeman tells you to stop ..you stop!

Way to go TEXAS! :clap2:

I think he should be thanked by the President but how do we know he has not been privately?

We don't want his name out in the Public, for fear of harm being done to his family by other radicals such as the ones in this attempted massacre, so no big media shin dig could happen...

I haven't read anything on this and just saw a quick blip on it....

Do we know where the Perps were from? Did they come from another State to commit this act of terror, or do they live in Texas too?

Where did they get their guns and ammo? Did they get them legally, or illegally and is the person supplying the guns and ammo, another one in their terrorist group?

Did anyone else at this event open carry or conceal carry guns and if the cops were not there, could these other people have protected the group? (I am imagining that others in this group, since it was held in Texas, might have been able to come to the 'rescue' if the policemen were not at the right spot, at the right time) (I can't help it, when I imagine a guy in Texas, I see a younger John Wayne, God rest his soul) lol

Texas in not going to take all that military shit training ordered by Hussein lying down.

Texas is ready.

2 shots, 2 hits, 2 kills......really amazing shooting.....and a great commercial for Glock......

I think he should be thanked by the President but how do we know he has not been privately?

We don't want his name out in the Public, for fear of harm being done to his family by other radicals such as the ones in this attempted massacre, so no big media shin dig could happen...

I haven't read anything on this and just saw a quick blip on it....

Do we know where the Perps were from? Did they come from another State to commit this act of terror, or do they live in Texas too?

Where did they get their guns and ammo? Did they get them legally, or illegally and is the person supplying the guns and ammo, another one in their terrorist group?

Did anyone else at this event open carry or conceal carry guns and if the cops were not there, could these other people have protected the group? (I am imagining that others in this group, since it was held in Texas, might have been able to come to the 'rescue' if the policemen were not at the right spot, at the right time) (I can't help it, when I imagine a guy in Texas, I see a younger John Wayne, God rest his soul) lol

I keep asking if this was a gun free zone building....does anyone know?

Two Lunatic Muslims decided to murder people who were drawing cartoons about that murderous brigand, Mohammed, from the 8th century...whose legacy is a lurid psychopathology in the 21st century...it is so because they have been unable to accept the mollifying influence of civilization, and their lunacy is funded by oil money. (They have been waving scimitars on camels in the Desert for many centuries hollering "Death to the Infidel"....but until the oil money, nobody much noticed.)

These two particular servants of Allah arrived at a cartoon workshop in Texas with bullet proof vests and automatic rifles, and came out blazing...just like the Lunatic Muslims in Paris when confronted by a Police car in an alley...and forthwith, the French cops got lonesome for solitude...threw the car in reverse...and skedaddled.

Lunatic Muslims only know that they have 72 virgins waiting in Paradise if they can take out a few Americans when they commit suicide, and that means they are often imperfectly acquainted with other details...in this case...that there are no French Cops in Texas.

The oversight meant that, in about 15 seconds, they were ready to be chalk patterns on the boulevard.

We can't know the name of that Texas cop with only a hand gun...I figure him for a Scots-Irish boy. Of course, he is a hero. But, he didn't volunteer to put himself on the Shit List of the most dangerous religious zealots on the planet. All he did was risk his life for a thing called Freedom.

He defended people who are defending our primary Freedoms, who have the courage most of us don't...and he deserves to be honored...but he can't...because, while the cowards wouldn't likely mess with him again, they might cut his children's heads off.

That's Lunatic Islam...and every time you pansies in the North give in to it...it will just get bolder.

God bless that cop in Texas.

You may now remove tongue from ass of cop.

Last edited:
I have never been to Texas but I must say I am so proud of all people there ...veterans and conservatives and all decent law abiding people there.... ready to fight the feds ....may GOD be with the Texan people and give them strength and victory in this battle that is to come!:thup::thup::thup:

Bless Texas!

Forum List

Back