God bless Texas

LuvRPgrl said:
Would it be better to eat pop tarts of brownies?
???:wtf:??? Pop tarts of brownies...Hmm. Is that some kind of new cereal I don't know about yet? Sounds kinda tasty, but the deal breaker is definately going to be what flavor the pop tarts are. I prefer blueberry, but that's just me.

Gay couples are rarely stable. Men are notoriously polygamous. Without a female partner, there is no one there to rein in the "playing of the field".
I'm guessing you would only make a claim like this out of personal experience right?

No Christian is trying to force our way of life on anyone. <b>We are just trying to keep a fringe minority from forcing their perversion on us.</b> Get it right.

If that's not forcing your way of life on someone, then what is? If someone was forcing you to renounce your religious views or adopt a lifestyle contrary to them you might have a point. But since that's not happening, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Pale Rider said:
You gotta be the dumbest, most pathetic fucker this board has ever seen. You are a moron extraodiniare. This is what I said your kind would do....

... and that's EXACTLY what you did. I've told you before pulit that you are as predictable as day and night. You can't help yourself. Your brain is so full of liberal CRAP you're completely OUT OF TOUCH.

Well guess what shit for brains, your grotesque line of bull shit and liberal sass hasn't worked on me in the past, and it isn't going to work now. You've run into a dead end here, and you know it.

Get your fat, pimply face over to moveon.org and tell them how lovely it is for men to fuck each other up the ass. They love to hear that kind of SICK SHIT over there. It doesn't cut it here.

Shove off idiot.

If you were willing to have a rational conversation on the issue, then I would cheerfully refrain from the activities you so gleefully indulge in...You know...name calling...shouting down...You deserve no better. When you have matured to the point where you can discuss these issues in a rational manner, then I will gladly do so. Until then, I think I hear your mommy calling...You're going to miss the short bus, and don't forget your bicycle helmet.

Bullypulpit said:
If you were willing to have a rational conversation on the issue, then I would cheerfully refrain from the activities you so gleefully indulge in...You know...name calling...shouting down...You deserve no better. When you have matured to the point where you can discuss these issues in a rational manner, then I will gladly do so. Until then, I think I hear your mommy calling...You're going to miss the short bus, and don't forget your bicycle helmet.
That filthy garbage is exactly why he's on my "ignore" list Bully.

Bullypulpit said:

OK, real quick pulit, "there is no way to have a rational conversation with an irrational person", namely YOU.

You liberals come here to a prodominately conservative board, spill your whacked out, extremist, lefty liberal vitriol, and then you want us to treat you as if you're a brother? Sorry pulit. Ain't gonna happen. And if you think it is, you're even dumber than I thought.

I and a number of others here on this board realized long ago pulit, that you're here for one reason and one reason only, to stir shit up. You don't honestly give a damn about "rational" conversations. You've done more trolling on here than probably anybody else.

You can kiss my ass liberal boy. What you get from me is what you deserve. Now why don't you put me on ignore like your little butt licking sissie liberal buddy fagbard?

LuvRPgrl said:
I said, even though it is having problems as compared to say 50 years ago...
...Without it, even in its easily divorced situation brought on by no fault divorce of liberals, it would be even worse. Men are notoriously NOT MONOGAMOUS. Marriage helps to keep them at home and raise kids...

Do you think 50 years ago that there was less infidelity, or that people just didn't divorce as quickly over it?

MissileMan said:
I just did a quick search and the number is 70%...still a staggering figure.
My point was that he seems to just be pulling shit out of his ass. But he very well may have a source, so I could very well be wrong. If so, I'll apologize for my shit out the ass comment.

The ClayTaurus said:
My point was that he seems to just be pulling shit out of his ass. But he very well may have a source, so I could very well be wrong. If so, I'll apologize for my shit out the ass comment.

I was only responding to point out that in this case, he was at least close.

The ClayTaurus said:
Noted. Where did you see the 70% stat, btw?

I just went to webcrawler and typed in "90% of inmates fatherless". It came up with a whole page of links which put the figure at 70%. I got the hit on 90% because the links also talked about 90% of runaways being from fatherless homes.

Wow, we've been arguing about queer marriages since this board first opened!

I disagreed with it then and I disagree with it now.

I think the queers need medical assistance, not additional rights - that was my stance then and remains so now.

And don't feed me that crap about them not being granted the same rights - they are already being granted the same rights as every other citizen of the USA.

Don't like my opinion? Then you shouldn't have come out of the closet all high and mighty demanding all kinds of crap.

Damn Jim ya are the blunt one...but must agree with ya...we went through this BS in Nevada a few years ago...as ya say "God Bless Texas!" Maybe someday our elected officials in DC will get the message! :bangheads

Pale Rider said:
OK, real quick pulit, "there is no way to have a rational conversation with an irrational person", namely YOU.

You liberals come here to a prodominately conservative board, spill your whacked out, extremist, lefty liberal vitriol, and then you want us to treat you as if you're a brother? Sorry pulit. Ain't gonna happen. And if you think it is, you're even dumber than I thought.

I and a number of others here on this board realized long ago pulit, that you're here for one reason and one reason only, to stir shit up. You don't honestly give a damn about "rational" conversations. You've done more trolling on here than probably anybody else.

You can kiss my ass liberal boy. What you get from me is what you deserve. Now why don't you put me on ignore like your little butt licking sissie liberal buddy fagbard?

You've proved my point and made an ass of yourself in the process. Dismissed.

As for not putting you on my ignore list, you continue to amuse me.

Bullypulpit said:
You've proved my point and made an ass of yourself in the process. Dismissed.

As for not putting you on my ignore list, you continue to amuse me.

the only point you have proven is that you are a narcist...you prefer "Ultimate Masturbation" good for you professor...gay sex is nothing more than masturbation in the ultimate form...a fetish to be polite...now would you please move on to actual and important issues of the day...and get your head out of your proverbial ass! :bs1:

Hagbard Celine said:
Silly willy, here's where you said it!

Oh, so silly, that quote is me showing YOUR IDEA ON IT, YOU think its fucked up. I never said its fucked up.

Hagbard Celine said:
???:wtf:??? Pop tarts of brownies...Hmm. Is that some kind of new cereal I don't know about yet? Sounds kinda tasty, but the deal breaker is definately going to be what flavor the pop tarts are. I prefer blueberry, but that's just me.

I'm guessing you would only make a claim like this out of personal experience right?

wrong guess.

Bullypulpit said:
If that's not forcing your way of life on someone, then what is? If someone was forcing you to renounce your religious views or adopt a lifestyle contrary to them you might have a point. But since that's not happening, you don't have a leg to stand on.

HEY YEA! Im trying to force my way of life on you. And you are trying to force yours on me. Everyone does. SO WHAT?

Forum List

Back