God Bless Sen. Stevens

bush lover

Feb 18, 2005
Sen Stevens of Alaska wants to extend indecency fines of 500,000 dollars to cable and satellite TV and radio as well as broadcast media. It is high time. God Bless you Sen. Stevens. But why stop there? What about the filthy magazines and books and anti-American newspapers which are against our Troops and our President? I think all of our media have to watch it and watch what they say, or pay the price.

Sen. Stevens clearly doesn't think that parents and other citizens can find the remote and shut off their TVs or change the channel.

bush lover said:
Sen Stevens of Alaska wants to extend indecency fines of 500,000 dollars to cable and satellite TV and radio as well as broadcast media. It is high time. God Bless you Sen. Stevens. But why stop there? What about the filthy magazines and books and anti-American newspapers which are against our Troops and our President? I think all of our media have to watch it and watch what they say, or pay the price.

I'm no fan of censorship... but since the Congress has already gotten away with censoring political speech (CFR) then you knew this was the next logical step.

Forum List

Back