God Bless Joe Biden

Still nothing about Biden's experience, intelligence, and capabilities. Is all of the above the best you folks can do? Wot?? No dirt on the usual Internets blogs?

i'd be happy to go into detail about his plagiarism, false claims about his education and other gaffes, but i just like the guy because he makes me laugh.

it doesn't make me a bad person.

As I said, if the plagiarism issue is all anyone's got on Biden, then God bless him. It happened during his first year of college, somewhere around 1960. As for his education, Biden graduated from the University of Delaware in 1965 with a BA (a double major in history and political science). He got his JD in 1968 from Syracuse University College of Law. As far as I know, there's never been any question about his academic credentials in general, except for 15 pages he plagiarized when he was about 18 years old. BFD.

And I don't think YOU'RE a bad person at all. I just don't happen to think Joe Biden is a bad person either.

Um you are here talking about them right now you clown

Yes they are. And you still talk of Bush's gaffes. Difference is, in a week, they'll have moved on, you'll still be bringing up Bush five years from now.

:lol:

Go get a post of mine in the last year where I talked of Bushs gaffs.

There is real issues like his LYING this country into war and abusing our military for OIL Profits.

There is also the crashing of the world economy to mention.

All you dimbulbs have is Biden gaffs and lies like pretend missing birth certificates along with other petthy lies.
Actually it is a big lie about Bush lying us into war, it was Clintons CIA that lied to Bush. And he did not send the world economy into a tail spin, another lie. The whole mess with the housing market is Dodd's and Barney's fault.

Yes they are. And you still talk of Bush's gaffes. Difference is, in a week, they'll have moved on, you'll still be bringing up Bush five years from now.

There is real issues like his LYING this country into war and abusing our military for OIL Profits.

All you dimbulbs have is Biden gaffs and lies like pretend missing birth certificates along with other petthy lies.
Actually it is a big lie about Bush lying us into war, it was Clintons CIA that lied to Bush. And he did not send the world economy into a tail spin, another lie. The whole mess with the housing market is Dodd's and Barney's fault.

It's just so damned convenient to blame the whole mess on Democrats, isn't it. Sorry, bud, but they're not entirely to blame (which anyone paying attention should already know by now).

A must see documentary, includes interviews straight from the horses' mouths:

News Headlines

Watch the video:
Hulu - CNBC Originals: House of Cards - Watch the full episode now.

Please Prove any of this with documentation.

Forum List

Back